Alex crockford

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex belongs on Hollyoaks. Good looking but can’t act. Also I’m still uncomfortable knowing (based on social media at the time) not a single brown or black person was visible in any of his wedding pics! He’s THAT guy.
I don’t see a problem with someone’s wedding photo only having white people. There’s many places in the UK where you walk the streets and there’s only white people. Many towns and villages. Not having any friends that are not white doesn’t make you racist.

Toogood456

Legendary Member
Media
I don’t see a problem with someone’s wedding photo only having white people. There’s many places in the UK where you walk the streets and there’s only white people. Many towns and villages. Not having any friends that are not white doesn’t make you racist.
It doesn’t. You’re correct. It does however make him “THAT guy”.

Blahwoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex belongs on Hollyoaks. Good looking but can’t act. Also I’m still uncomfortable knowing (based on social media at the time) not a single brown or black person was visible in any of his wedding pics! He’s THAT guy.
Would you rather he go out to find some random people of color & use them as a commodity in order to fill out a quota so he can say he has black friends?

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is ‘That guy’. Don’t quite see the point you’re getting at? If he doesn’t have a person of colour as a friend he doesn’t have one. You’re trying to make a point but I’m afraid you’re failing.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would you rather he go out to find some random people of color & use them as a commodity in order to fill out a quota so he can say he has black friends?
Absolutely. Should everyone go and get a gay mate as well to tick that box as well. Hilarious.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe you need to be a minority to appreciate the sentiment.
Well I actually showed someone I work with who’s a person of colour your comments and they rolled their eyes. Not at Alex having only white friends but your comments. She said I should ignore you. She’s probably right.

Toogood456

Legendary Member
Media
Each to their own. But trust me many many many people feel this way. It might sound weird to you but it’s the truth. You’ve learnt something today…

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Each to their own. But trust me many many many people feel this way. It might sound weird to you but it’s the truth. You’ve learnt something today…
Yes I did. To ignore your invalid opinion.

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
see his apparel website.. there are representation and mind you most of his clients are prob LGBT! if he was "THAT GUY" do you think gay people and people of color just want to support him because his attractiveness? Alex is the most down to earth guy you will ever meet! and HOT!

jnvldv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe you need to be a minority to appreciate the sentiment.
As someone from a minority group, I'm tired of first world'ers (if that's a word), talking about how I should feel. Alex having only white friends in England says nothing to me. You impplying something about his character and impossing your perception speaks volumes on the other hand. So patronizing...