Alex Pettyfer

fitladinnit

Just Browsing
Media
A good friend of mine "did stuff" with him about a year ago as she bluntly put it. This was 3 months ago when she told me and I have since come out as gay and not seen her in as long, so when I see her this week for the first time I'm hoping she will spill! Before she was reluctant to spill, but now I am interested in what she's interested in wink wink, she might let some more slip. Will let everyone know :)

She's 24 and the neice of his agent, and met him at a private party.

fitladinnit

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, heres what i got from her today. She "had a kiss and fumble" but didnt have sex with him. I had many expectations about this guy but most were just fantasies and nothing more!

1) he wears the tightest boxers showing off his hot bulge

False - he wore hideous baggy checked boxers like "pillowcases"

2) His body is exactly like his modelling pics

False - He is more toned than he looks but is as pale as anything (this was november)

his chest is shaven but she was told it grows back really fast, as apparantly it runs in his family (father, grandfather etc)

3) he is a nice guy

False - he was the rudest guy she has ever met. She said he obviously had used his fame to get his way with the ladies and doesnt care much for their feelings or whatnot.

4) He has a huge dick - well, judge for yourselves. "Seven inches and quite thick" is what she told me. Iv had bigger!

Other facts:

it was at a hotel in Cardiff during a private party.

And this is a weird one...

he has a prostitute fantasy!

And he sounds weird when swearing due to his posh accent

and thats about it!

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I've seen the video of it - there's no dialogue, and it has poor lighting.

He is with a girl, and she gives him a condom to put on. We are shown a front/looking fown the stomach shot of him putting it on, but anything below the pubes is in darkness.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight