Alex d / justalexxxd

bzja2pcpt

Legendary Member
Media
He used to be like $6 but now $12 so I’m wondering if the quality went up
i answered my own question and bought his OF last night. he still posts the same low quality shower vids and some grainy ass pics. i've subbed to him 3 times before and regretted it every time lol. I always think he may have improved, but it's always the same bare minimum bullshit. everyone (including myself) do me a favor, stop giving him money on his OF until he starts giving a shit about it. he's been pulling the same shit for like 3+ years.

to be clear, I don't think he's a bad guy. he just doesn't put any effort into his content and just manages to be on there on the virtue of being hot and having a big dick.

JackKnife

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i answered my own question and bought his OF last night. he still posts the same low quality shower vids and some grainy ass pics. i've subbed to him 3 times before and regretted it every time lol. I always think he may have improved, but it's always the same bare minimum bullshit. everyone (including myself) do me a favor, stop giving him money on his OF until he starts giving a shit about it. he's been pulling the same shit for like 3+ years.

to be clear, I don't think he's a bad guy. he just doesn't put any effort into his content and just manages to be on there on the virtue of being hot and having a big dick.
I realize people would probably abuse the feature, but I wish OnlyFans had a way of sending feedback to the performer when you choose to unsubcribe. Or at least a menu giving options explaining why you do (kind of like Patreon does). There are so many people I'd happily stay subbed to if they uploaded more frequently or made slightly better posts. And I'm not the type to DM a creator and complain to them directly because that seems too aggressive to me. But any option of providing unsubscribing feedback would be welcome -- like in this case of him posting the same tired stuff over and over.

bzja2pcpt

Legendary Member
Media
I realize people would probably abuse the feature, but I wish OnlyFans had a way of sending feedback to the performer when you choose to unsubcribe. Or at least a menu giving options explaining why you do (kind of like Patreon does). There are so many people I'd happily stay subbed to if they uploaded more frequently or made slightly better posts. And I'm not the type to DM a creator and complain to them directly because that seems too aggressive to me. But any option of providing unsubscribing feedback would be welcome -- like in this case of him posting the same tired stuff over and over.
lmao, if they did that onlyfans would lose 75% of their business. creators thrive off of misleading customers.

Reactions: Soliy and Sebec05