adams1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
84200964_2549468338515193_8373604895154469102_n.jpg
Anyone got anything on this stud?

IG asilva(dot)me

Look this chat in his profile. That Christopher clearly seems his boyfriend. He is also mentioned in other alex's ig post and they spent quarantine together so i doubt that they are just friends

Attachments

I think Alex is bi. Based on his early posts and tagged photos, it looks he had an affair with a woman and have kid(s). He has a boyfriend now, Christopher and they have more pics together in his account.

I think he is bi too. He follows hot girls too. In a post of one of them he wrote "i love waves" talking about boobs so i definitely think the he is bi or pan

Reactions: Nomdean

Unneajiam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he is bi too. He follows hot girls too. In a post of one of them he wrote "i love waves" talking about boobs so i definitely think the he is bi or pan
I just checked and you're right. One of his earlier post back in 2017 (I think), there was like a Halloween post with a girl and hashtag #couples. That's when I realized that he might be Bi or pan. Good for him that he found himself a man though.

Btw I think his bf is behind the camera of Alex's insta pics since Christopher's insta pics are in the same location as Alex's.

Apparently alex doesn't follow christopher anymore. Break up? Mmm who knows...but chris still follows him...