Alexandre Despatie

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
What was most remarkable was that they showed a clip of Alexandre winning his first diving championship at age 13 - by the looks of that bulging speedo, Alexandre was obviously an 'early developer'.

He was soooo sweet at that age. He became an immediate rage among the Quebecois, who make real cults of their entertainment and sports stars.
I don't follow sports much, but if the listings showed that Despatie would be on some show, I'd watch if I could.
The bulge quite aside (which, as Ian has shown, is exactly how he 'wears' it), he was just a delightful kid. Absolutely delightful.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
see he's the type of guys thats not worth having around cuz I'd be a blubering idiot or just a pile of unconsious flesh laying on the floor.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What was most remarkable was that they showed a clip of Alexandre winning his first diving championship at age 13 - by the looks of that bulging speedo, Alexandre was obviously an 'early developer'.

As I've said before, I don't believe Alexandre's bulging speedos are all cock - I think he wears a diving cup, and the bulge at a young age is probably because boys start wearing them then.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really believe in Ian's Clever Illustration. Good set of nads; but a THICK cock! With the water temps; I'm sure the boys are a bit drawn up -- but the meat is definetly there and thick!

Just my two-cents!

And watching the clip of him on CBC's Mercer Report -- he's a TV Personality Natural! (how cute can he be???????) (not to mention that as he moves, ever muscle is flexing!):rolleyes: :biggrin1: :eek: :smile: :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

As I've said before, I don't believe Alexandre's bulging speedos are all cock - I think he wears a diving cup, and the bulge at a young age is probably because boys start wearing them then.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I finally saw that famous 'Rick Mercer Report' episode with Alex. The CBC was gracious enough to rebroadcast it yesterday (Friday) evening (about 7:00pm ET). Thank you CBC! :biggrin1:

When I saw Alex in his blue speedo, I was speechless-- in total awe of his muscular body.

Italian Guy, my fellow Canuck, I didn't spot any diving cup-- the bulge I saw was all his; I could tell because he always wears it to the left. :biggrin1:

He was soooo sweet at that age. He became an immediate rage among the Quebecois, who make real cults of their entertainment and sports stars.
I don't follow sports much, but if the listings showed that Despatie would be on some show, I'd watch if I could.
The bulge quite aside (which, as Ian has shown, is exactly how he 'wears' it), he was just a delightful kid. Absolutely delightful.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Italian Guy, my fellow Canuck, I didn't spot any diving cup-- the bulge I saw was all his; I could tell because he always wears it to the left. :biggrin1:

Maybe there's no cup on some occasions like this one when he isn't doing high-tower diving, but there's no way all of the photos with massive bulges I've seen in the past are all cock! He always wears it to the left? Could you see an outline as well? Is it true he's uncut?

And when is Rick Mercer's program repeated? Is it on again this weekend? I should check it out if it is . . .

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am aware French Canadian guys do often have big uncut dicks - my boyfriend is an example of that and is why I take an interest in French Canadian celebs (eg. why my first post here was about David Pelletier). :wank:

Another hot and hung French Canadian is Alexandre Boisvert (aka. VooDoo). The main thing is that he doesn't covering up his equipment.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another hot and hung French Canadian is Alexandre Boisvert (aka. VooDoo). The main thing is that he doesn't covering up his equipment.

Yes I actually got to talk to Voodoo in an online adult video discussion a couple years ago. :smile: He said he was originally from Toronto and that he is French-Canadian on one side and Portugeuse on the other. Voodoo has a pretty big uncut dick - do you think Alexandre's is as big?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I actually got to talk to Voodoo in an online adult video discussion a couple years ago. :smile: He said he was originally from Toronto and that he is French-Canadian on one side and Portugeuse on the other. Voodoo has a pretty big uncut dick - do you think Alexandre's is as big?

Almost all of the pics of Alexandre are taken around cold water, I'd say, Yes, once warmed up.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I finally saw that famous 'Rick Mercer Report' episode with Alex. The CBC was gracious enough to rebroadcast it yesterday (Friday) evening (about 7:00pm ET). Thank you CBC! :biggrin1:

When I saw Alex in his blue speedo, I was speechless-- in total awe of his muscular body.

Oh, titan, so sadly I missed it.
But it will probably be rebroadcast ... and then it's Tivo time for this kid.
I wonder if we can get Alex wearing shear Aussiebums?
Maybe for some endorsement money.
Sounds really likely.
Let's try.:biggrin1: