Alex crockford

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You would never know how ripped he actually is when he's fully clothed. On some guys you can still tell they are shredded even with clothes on, but not Alex.
I like that about him. There’s a modesty I find so hot. Gym guys usually turn me off but not Alex.

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If alex is willing to start an OF im sure he can make more than his coaching job plus more followers. Hes one and only guy i follow that is super hot and genuine but follower count is losing compared to those other superficial influencers who wears $200 pair of jeans and $100+ worth of shirt that cannot be related at all..

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If alex is willing to start an OF im sure he can make more than his coaching job plus more followers. Hes one and only guy i follow that is super hot and genuine but follower count is losing compared to those other superficial influencers who wears $200 pair of jeans and $100+ worth of shirt that cannot be related at all..
Agreed. Alex is the best guy I follow. I don’t want his nudes. I’m happy to follow a genuine hard working guy that isn’t doing nude photos.

Reactions: InfiniteKing

Won't happen as he likes his fitness and seems he's going into acting.

Reactions: GayLadUK