Alexandre Despatie

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sold!! The guy is hot even though he is lacking chest hair.

I know..I know..hair slows a swimmer down....

Blah!!!

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Luckily for me, some people don't find a smooth chest so unappealing! Alexandre's chest is just fine the way it is, and so is mine.

DMW

You have facial hair, therefore you receive a pass this time!

LMAO:biggrin1:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing about Alex's speedos though is that that huge bulge can't all be cock - they must wear some sort of protective device in there when they are diving.

Anyway I hope he is uncut as most French Canadian guys are. Anyone heard anything?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Italian Guy said:
The thing about Alex's speedos though is that that huge bulge can't all be cock - they must wear some sort of protective device in there when they are diving.
If that is the case, then why don't all of the other divers have huge pouches? Or why hasn't the protection slipped out of any ones speedos or lesser brand and been seen floating in the water, after the dive? Just wondering.

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
AlexMarc.jpg

strategic placement of his helmet me thinks lol :biggrin1:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IanTheTall said:
If that is the case, then why don't all of the other divers have huge pouches? Or why hasn't the protection slipped out of any ones speedos or lesser brand and been seen floating in the water, after the dive? Just wondering.

Interesting point. However, as an owner of a cock & balls myself I am just saying that the shape in some photos doesn't look like the normal shape of a cock or balls. Take this photo for example - it looks like there is something else in there to make that shape - it doesn't look like cock:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/cel...espatie-alexandre-despatie-4.jpg?d=1136300416

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

D

deleted20132

agree with your picture Ian!
but what eggs has alexandre got!!!! i'd almost say poor guy, but would myself like to have like ones!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ian, that is effin' brilliant. Man, if you worked for Homeland Security, we'd have found Osama by now.

Oops! Did I write Osama on the Internet? Fuck, now Rumsfeld is gonna turn off my web connection! Ouch! Did I disparage Rumsfeld? Fuck, now Condi Rice is going to send me to Gitmo. Uh oh, did I criticize the Secretary of State...

Anyway, Alexandre is absolutely beautiful with a huge basket. Lovely.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What a great reply, Ian. I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the pic. Um...it looks like cock and balls to me, shaped exactly as you've drawn them on the outside. As an owner of them myself (as the other guy said), I think I, too, can speak with authority. Great response!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
I fully agree with you, there is something other than cock in that basket. I've attached my interpretation of what is in there.

Good interpretation. There are some guys and some trunks in which nothing gets pushed between the legs or up into the body. In instances like this, there's no place else to go but up and out. I would say this is true for AD in both ways as well. For a guy spending a lot of time in pools, he almost always has a significant ball bulge, so they are always out there in some respect. Add a hard, or hardening dick and you quickly get a mound and the real estate inside starts to get scarce real fast.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IanTheTall said:
I fully agree with you, there is something other than cock in that basket. I've attached my interpretation of what is in there.

Thanks for your "interpretation". :wink: I'm happy if it's the real thing, I just find it hard to believe!

However, I am aware French Canadian guys do often have big uncut dicks - my boyfriend is an example of that and is why I take an interest in French Canadian celebs (eg. why my first post here was about David Pelletier). :wank:

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderful surprise on Tuesday night as Alexandre Despatie showed up on the CBC's Rick Mercer Report (RMR) - one of Canada's top-rated prime-time comedy shows.

Alexandre spent most of the episode in his speedo, trying to teach funnyman Rick Mercer how to dive. It was a fun episode and we were treated to a couple of good shots of Alexandre's bulging speedo.

What was most remarkable was that they showed a clip of Alexandre winning his first diving championship at age 13 - by the looks of that bulging speedo, Alexandre was obviously an 'early developer'.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, I misssed it! Rick Mercer in a speedo, that must have been a
frightful sight.

Lucky, do you remember Alexandre's ad (for MacDonald's) that was shown in Canada during the Olympic Games in Greece? It showed Alexandre diving into a swimming pool from a platform; you could see his well-developed back, shoulders and chest-- it was an incredible sight to behold.

He's one hot guy who does this country proud. :smile:
It must be his Greek genes that make him hot....

Wonderful surprise on Tuesday night as Alexandre Despatie showed up on the CBC's Rick Mercer Report (RMR) - one of Canada's top-rated prime-time comedy shows.
Alexandre spent most of the episode in his speedo, trying to teach funnyman Rick Mercer how to dive. It was a fun episode and we were treated to a couple of good shots of Alexandre's bulging speedo.

What was most remarkable was that they showed a clip of Alexandre winning his first diving championship at age 13 - by the looks of that bulging speedo, Alexandre was obviously an 'early developer'.