Alex O'Loughlin

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also credited as Alex O'Lachlan. He's in the new CBS vamp series, Moonlight. An Australian actor who hasn't done a whole lot of work here in the US. Drop dead gorgeous though. Then again, I've always had a bit of a vampire fetish. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Apparently this guy was in the running to be the new James Bond a couple of years ago, before Daniel Craig got offered the role.

tyke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Daniel Craig is cut.

He does a nude scene in "Love Is The Devil"

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Haven't heard much about this guy. He is the unbelievably hot actor who stars as the lead vampire in Moonlight. Have only watched it a couple of times but after tonight, I'm hooked. I don't care how corny it is. It's worth sitting through just to get a shrtless shot of this guy! Googled him but just get screen captures. anyone have anything really good?

Richmond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is a HOT man was on one of the local shows on tv this week and truly ah ah ahhhh warming man......

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

eroticnocturnal

Just Browsing
Media
Look for a movie called "Feed" it's a couple of years old, he wrote, produced and directed it..anyway you get to see a bit more of him in it. One scene he strips down naked in order to feed a fat chick some burgers, great ass and you get a brief glance at the front, can't see much other than his pubes, but enough to make ones heart race. Be forewarned "Feed" is one strange, twisted movie, sort of gross. I rented it just so I could see him strip down a little more, however there is a bonus..he plays the bad/twisted psychopath, the cop who is after him is hot too, and he shows it all...

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look for a movie called "Feed" it's a couple of years old, he wrote, produced and directed it..anyway you get to see a bit more of him in it. One scene he strips down naked in order to feed a fat chick some burgers, great ass and you get a brief glance at the front, can't see much other than his pubes, but enough to make ones heart race. Be forewarned "Feed" is one strange, twisted movie, sort of gross. I rented it just so I could see him strip down a little more, however there is a bonus..he plays the bad/twisted psychopath, the cop who is after him is hot too, and he shows it all...

Yeah I posted about Feed as well some months back. It's a disturbing film, but I also rented it to see him in the buff, since at the time Moonlight was on the air and I couldn't get enough of him.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex and his "Moonlight" co-star Jason Dohring both make me squee like a little girl. All either of them had to do was bear their fangs on that show and I'd find myself pulling down my collar (bite me...please!).
he plays the bad/twisted psychopath, the cop who is after him is hot too, and he shows it all...
There's a very brief, very obstructed view of Alex's dick from the side during one of the playbacks of his video feeding Diedre. At least I assume it's Alex, cos we don't see his face in the shot. It was interesting seeing him as the psycho in "Feed", but I was pissed when I learned he was originally supposed to play the cop (who went full frontal in the film).

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah - the bleach job and the shaved chest were unfortunate - but "Feed" is still the most skin he's given us so far, so...
PS - there's some nice boxer briefs shots of him in "Oyster Farmer" (plus his hair is dark and the chest is unshaven). :tongue:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah - the bleach job and the shaved chest were unfortunate - but "Feed" is still the most skin he's given us so far, so...
PS - there's some nice boxer briefs shots of him in "Oyster Farmer" (plus his hair is dark and the chest is unshaven). :tongue:

There is a sex scene in "Oyster Farmer" where he shows a little of his ass.