Alexa, My Married Brother & Mystery Woman (Erotic Fiction)

ilhan1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is all fiction inspired by something similar that happened to my Friend (I don't have any siblings) but written in 'forum post' format.

Hi everyone,

As the title says, I've recently discovered that my older Brother Dennis is cheating on his wife Kayleigh. He's been with his spouse since he was 24 years old (he's now 43) and since finding out this information, I've been in a complete array about what to do, but also wrecked with guilt myself. Now its worth my pointing out that before they got married in 2008, my Brother discovered that my sister in law had been messaging another man from work and later admitted that they had a one night stand after a Christmas party. My brother forgave this and they have remained together since. I'm not excusing his behaviour at all in mentioning this, but I feel its important to mention that they've already been down a rocky road. Things are a lot more complicated now given they now have 2 kids.

So onto how I found out. I have always been seen as the techie one in a family of non-IT literate members and since a very a young age, it's always me who had the job of installing any 'smart' devices or basically anything technological. About a year ago now, when my Brother and his family moved home, he asked me to install the Amazon Alexa system he purchased - lots of Echos and a Ring doorbell. For whatever reason, when installing this, we couldn't get my Brother's phone to pair properly, so I ended up linking everything to an old phone of mine.

A couple of weeks ago I had some time off work and on a lazy day I powered on this old phone (I can't for the life of me remember why). While it was powered on, I noticed that I started receiving Ring camera notifications for my Brother's house. I had a look at the live feed and could see my Brother with his keys as he approached the door. With him was a very glamorous blonde woman who was wearing a baker cap. I didn't really think anything of it and carried on with my day. About an hour later there was another notification and this time it was the pair of them leaving the house as they approached my Brother's car. Again my mind didn't go there and I carried on with my business. I remember receiving quite a few more notifications that day showing various things - postman, my Sister in law arriving home etc..

The next day, the same thing occurred and within a very similar time frame. The Ring camera showed my Brother with the same blonde woman as they approached the door. Again, an hour or so later and they leave. At this point my mind is wondering but the voice in the back of my mind is telling me to dismiss it, reassuring me that my Brother just wouldn't do that having not been brought up to cheat. I decided to look at the 30 day history of the doorbell and I feel this is when my suspicions became stronger. In the space of a month, the doorbell had picked up this very same woman approaching the house (not always with my Brother but he was likely in the house) around about 2-3 times a week, all at near enough the same time.

I was determined to somehow confirm my suspicions and without asking him. Just because he has a way of persuading my parents (being the oldest sibling) that what *he* says is correct . I'm not proud of this next part but I wanted confirmation one way or the other. I realised that as I had set everything up on the old phone, this included the Amazon Alexa devices. Their house has an Echo speaker downstairs and also one on the landing upstairs. I knew of a feature that allowed you to 'drop in' to these devices and listen in. I waited and waited as the days went by for the notification on my phone to pop up and say there was activity at the front of the house. Frustratingly, that didn't happen for over a week. But it eventually did and on a day where I was working from home. I hate to say this, I couldn't help but admire how attractive she looked on this particular occasion, she looked around 29 years old and was clearly someone who cared about her appearance. As they entered the house, I flicked to the Alexa app and the downstairs speaker. My heart was pounding as I put my headphones in and tried to hear something, anything at all. For a good 5-6 minutes I didn't hear anything other than white noise. I switched to the second Echo shortly after and, well, there it was - I could hear the slurpy kissing, slow breathing, the little whispers. They were clearly in the bedroom with the door wide open.

This is where the guilt sets in. I just couldn’t refrain myself from exiting the audio feed. After all I had got the information that I needed. Somehow though, only being limited to audio weirdly made this all so much more explosive. My imagination had to work as my mind painted an image of what was going down, to match the sound. Not that I actually needed much effort. I could hear the sound of clothing rub against skin as they were viciously being removed. After same faint silence, I hear the tone of my Brother’s voice as he lets out an almighty moan. I don't know why this startled me but I gasped. I didn’t need to see anything to know what was happening here, Dennis’s trousers were on the floor as her wet mouth took hold of his penis. As she sucked and let out little moans of delight, my Brother was equally enjoying things as he let out continous sounds to signify the pleasure he was receiving from this mystery woman. I hate to say it but I found myself getting harder as I listened more. I could hear the change in pace as the sound of more clothes (likely underwear) was removed and the breathing intensified. The volume suddenly went up a notch as Dennis took control and this woman, whoever she was, began screaming in delight as their bodies connected. He’d entered her and was well and truly making his mark on her pussy. “Yes baby I can feel you inside me” were the first notable words I had picked up. They were well and truly fucking each other as the sound of skin slapping against one another over powered everything. This coupled with the moans and heavy breathing made me reach down and thrust my own cock aggressively. I didn't want to, I knew it was partially wrong but I just couldn't help myself. I don’t know what I really expected when I came up with the idea to ‘drop in’ but this was confirmation if ever I needed one that she hadn't been popping over for a cuppa. The longer and louder the moans were, the more turned on I became. I can even recall grinning at one point when she complimented his technique, as he concentrated thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. It was as if they were annotating the whole experience for me, they described everything they were about to do to each other. “Let me suck those tits” “Take me from behind”. It was at this point where I just couldn’t hold my own cum anymore, even though I tried to hold it for as long as I could. “Mystery woman”. let out the loudest scream as Dennis entered her from behind and the thrusting became really intense. Faster and faster, louder and louder. I could actually hear the sound of her tits bouncing and Dennis’s balls slamming against her. I quickly checked to make sure things were all muted on my side before letting out a huge moan of my own as an explosion of cum ended up landing on my Work monitor. I was amazed and I can't lie, impressed that they had managed to hold out for so long and were still going strong with no sign of stopping from what I could tell. Every now and again I could hear the wet noises coming from ‘Mystery woman’s vagina. I’m pretty sure she had already cum several times judging by her screams of delight. The bed was creaking like it was about to fall apart, I wouldn't have been surprised if the neighbours had already picked up on these early afternoon sessions.

Finally, the bed stopped creaking. In a soft whisper-like tone I hear her mutter. “ let me ride that chest grizzly bear”. My Brother has a dad bod and I've always envied the impressive amount of hair on his body, so this nickname didn’t surprise me in the slightest. Her long loud moans at this point were phenomenal glorious and for each one I heard, my dick got harder and harder once more. After a good 20 or so minutes of action, I could hear the sound of their bodies moving again. “Suck it baby I’m gonna cum” . Just as things began, I hear the wet sound of “mystery woman”’s mouth as she takes his manhood once more. Then came the climax as Dennis lets out a roar. I swear I could almost hear her swallow the cum explosion that had reached her mouth.

After a good 20 minutes of action, things went quiet albeit a few kisses. I then heard footsteps become louder as one of them made their way to the bathroom for a wash down. At this point I ended the audio feed and not long after watched the Ring doorbell feed as they both ‘innocently’ leave the house. As if nothing ever happened.

Part 2 coming up - Who exactly is Mystery Woman and what did I do next?