alexandre despatie

teddy: Alexandre Despatie is a young Canadian diver who is in the Guiness book as the youngest male diver to have a won a Pan-Am gold medal at 13 years of age.
He's now an exceptionally handsome older teen who recently participated in the last Olympics.
Not only stunningly built and handsome but obviously sporting an impressive package.

See pics of him at
http://www.alexandre-despatie.org/gallery/

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by teddy@Dec 13 2004, 11:07 AM
Alexandre Despatie is a young Canadian diver who is in the Guiness book as the youngest male diver to have a won a Pan-Am gold medal at 13 years of age.
He's now an exceptionally handsome older teen who recently participated in the last Olympics.
Not only stunningly built and handsome but obviously sporting an impressive package.

See pics of him at
http://www.alexandre-despatie.org/gallery/
[post=267129]Quoted post[/post]​

He is rather attractive.

rar.

glossopoiesis: I see him often in everyday life. I even sometimes went at competition right after he dived. I saw him at mcdonalds a few time, hehe!
And we suposively look alike. When people tell me that I allways laugh, because...of...the...packing we're sharing.
but that they don't (all) know

teddy:
Originally posted by glossopoiesis@Dec 14 2004, 12:18 AM
I see him often in everyday life. I even sometimes went at competition right after he dived. I saw him at mcdonalds a few time, hehe!
And we suposively look alike. When people tell me that I allways laugh, because...of...the...packing we're sharing.
but that they don't (all) know
[post=267192]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you implying that you know him personally or have just seen him from a distance? What is that you know that we don't know? Is he as well endowed as the bulging speedo seems to indicate? What's the word on the street as they say?
Are we to assume by the comment that you and he share the "same package" dimensions then what are they?
Unless you have actually seen his endowment then we'll have to assume you're just making your best guess.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(sorry about the thread ressurection)

I've seen this guy many time, we went to the same school. Never liked him though, since everytime I saw him he had his Girl Harem following him (OOooh Alexaaandre! GIGGLE! X10 )

Apparently he's nice otherwise. And yeah, he's hung, about 5-6 inches soft.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2825438_7_2.jpg

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's straighter than an arrow pointing at the word straight.

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gig22's posting on Aug 22 shows what a magnificent masculine bulge he has. I always wonder with sportmen as hung as he clearly is whether their trainer has to advise on how to fit everything comfortably into the speedos, and what happens if before a competition he's even slightly excited, maybe some of those girls chasing him ? How can he cope ? rbrum

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had the same thoughts, rbrum, and would guess trainers have to be pretty frank with their protege who shows to the degree that Alexandre does. Even if he doesn't grow much (relatively) when erected, there is no way the speedo could contain his masculine bulge without stretching the fabric to its limit. Now, what would that do for the girls chasing him? :evilgrin:

Luke

funcub

1st Like
Media
On close inspection of his pics, I think he just has bullballs that are being drawn up by his speedo. The bulge you see is basically all ball bag. Although in some shots you can see the head of his dick off to the side a bit, I don't think he is a horse in that department.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
He is the hottest guy in sport for me, i was mezmarized when i watched the olympics last year and when i watch the commonwealth games i will be mezmarized again, GO Melbourne, God i wish i had tickets to go and see him in person.

Luv Ya
Tilly

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My brother saw him giving an interview at the recent FINA Championships in Montreal.

He has a lot going for him: intelligence, charisma and incredible good looks (and the body of a Greek statue- it must be his Greek blood).

Titan1968

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by titan1968@Aug 26 2005, 05:50 AM
. . . . and incredible good looks (and the body of a Greek statue- it must be his Greek blood).

Titan1968
[post=338090]Quoted post[/post]​
Speaking of Greek Gods, your avatar should be placed in that category titan. It's making me wanna see more :alert:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by funcub@Aug 25 2005, 05:43 PM
On close inspection of his pics, I think he just has bullballs that are being drawn up by his speedo. The bulge you see is basically all ball bag. Although in some shots you can see the head of his dick off to the side a bit, I don't think he is a horse in that department.
[post=338039]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly my though

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy+Aug 26 2005, 11:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Aug 26 2005, 11:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-titan1968@Aug 26 2005, 05:50 AM
. . . . and incredible good looks (and the body of a Greek statue- it must be his Greek blood).

Titan1968
[post=338090]Quoted post[/post]​
Speaking of Greek Gods, your avatar should be placed in that category titan. It&#39;s making me wanna see more :alert:
[post=338144]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hmmmmmmm thanks. I&#39;m flattered. :evilgrin: