Alexander John / john_jalexander (Instagram) / u145187729 (onlyfans) / JohnAle26007215 (Twitter) / alexander.johnn (TikTok)

Dowhatyouwant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

funnythatway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is just one photo but I can find alterations a plenty on every single one of his photos. His face is changed considerably on all photos he posts.

This is just an example. He alters his jawline to make it sharper. Badly edited areas of his jaw can be found in every photo. You just need to know what to look for.

Attachments

puremind

Sexy Member
Media
Paris 13 Gobelins (Île-de-France, France)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're right about the editing, he looks nothing like the edited version, his eye color and entire face is changed from his actual looks. If I met his real self he would be unremarkable.
He created an OF for people who like his modified appearance...
OnlyFans
In the future AI generated OF can earn so much money by learning what is attractive to most people. Those people won't even exist but will post pictures and videos every week. People need to stop believing what they see on social media. It's not reality.

Attachments

Dowhatyouwant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right about the editing, he looks nothing like the edited version, his eye color and entire face is changed from his actual looks. If I met his real self he would be unremarkable.
He created an OF for people who like his modified appearance...
OnlyFans
In the future AI generated OF can earn so much money by learning what is attractive to most people. Those people won't even exist but will post pictures and videos every week. People need to stop believing what they see on social media. It's not reality.
thanks for the picture. cute af, as I assumed.

DoggyStyle2244

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are you telling me he has an ONLYFANS account where he charges $15US per month, describes it as having "hot content", describes his content as having "nude pictures and videos" in his opening paragraph in OF, has posted 60 photographs and 17 videos as of July 4, 2022, and nothing is nude?

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you telling me he has an ONLYFANS account where he charges $15US per month, describes it as having "hot content", describes his content as having "nude pictures and videos" in his opening paragraph in OF, has posted 60 photographs and 17 videos as of July 4, 2022, and nothing is nude?
And you’ve forgotten, also not showing his face without Facetune and filters.