dandan18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not trying to be judgy or high on morals or anything, and I'm not accusing you - but that's what we get when we copy and post images without crediting the source, the photographer, or even the model.
I'm not offended but that's funny because no one will ever credit anyone posted on here..

Reactions: LuckyOtaku

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually used to date him, we were very close. Yes he’s a quiet shy guy at first, but he is very kind and sweet when you get to know him. It’s sad that those who only know him superficial, find him boring… when my friends met him, they all liked him.
I agree! As someone who hasn't met him, he does appear to be very sweet and kind, and very gentleman-ish. I was surprised to hear people say he's boring :(

Honestly, if it were true, I'd still date him, boring or not lol

What else can you tell us about him? As much as you feel comfortable in sharing?

Pupmalakai

Experimental Member
Media
I agree! As someone who hasn't met him, he does appear to be very sweet and kind, and very gentleman-ish. I was surprised to hear people say he's boring :(

Honestly, if it were true, I'd still date him, boring or not lol

What else can you tell us about him? As much as you feel comfortable in sharing?
He is very polite, or at least used to be when we were closer. He’s a sensitive person for sure. I’d rather not really go into details just out of respect for him, I still see him as a good friend, but the things already said here aren’t far off. I’d start dating him again anytime, and not just for his looks, only problem is our distance atm and we kind of grew apart