Alex8 and others

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The-Bigger-the-Better said:
Since this is Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy* I will just like to say ... I think some people don't seem to have that much either going for them personally or in this chat room....I wonder why is it that whenever ANY topic is posted you could always count on a few guys to take this way to serious or personal and make rude or sarcastic comments...I would say that maybe they are over compensating for something but according them they are fine in that AREA...I wonder. Very gay catty like behaviour...hmmm.

*EDIT: topic moved by moderator

first of all.... you have a problem with some people taking things way too seriously, and also with people making sarcastic comments? Those two things seem diametrically opposed. So which is it? I'm guessing there's only a very narrow band of posts that you would deem acceptable, especially if you found it necessary to start a thread like this.

Second... I have to add my voice to the growing din: Alex8 is great, also one of my favorite posters here.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex is the vilest of the vile! Every word he writes is a filthy, outrageous crime against humanity. I despise him so much so that I've decided to hunt him down; and when I catch him, I'm going to spank his lascivious ass until there are lovely pink handprints all over it.

Damn you, Alex8, DAMN YOU!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
Alex is the vilest of the vile! Every word he writes is a filthy, outrageous crime against humanity. I despise him so much so that I've decided to hunt him down; and when I catch him, I'm going to spank his lascivious ass until there are lovely pink handprints all over it.

Damn you, Alex8, DAMN YOU!!!
I fear that the fact you inserted that as post #69 on the thread gives away your true intentions. :rolleyes:

Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
You forgot to mention me...
Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best! Vinny Spiruccino is also the best!

Will that satiate you, Vinny?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
..I rarely communicate with any of you...what I do is read as many new posts as I can...I have no bias ...what I commented on was something that I noticed as an OUTSIDER.
Aha! You see yourself as someone outside of lpsg cliques.

I love how you all defend each other I really do but there is no need. Cause at the end of the day everyone is right...everyone's opinions are their own and can be interpreted in any fashion...but then that being said when a comment is made should we be defensive or suprised?

If someone defends another person's post etc. at lpsg that is their perrogative and also an expression of their opinion Mr. Big. Note that your comments are also being critiqued here and you are critiquing the other posts. It is all a part of a discussion. Again another example of an expression of someone's opinion was that you address your concerns to the "catty" in a PM. But I understand why you would be loathe to do this.
You say I should have sent him a message...it is a public forum...why not keep it in the public...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
Not necessarily... but you were talking about your "favorite posters..." Come on now pouty lips, you can do it...
you're such an attention whore...

and, dammit, I'm not pouting. I just have full lips. I'm going to post a picture of me pouting some day. :mad1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
This thread has provoked me to serious thought - I wonder if people here ever want ME to STFU? I've personally not ever felt the need to use the "ignore" function; I just kinda breeze past the posts that get on my nerves... different strokes I guess.
There is only one thing i want you to STFU for... stop reading out loud as you type, open wide, and get your hands off the keyboard.

Matthew said:
Some want to tear their hair out when they read the 800th first-time poster telling a story about how he liked to masturbate with his 12"-dicked uncle when he was twelve.
I want to tear their hair out, specially since I think the vast majority of those types of posters are really self-righous wingers trying to create trouble for the LPSG site.

Spladle said:
Alex is hawt and I would totally go gay for him in a heartbeat.
As a bottom or a top?

COLJohn said:
It's absurd to think that Alex needs any defending. Even a cursory glance at his posts should reveal his wit and good intentions.
We should not forget that not everyones bulb burns equally bright, while others are neither as speedy or agile as a puma, and cut them some slack. Though I do detest having to explain wit to the witless.

I agree that calling out someone by name may not have been very "diplomatic". My intentions really were just to point out what I see as a negative trend that seems to be occurring more and more in this site.
Tabby meet calico... sorry was it catty or gay of me to point out that your making this topic so public falls into the tendency that they are supposedly trying to fight against? No need to answer, I was being rhetorically catty.
Come here pussy, I have something to full-fill you with...

Also I would say I may have misspoken...it is not someones own post. Rather thier responses to others.
Damn, I guess I'm the calico.