Alexander Lincoln

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I wouldn’t call them explicit. You see ass and that’s about it
Okay, thanks for the info. Currently in the US and won’t be back in the UK until December. I was tempted to text my friends if the film is that good. Sounds like I could wait. Do judge me, I‘m only here for the sex scenes. lol

Derrick532

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to say this about the movie. Was it bad no it just felt like it was missing something and was predictable in certain aspects. To me honestly the best part where i was smiling and it made me feel something was the whole Christmas Holiday portion of the movie. There was one thing that i wished they did differently was the sex scene in the hotel room. To me the music didn't fit in that moment where is felt more lustful than love so all the moans and groans you would possibly hear would make sense.

Reactions: Nyree

borias88

Superior Member
Media
Here are some pics for those who can't play the video:

Alexander Lincoln 2.jpg
Alexander Lincoln.jpg

While the film did have its flaws, I liked it in general and thought it nailed the ending. Spoilers: Very glad to see that they resisted the temptation to wrap things up neatly and artificially for every plot point. Alexander's character got the consequences he deserved for his mistakes but ultimately made the right decisions to send a positive message of growth.

BIueOcean4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are some pics for those who can't play the video:

View attachment 81692871 View attachment 81692821

While the film did have its flaws, I liked it in general and thought it nailed the ending. Spoilers: Very glad to see that they resisted the temptation to wrap things up neatly and artificially for every plot point. Alexander's character got the consequences he deserved for his mistakes but ultimately made the right decisions to send a positive message of growth.
I agree 100%. I loved the love story between their characters, but the ending made sense and was respectable.

Reactions: borias88

borias88

Superior Member
Media
I agree 100%. I loved the love story between their characters, but the ending made sense and was respectable.

Well put, my friend. Apart from giving the right endings to the main relationships, they also did well on the small things like making Henry, not Mark, the man of the match as well as leaving it ambiguous but hopeful that the B team would not be disbanded.

I wish Warren's character were handled better though, both throughout the film and with his resolution. He really had no redeeming qualities apart from being attractive and just being a regularly crappy partner rather than an overtly abusive and evil one. It did not make sense why Mark fell for him so easily when they were not shown bonding on an emotional level and Mark was surrounded by other attractive guys who were single and presumably had more in common with him. Warren also got off too lightly at the end. While he was shown to be heartbroken about Mark not taking him back, his 'second choice' partner still forgave his infidelity and took him back. I wish they gave him more layers and added more sweet moments between him and Mark that were not purely physical so the central conflict was more engaging.

Still a good movie though. I do not like romance films at all but enjoyed this entire film.