Here’s my review:

Performer Name: Alex Grant
OnlyFans Account: @AlexGrant
Twitter Handle: @alexxxgrant21
Cost To Join: $9.99

Ratings:
Overall Rating:
4/5
Value: The content he posts is well worth it compared to other onlyfans users who post lackluster content at inflated prices
Frequency: Very active, posts multiple times a week.
Responsiveness: I haven't personally messaged him, but he's very active on twitter and replies to most if not all messages during his live shows.
Explicitness: Kinky! (feet, ass play, nipple play, you name it)
VIP Services: N/A
Written Review:

Alex is the only onlyfans page I've subscribed to for more than one month. His content is great, kinky and he uploads frequently. It only gets better if you're able to catch one of his live shows, during them this hot twunk loves to get down and dirty. The only reason I don't think he's deserving of a 5/5 is because he doesn't post much content with other guys, but as a solo performer he's as good as you're going to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Itme9000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The one thing I get concerned about with Alex is the expectation vs reality of his page. I've subbed... 3 times??? All intermittently because I get rather bored of his solo content. Nothing against him, sometimes I'm just not in that mood. He is probably the most active Jr. Performer I've seen (he's known but not quite famous famous). With this, he posts so much on Twitter and so infrequent ( in comparison) on OF that I think he spends more time marketing his product than refining it. Lots of his posts are the same picture and angle over and over. One Twitter post makes up for weeks of missing OF because we get 1 picture from the set of 20 that will be his months flow of content.

All this said, it's hard to be a performer and you're never going to make everyone happy. Clearly Alex is accomplishing things on OF and people are genuinely happy with his content. He just isn't my favorite. 3.5/5. For those at home who don't like the math, 70% C for Cock pics.... So so many of the same one.

camevans968

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is quite active and posts good content compared to a lot of the thrist traps. Since he already has explicit contents out there,i hope he decides to be more brave and collaborate with a lot of the popular onlyfans guys. Photo shots and mutual jerkoff etc is one thing but a full duo video (the ones he has are a bit tame) includes fucking wud be a huge boost imo. That'll draw a whole lot of subs coz he is extremely good looking plus he monitors his content a lot so chances of the vid leaking is small so his OF will be the only way to get those.

Was hoping for a smoking session of him and Jack but he wanted to be a little inconspicuous about it

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is quite active and posts good content compared to a lot of the thrist traps. Since he already has explicit contents out there,i hope he decides to be more brave and collaborate with a lot of the popular onlyfans guys. Photo shots and mutual jerkoff etc is one thing but a full duo video (the ones he has are a bit tame) includes fucking wud be a huge boost imo. That'll draw a whole lot of subs coz he is extremely good looking plus he monitors his content a lot so chances of the vid leaking is small so his OF will be the only way to get those.

Was hoping for a smoking session of him and Jack but he wanted to be a little inconspicuous about it
there's a video of him where he's tied up while getting edged by a dude in one of those pup masks. alex also has one of those gas masks where the tube is used for poppers. and when he finally cums it's a fucking water jet.
that's the only duo video of his that isn't tame i think. it's quite the opposite. so he might be venturing out to experiment more outside the box.
i think i saw on twitter the other day he was gonna film a fisting video

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would I know? I speak English.
it is english. it's just the word period(as in the dot at the end of a sentence), with a t at the end.
it's gay slang, that's why they're questioning how you, someone who is gay, doesn't know it. it's basically to put a final emphasis on something.
urbandictionary says it's basically the same as when old people used to add "and that's final"

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people often misspell it for humorous purposes. that's why periodt became the normal spelling for it, and some people take it further
I had a friend who said shelf as shelft.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And honestly using period to say that’s final is not a strictly gay thing. It’s been around for many years.
it's not a gay thing, but it became a gay thing.
from my understanding, it was part of the african american vernacular, i.e. ghetto speech, and i'm guessing like lots of things that become common in the gay community, black gays had a big involvement in it becoming a common thing to say, so then the entire lgbt community started saying it