Alex oliver brooks (marzbar on youtube)

Liamjw9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just going through old pictures.. here I have 1 of Alex at the beach (sorry I’ve posted this before), a Shot of Durex in Alex’s car and 2 pictures of Jed in his bed.. can’t remember what video I got this from it was years ago but Alex had slept in the bed with him too.. wonder what the got up to ;)

Attachments

Alex_H2004

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Latest from his Instagram story
He’s defo in the closet like the way he acts and how his roommate lives with him and they are really close and how he never addressed how he broke up with his ex gf and I swear in one video his mate was wearing his boxers or something

Ladznet

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s defo in the closet like the way he acts and how his roommate lives with him and they are really close and how he never addressed how he broke up with his ex gf and I swear in one video his mate was wearing his boxers or something

That's your evidence? You don't know why he split up with his girlfriend, and his flatmate borrows his underwear... "or something"?

Well, case closed.

Reactions: OFFmywheels01

Alex_H2004

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That's your evidence? You don't know why he split up with his girlfriend, and his flatmate borrows his underwear... "or something"?

Well, case closed.
Even so lol he’s defo not a straight male have u seen the way he dresses like yeah if you rlly think he’s straight then good for you but yeah