Alex landi (nico on grey's anatomy)

his character on greys is soooo poorly written and a badly cast choice, regardless of how hot he is. thats the only good thing about it.
I know right? His character and storyline with Schmitt are boring af and their scenes are so short :( it could be sooo much better

DudePussyBro

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it isnt about being boring, he plays a gay guy as the straightest dude ever, not saying that he needs to be flamboyant and all that jazz, but being gay almost 100% of the time comes with having a period of ur life where ure not "in" or "normal," and he plays the character so full of himself in the straightest way possible. he sounds and acts like the phrase "no homo" would be a daily thing among peers. "i dont need the drama of your comming out" said to schmidt, and hes the most straightest drama queen ever. shonda let me down with his character, they gave every lesbian character beautiful writting and arcs, and now this? a hell of a writting job, even the last season of game of thrones had better writting, and that says a lot.
and since i dont know him, and never saw him in anything else, i dont know if its his imput as an actor, or if its just THAT badly written.

Actually I’m glad to see gay dudes portrayed as mainstream dudebros in media. There are gay and bi dudebros in real life, so why not in entertainment?

it isnt about being boring, he plays a gay guy as the straightest dude ever, not saying that he needs to be flamboyant and all that jazz, but being gay almost 100% of the time comes with having a period of ur life where ure not "in" or "normal," and he plays the character so full of himself in the straightest way possible. he sounds and acts like the phrase "no homo" would be a daily thing among peers. "i dont need the drama of your comming out" said to schmidt, and hes the most straightest drama queen ever. shonda let me down with his character, they gave every lesbian character beautiful writting and arcs, and now this? a hell of a writting job, even the last season of game of thrones had better writting, and that says a lot.
and since i dont know him, and never saw him in anything else, i dont know if its his imput as an actor, or if its just THAT badly written.
It is boring tho lol

Xochi101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know right? His character and storyline with Schmitt are boring af and their scenes are so short :( it could be sooo much better
True ! Their scenes together are like less than 5 minutes the only thing saving them right now is he’s hot and Schmitt and him are fucking adorable, but I’m not counting them out just yet is barely the start of the new season so hopefully we get some good stuff from them :)