alexandre despatie

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would agree that he has to be one of the hottest and most handsome guys in all of sports. Regardless of whether he is gay or strait, he is still hot as hell. I am doubting that he has that big of a dick, (it looks like he is all balls), but whatever it is it looks good as hell. He is one hot guy!

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is so handsome. That face is so Handsome. He has a great body, and cute ass. He's certainly got a big package in in swimsuit (generally, the pool water is cold and he is still big)

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But does his trainer have to advise him how best to cope with that package and be comfortable ? Who can answer this one ?

jetts34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His Yahoo Group has a ton of photos, here's a few:

1ffa.jpg

d307.jpg

2d04.jpg

EmissionBanzai-ang.jpg

Enjoy!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His Yahoo Group has a ton of photos, here's a few:

Enjoy!

Yahoo pics don't have permanent addresses, you'll just have to join the group to see the over well over 300 pictures, many are higher quality.

Alexandre_Despatie : Alexandre Despatie (diver)

As a matter of full disclosure, I'm one of the co-moderators. BTW if you're able to recognize pools and don't get distracted by pictures of Alexandre, we need help sorting through the miscellaneous photos. Though if you tell me you don't get distracted by Alexandre, i might first send you to an opthamologist to get your eyes checked.