Alex's Big Surprise

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex wasn’t ready to go back upstairs just yet, she just wanted to get away from Sarah and her annoying questions. She walked past the stairs that would have taken her back up to Jack and went into the library to sit down. Her body needed some rest, and she was a little unsure if she could keep herself from climbing on top of that big cock again if she went upstairs now. There were books and magazines on the coffee table. Alex grabbed a couple of celebrity gossip mags and sat down on one of the couches. “It will be nice to read something I don’t have to think about” she thought, “after a long week of finals”. She pushed off her slippers and propped her feet up on the couch.

Sarah felt bad about her conversation with Alex. She knew she was being kind of bitchy about the whole Greg thing. It really wasn’t any of her business. But Sarah and Greg were still friends and she felt bad for him. Clearly it had been his choice to break up with Alex, but there’s no way he would have expected this to happen. Not after waiting for two years.

Alex was still friends with Greg too, but they hadn’t seen each other since they broke up. Maybe Alex was being truthful, and she’d only had sex with Jack because the timing was right. “Greg definitely fucked up”, Sarah thought “Oh well, it’s his loss”. Alex was her best friend, and she needed to stay on her side. She got up from the breakfast table and headed upstairs toward Alex’s room, hopeful she could catch up to her and apologize.

Alex lay back on the couch, reading a magazine. “This is so relaxing” she thought, “I could stay here for hours doing nothing.” She was so relieved to be done with college. In two weeks she was leaving for a two month-trip to Europe. Nothing to do between now and then except visit with her family in Southern California and get ready for vacation. “Maybe I’ll stay here for another week and get my fill of Jack before I go” she smiled to herself. The thought brought warmth to her body and made her pussy wet. “I probably won’t be able to lay here for much longer knowing that Jack is waiting for me upstairs” she thought, “A little wait is good for him, though. I don’t want him to think that I’m too hot for him” she smiled to herself. Alex knew that getting too clingy can kill a relationship right from the start.

Sarah got to Alex’s room and heard the shower running from behind the door. She knocked lightly, “Alex?” Nobody answered. “Man, she’s fast” Sarah thought, “She must have climbed in the shower as soon as she got to her room”.

She opened the door. Alex’s bed was empty. “I guess he left already” Sarah thought, “Too bad. I was kind of hoping that I’d catch them again and get a chance to see his thing out in the open.” She was definitely still curious from the glimpse she’d caught of his pole under the sheet. She wondered what it looked like. “Stop it” she said to herself, “I already have a boyfriend. And besides, size isn’t important.”

Sarah walked over to Alex’s bathroom door and knocked lightly, “Hey Alex, it’s Sarah. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry.” Alex didn’t answer, so she opened the door and looked inside. The shower curtain was closed and she could see steam coming up from the hot water spraying down inside. “Alex?”, she said again.

Jack barely heard the door open; he had his head under the shower spout. “She’s back” he thought, “Maybe she’ll get in the shower with me.” He turned the water spout toward the wall to keep the floor from getting wet and pulled the shower curtain open.

The shower curtain opened. Sarah gasped. Jack choked back a laugh. Her eyes were locked on his crotch. “It’s so big” she thought, “No, more than big. It’s fucking huge.” Jack’s flaccid cock hung between his legs, the head stopped near mid-thigh. “Can you please pass me a towel?” he asked, a little embarrassed by the situation. Sarah was frozen for a moment. She wasn’t thinking clearly, “So big.” “OK, I’ll get it myself” Jack said, stepping one foot out of the shower.

His movement shocked her back to reality. “I’m sorry, here you go” she said, passing him a towel from the wall rack next to her. Jack wrapped it around his waist. “Damn, I wasn’t done looking at it” she thought. “I thought you were Alex” he said. “I thought you were Alex” she said. They both laughed. “Well, I guess we were both wrong” said Jack. “Yeah, I wonder where she went?” pondered Sarah, “I was just talking to her downstairs a few minutes ago.”

“I don’t know” Jack replied, “I just woke up and she was gone. So I figured I might as well…”

“So you decided to clean off all of the sticky mess you two made together earlier this morning?” Sarah finished for him.

“Wow, you’re a little direct aren’t you?” Jack said.

“What’s your name?” he asked. “Sarah” she answered, “And you must be Jack.” “I guess I know what they were talking about downstairs” he thought. “Alex told me all about you” said Sarah. “Oh yeah?” said Jack, “What did she tell you?” It was her turn to be embarrassed. “I’m sorry. I just know you guys spent the night together, that’s all” She answered, “I was actually coming up here to apologize to Alex.”

“Apologize for what?” he asked. “I was just rude to her, that’s all” Sarah answered. He noticed that she was still staring at his crotch. “Well, she’s not here. Maybe she’s still downstairs” he said.

“Your dick is fucking huge” she blurted out. “Hah!” he replied, “Thank you very much.” “No seriously, it’s huge. I didn’t know they got that big.” Sarah said. “Most of them don’t” said Jack. “You know she was a virgin before you guys, you know…had sex?” Sarah asked. “She told me” answered Jack.

“What does any of this have to do with you?” he asked. “She’s my best friend” replied Sarah, “I will fucking kill you if you hurt her.” “I like her” Jack said, “I’m not in this just to get laid. “You should get out of here before she gets back” he said, “that would be a great way to start your non-hurting trend.”

Sarah shot another glance at his crotch as she turned to leave the room. “I wonder what it would be like to get fucked by a cock like that” she thought on her way out the door. “I’m going to keep an eye on you” she said. “Clearly” he thought, “She won’t stop looking at my dick.” “OK Sarah. I’m sure we’ll meet again soon” he said.

She was gone. “I guess I’ll get back to my shower now” he thought, dropping the towel from his waist and opening the shower curtain to climb in.

Attachments

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex put the gossip magazine down. She stretched out her arms and legs with a yawn. “It must be time to get up” she thought. She wondered if Jack was awake yet.

Alex heard the shower running in her bathroom when she reached the top of the stairs. “This could be interesting” she thought. She quietly opened the door to her bedroom and closed it softly behind her. She took off her robe and walked naked to the bathroom door. Alex turned the doorknob slowly and tiptoed to the shower. Steam was rising from behind the curtain. She grabbed the curtain with one hand and pulled it back.

“It’s you” said Jack, standing naked under the stream of falling water. “Who else would it be?” she asked. “No one” he replied, offering his hand to help her inside. “Goddamn, she’s beautiful” he thought, taking in her luscious tits, long hair, and pretty face with his eyes. Jack pulled her naked body to him. Her breasts pressed against his abdomen as he kissed her mouth. Alex put her hands on his waist and kissed him back.

She felt his hard body against her own. She moved her hands up to his wide shoulders and Jack moved his down, holding her waist. They explored each other’s mouths with their tongues. “I missed you” he said, moving his mouth down to her neck and kissing her there. She put one hand on his low hanging penis and stroked it. “I missed you too” she said, returning a kiss to his neck.

Alex rubbed her hand up and down his thick shaft and squeezed the fat head of his cock. She touched each one of his big balls, squeezing them lightly in her hand. “Oh, that feels nice” Jack said. He leaned over and grabbed her boobs with both hands, then sucked on her nipples with his mouth. Alex felt his member start to grow in her hand.

She looked down as she rubbed him. Jack’s enormous soft dick hung down from his waist, the tip of it was near her crotch. Alex lifted it up. It was heavy in her hand. She continued to stroke it as she knelt over and licked the giant helmet of his cock head. The hot shower water sprayed on Jack’s back and dribbled down his chest. Alex’s hair and body were wet.

She got down on her knees in the shower and sucked on the bottom of Jack’s ball sack. She jacked his cock with both hands, and then put her lips on the head. Alex licked and sucked at his monstrous knob, unable to fit it in her mouth. His cock was getting bigger. The shaft stiffened in her hands and started to rise up. She had to move her body back a bit in order to keep her mouth on his dick. She continued to suck and jack.

Alex stopped sucking for a second to catch her breath. She looked up at his gigantic cock. It was so big; it didn’t even look like it belonged on a human. More like the cock of a horse or a bull, she thought. She lifted it up against his body, first sucking the underside of the shaft and then his balls. It was a big, fat tube steak. Angry looking veins were exposed along the length of it. It was fatter at the base and near the middle of his pole. The enormous red cock head looked like an apple at the top.

She stroked and licked on his massive stalk, which was now as hard as a rock. Her saliva coated the head where she sucked it. Jack’s enormous balls hung down below the base of his shaft.

Jack put his hands on Alex’s shoulders and gently pulled her up to him. He kissed her. She continued to stroke his cock while she stood in front of him. He pressed his chest against hers and the underside of his dick leaned against her belly, the cock head jutting obscenely off to one side, many inches away from her body. He sucked on her tongue, and then started to turn her body so that she was facing away from him.

He held on to her waist and pushed her upper body down, leaning her over the side of the tub. Alex felt his huge cock rest on top of her butt. Jack looked down; his dick went across her ass and on to the small of her back. Her pussy was sopping wet. She was so turned on sucking his big dick and feeling his naked body in the shower. She knew where this was going, and she wanted him inside her. He rubbed the underside of his cock back and forth along the crack of her ass.

Jack put one hand on her ass and moved his hips back so that the head of his dick was up against her pussy lips. He rubbed it back and forth, wetting it in her juices. Then he started to push into her. He kept one hand on his cock shaft and the other on her waist, trying to fit in the head. Alex pushed her body back toward his. She couldn’t wait until he was inside her. They forced themselves against each other and it went in.

Jack worked the head of his cock around inside the first part of Alex’s wet snatch. He added an inch or two of the shaft into her as he rolled his hips. She felt the tremendous pressure of his enormous thing as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Alex let loose a groan from her mouth as he started to fuck her. Being the third time, it seemed like this was finally getting easier for both of them. Jack slowly worked more of his massive dong into her as they moved together. He pushed and fucked, keeping an even rhythm with his strokes. Alex was panting from the action, and she felt her first orgasm start to light up her insides. She squealed as she came.

Jack had both hands on her hips and he was pulling her ass toward him as he drove his big cock into her. Almost ¾ of it was inside of her now on his deepest strokes. Her tight little pussy felt like a velvet glove around his boner. Her insides massaged his shaft as he pushed and pulled it in and out of her cunt. He picked up his pace a little, trying to get the rest of it in. Alex moved a hand back and massaged his balls, then grabbed the base of his dick as he rocked her back and forth. She felt like she was about to burst, and she couldn’t believe he wasn’t all the way inside her yet. Jack’s cock was stretching her pussy lips to their limit and she could feel him in her stomach.

He grabbed her tits from behind and slowly worked his dick in and out of her. Jack pushed and pushed until he finally had the whole thing inside. He stopped for a moment, with his pubic bone hard against Alex’s asshole. Jack held her waist tight and rocked her so his big cock head jammed deeper into her womb. Alex’s mouth opened wide and her eye’s rolled into the back of her head. “Oh My God!” she grunted, “I’m cumming!” Jack kept pumping. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, eliciting another squeal from Alex. He pulled his cock out a few inches and then started to fuck her with long deep strokes. “Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck me!” Alex panted loudly. Her whole body started to shudder from another orgasm. Jack’s enormous cock was filling her up and she loved every inch of it. He started to pull her hair as he pile drove his dick into her. She was in a trance of ecstasy.

After a few minutes of fucking, Jack was ready to move this party back into the bedroom, where they could take it to another level. He pulled his massive dick out of Alex’s drenched and already well-worked pussy. She gave him a questioning look as he turned off the shower and stepped out. He leaned over and picked her up, placing his cock head at the entrance to her love tunnel and then slowly easing her down on his prick. Alex was facing him now and he watched her eye’s roll back as he filled her back up with his giant tool.

He held her there for a moment, and then started to lift her up and down on his rock solid dong. “Uh, uh, uh” Alex grunted loudly as he fucked her. She had her hands around his neck and she started bouncing her body up and down on his magic fuck stick, in rhythm with his deep thrusts. “Oh fuck, I’m coming. I’m coming” she panted, reeling from the relentless pussy pleasing she was getting from Jack’s giant cock.

He started to move toward the bedroom, with Alex still riding on his dick. Jack turned his body sideways so they could fit through the doorway. When he got to the edge of the bed, he put Alex down on her back and lifted her legs up over her head. Jack stood over her and started pile driving his cock into her upturned snatch. He held her feet with one hand as he slid his massive dick all the way to the hilt and rested his balls on her ass. Alex screamed in pleasure. He was so deep; it felt like he was in up to her throat. Jack continued to fuck her with deep strokes. He wet one index finger with his tongue and started playing with her tight little asshole.

Alex thought she was going to go insane with pleasure. Jack’s ass-play ignited another surging orgasm. “That feels so fucking good” she said. She pulled down Jack’s head and kissed him on the mouth. He forced his tongue into her mouth and bottomed out inside her womb. “Oh fuck!” she wailed, pulling her lips from his. He drilled her with a few more deep strokes and then pulled his dick out of her snatch. He kept her legs up with one hand, then knelt over and put his tongue in her ass. “You’re nasty!” she said, “and I love it!”

Jack rolled her over until her butt was up in the air. Still standing at the side of the bed, he placed the head of his cock at the mouth over her waiting quim. Jack grabbed her waist and started to fuck her tight, wet pussy again. Alex’s tits shook back and forth as he boned her. Her snatch was red hot and bursting from the massive member that relentlessly drove into it. She thought her insides would be permanently re-arranged after three bouts of intense fucking. Her body rocked with another orgasm as Jack continued to pound her into oblivion. He grabbed her fat boobs and kissed the back of her neck, pushing his meat stick inside as far as he could go. “Oh fuck!” Alex yelped, topping one climax off with another.

Jack pushed Alex’s body forward and moved his knees on to the bed. He turned her so that she was facing the foot of her bed. She looked up for a second and saw the reflection of her face in the mirror. Her mouth was open in a pant. Sweat rolled down her forehead and her blushed cheeks. Her eyes were watery and slightly puffy. “So this is what it looks like to get your brains fucked out” she thought. She could see Jack’s solid form behind her as he continued to drive his fat meat bat into her cooch. He looked up and caught her eye in the mirror. Jack smiled, “You like that, don’t you?” “I like you fucking me. That’s for sure” she replied with a gasp.

Alex watched as he wrapped his arms around her, just below her tits and leaned back. He lifted her up, with his dick still inside, until he was lying on his back. She was on his cock, facing the mirror. “He must have done this on purpose, to show me what it looks like” she thought. He opened his legs and stretched hers out with his hands. Alex looked down and saw his huge flesh dragon stretching open her pussy lips. His big balls were tight up in his scrotum. Jack put his hands on her waist and pushed his cock deeper into her box. She was mesmerized by what she saw.

The size of Jack’s dick in comparison to her body was unreal. It simply didn’t look like it should work. Every bit of it was out of proportion. “There’s no way I’ll ever be able to enjoy another cock” she thought, “Jack owns this little pussy of mine”. Not that it looked like it could still be little anymore. Her cunt lips were spread out and suctioned hard to his fat shaft, which was coated with sticky goo from inside her satisfied hole. Jack lifted her up and she watched his inches draw out of her as she moved. The head of his cock finally popped out and his dick rested against her leg. She remained squatting over him and pulled his cock to her belly with both hands.

Jack’s enormous dick head reached up a couple of inches past her belly button. She stroked his monster and surveyed the scene in her mirror. His cock looked like it should kill her it was so big. She couldn’t believe that it could go that far inside her and not break something. What she really couldn’t believe was how fantastic it felt. She pushed her ass back on to Jack’s stomach, then leaned over and kissed the flaring helmet of his fuck bat. She pulled herself toward his stalk and rose back up until he was at the entrance to her womb. Alex watched in the mirror she planted herself on top of his cock and slowly slid down the massive shaft. She leaned back with her hands on the bed while Jack started to fuck her again. She watched as his gigantic pole slid in and out of her. She came just from the sight of it all.

Jack started to pump hard into her again. Alex struggled to catch her breath as he fucked her. “I can’t wait to come inside you again” he said. He pulled his dick out and rolled his body out from under her. Jack left her on her back and moved between her legs. He lifted them up and pointed his big cock at her hole. Jack pushed in the head and started to fuck her slowly, savoring each stroke. He dropped her feet to the bed and leaned his body into hers, filling her with his massive prick. Jack grabbed Alex’s waist and started to fuck her again. He started out slow, stroking her pussy with the sweet length of his pole. He drove it all the way in and to the hilt, and then he pushed his crotch against hers causing her hips to roll up and back. She moaned every time he pushed.

Alex climaxed as she felt the head of his cock reach the back of her womb. It was like he was pushing a button every time, and she came. Jack started to increase the speed of his thrusts and he gripped his hands tighter around her waist. She knew he was working himself up to blast a quart of sperm into her and she couldn’t wait to feel his hot seed fill her insides.

With each stroke, he drove his massive cock all the way in. Alex was giddy with pleasure. “Come on baby, fuck me!” she grunted as he drilled her with his pole. Jack obliged. He pounded his tool deep into her pussy with each thrust. Alex couldn’t keep up. She huffed and puffed, gulping for air with every stroke. She felt his cock swell inside her. He pushed and pushed, mashing his crotch against hers. She was coming non-stop from the pleasure.

Jack wrapped his arms around her body. “I’m coming!” he whispered hoarsely. He shoved the head of his massive bone into the depths of Alex’s womb and shot his cum against its sugary walls. Fireworks went off inside her body as she came with him. “Oh fuck!” she screamed, “Yes! Yes! Yes!!!” She felt his warm goo jet into her cooze. His swollen pole spasmed inside her quim, igniting a series of luscious orgasms in her body and mind. Jack held his dick all the way inside her as his love juice expelled from the hole in the tip of his cock. “Oh my god!” he said, feeling the sweet relief of emptying his balls.

Attachments

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex was exhausted. Her final climax trailed off like a sweet dream. She panted, Jack’s big cock still felt like heaven inside her. She moved her body in a rhythm, drawing out every last ounce of pleasure. Jack lay on top of her, breathing heavy and holding her softly. He kissed at her neck and her tits, and then he moved his lips to her mouth, kissing her lovingly and swirling his tongue. Neither one of them could believe that they’d fucked each other like that again so soon. They were both worn out, but completely satisfied.

Alex’s life had changed overnight. Yesterday she was a virgin, looking forward to a date with a cute, sweet guy. Today she was a little fuck slut, who had orgasmed more times in the last 18 hours than she could remember. And that cock, “Oh my god, that cock” she thought. He had fucked her so good with that enormous cock. She didn’t know Jack well enough yet to know exactly how she felt about him, but she was definitely in love with his cock.

Jack pulled his softening dick out of her pussy and lay down next to her on the bed. He put his arm under her shoulders and drew her close. “You are one hot little piece of ass, Ms. Alex” he said, “I can’t wait to do that again.” “Me neither” she replied, “But I think I’m going to need a few days rest before going back at it with that monster of yours.” “You have no idea how sore I was this morning and I can’t believe we did it again so soon.” “I’ll try to be patient” he replied, “Maybe we can find something else to do together.” “Like what?” she asked. “I don’t know. I’m sure we’ll come up with something” Jack said, “Talk, maybe? Hang out?” “OK, I’m willing to give it a try” Alex said, “but only if you promise to fuck me again as soon as I’m ready.” “Oh, I promise” Jack replied with a kiss, “I promise.”

Attachments

Reactions: B_er

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that oughta give me pleasant dreams tonight. Can't wait for the next installment!
(fantastic pictures by the way - you've done a great job of finding the perfect photo to accent each part of the story. Keep it up!)

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greg was nervous. He hadn’t seen Alex since they broke up. To be truthful, Greg knew that it was he had broken up with her. He’d regretted that decision ever since. He was still in love with Alex. They got in a fight over sex, and he’d pushed her away.

Greg thought about that night a lot. He was at her place and they were making out after going out on a date together. Everything had seemed perfect; great dinner and conversation, lots of laughing and kissing. Now, back at her apartment, they were both down to their underwear. He had her bra off and was sucking on her titties and feeling her moist sex under her panties. She was rubbing on his dick through his boxers. He thought that she was finally ready.

He pulled off her panties and rubbed her pussy lips with his index finger, getting her wet. Alex pulled down his boxers and kissed the head of his engorged cock. They’d shared oral sex before and had come together on many occasions. But she’d always held out on letting him fuck her. Greg wanted to put his cock in Alex so bad. She was beautiful and sexy and he was in love with her. That night, he had her on her back while he licked on her pussy and clit. He moved up to kiss her and guided the head of his penis against her slit. “I’m not ready for that, Greg.” she whispered to him.

He pulled away from her and sat down, frustrated. “When will you be ready? You know I love you.” “I know you do, and I love you too.” Alex replied, “I don’t know when I’ll be ready. I feel like I’m just going to know when the time is right, and I don’t feel that way yet.”

There was nothing Greg could say to that. He’d made the decision right then to break it off with Alex. He told her that he loved her and that he’d be waiting for her whenever she was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Greg knew that he was going to marry Alex someday, and he would wait as long as he had to. He just couldn’t stand to be tortured by the tantalizing closeness of her body while he waited. It was just too much for him.

He knew things would change for them when Alex graduated from Berkeley, but right now he needed some time to himself to figure it all out.

“What an idiot I am”, Greg thought to himself. Alex was the best thing that ever happened to him. He’d realized over the past couple of months that he loved her enough to wait as long as she wanted to before they had sex, he just needed to be with her. If they were going to get married eventually anyway, it’s not like he’d have to wait forever.

At least that’s what he’d thought until he ran into Alex’s friend, Sarah, the other day. Greg was walking into a cafe near campus as Sarah was on her way out. She’d acted a little weird, when Greg asked her how Alex was doing. “She’s doing pretty well, actually.” Sarah said “Like, BIG time well.” “Gee, what did she do, get lined up with a great job after graduation?” he asked. “Nope, she has a new boyfriend.”

Greg was crushed. But he couldn’t let Sarah know it. “Oh that’s great.” he said, “I’m glad to hear she’s moving on.” he lied. “Yeah,” Sarah said, “and they’ve hit it off BIG time.” “There she goes with that again,” he thought to himself, “kind of annoying.” Sarah could be kind of a bitch sometimes, and he figured she was probably still mad at him for dumping Alex.

Anyway, he wanted to see Alex even more now and he had to ignore whatever little dig Sarah was trying to get at him. “Why don’t you all come over to my show over at the New Parish in Oakland this weekend?” “I’ll definitely come,” said Sarah, “and so will Alex. I just don’t know if she’ll make it to your show.” “Jesus Christ.” he thought, “What the fuck does that mean?”

Greg decided it was probably better to just blow it off. “Well, let her know she’s invited.” he said. “And tell Alex that I miss her and that I’d like to see her.” Sarah’s face softened a bit “Oh, you poor boy. I’ll tell her, but she’s got something BIG going on now.” “Well, I’d still like to be friends.” Greg answered. “I’m afraid that’s definitely all you’re going to get, at this point.” Sarah said, “You’re just a little too late. Maybe we’ll see you at the show.” She patted him on the chest as she made her way out the door, “Gotta go.”

Sarah had really been a cunt, but all Greg could think about was seeing Alex again. Whatever she had going on with this new guy, there was no way it was anything near the relationship they’d had (and still had, in his mind) together. He knew if he was able to tell her how he felt and that he’d decided that he could wait as long as she needed him to, she would take him back. All that mattered was that he loved her and that they could work it all out.

Reactions: P.J.9 and B_er

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greg was on stage with his band when he saw Alex come in the bar. She was holding hands with some buff guy with light brown hair. They were both smiling and talking as they walked through the crowd, toward the back of the bar to find a table. Sarah was with them.

He was singing a song about summertime in San Francisco. Like most of his songs from the past couple of years, Greg had written this one during his relationship with Alex. And like most of his songs, it always made him think about her.

He sang and played guitar in a band with some of his old high school buddies. They had a bluesy kind of folk-rock sound and played in bars and clubs around the Bay Area. Every now and then, they would tour around California or outside the state. But they all had “regular” jobs and responsibilities, so they never went too far from home.

He was watching Alex and the other two as they sat down. She looked up at him for a second, but when she caught his eye she moved her gaze shyly downward and she brushed her hair away from her face. She grabbed on to the other boy’s hands and pulled her close to him as they talked.

Greg’s heart dropped. He could tell by that look that things weren’t the same between them anymore. “What the fuck happened?” he thought, “Could she really have fallen for this guy already?” “He doesn’t even know her. Not like I do, anyway”.

A lump started to grow in his throat as he sang. His face felt warm and he knew it was probably getting red. Greg hoped no one in the crowd noticed, and definitely not Alex. Whatever it was those two had going on, there’s no way it was going to wipe away the two years he and Alex had together. He was still in love with her. “I’m going to do whatever I have to do to get her back.” he thought to himself.

When the set was over, Greg put his guitar down and chatted with his band mates for a couple of minutes. He knew his voice and guitar had been a little off, but no one mentioned it. Alex had been on his mind the whole time.

He turned away from the stage to make his way back to where Alex was sitting and there she was, waiting for him in the crowd. Only she wasn’t alone. “Hi Greg.” she said, and gave him a hug. She turned and looked at the young man next to her, “This is Jack.” “Hi.” Jack said, and shook Greg’s hand. Jack was only a little taller than Greg, but his huge hand enveloped Greg’s smaller hand as they greeted one another. “Wow, that’s quite a grip you’ve got there.” said Greg. “Hah! Thanks.” Jack replied, “I like your music. You and your band are really good.”

“Goddamnit, this guy’s too nice.” Greg thought to himself. He wanted it to be easier to hate him, but already Jack was making it hard. “It’s nice to see you.” Alex said to Greg, smiling. “Really nice to see you too.” he said. “Why don’t you come back and sit with us until your next set?” she asked, “Sarah is with us. I’m sure she’d like to see you too.” “Sure.” Greg said, “That sounds great.” It really didn’t sound great to him, hanging out with Alex and her new boyfriend, but he followed them back to their table anyway.

Sarah was already at the table and they sat down, ordered a round of drinks and talked for a while. Most of it was small talk; about what the girls were doing now that they’d graduated from college, how good the band sounded, and Jack talked about being a firefighter. Not once did Alex mention that she and Greg used to date or talk about anything from their past. Throughout the conversation, Jack and Alex kept looking at each other and touching each other’s arm or resting a hand on the other’s leg. It was driving Greg crazy.

He had to break the ice. “So, how did you guys meet?” Greg asked Jack. “Oh, we met a couple of weeks ago and then went out on our first date last Friday.” What? Greg thought to himself, They’ve only known each other for two weeks and already they’re acting all googly-eyed around each other like this? “Yeah, we hit it off real quick.” Jack said “We’re a good fit.”

Sarah spat beer from her mouth, “It sounded like it took a while for you to fit, actually.” Alex glared at her and mouthed something like “shut the fuck up.” Greg had no idea what they were talking about.

Jack’s face got a little red. It was easy for Sarah to piss him off. “Why can’t she just keep her mouth shut?” he thought to himself, “It’s none of her fucking business anyway.” He and Alex had made love a couple of times since last weekend, and they’d decided to do it at his place so that there were no prying eyes or ears around to ruin their fun. Clearly Sarah had a good recollection of what she’d seen and heard at the sorority house a few days ago, he thought.

Greg was starting to get real uncomfortable. Here he was, sitting across from the girl that he’d loved for almost two years, while she exchanged smooch-smoochy glances and inside jokes with some guy that she’d met only two weeks ago. He was getting ready to leave the table and go back to his band mates, when Alex asked the waitress for another round.

Unfortunately, it didn’t get any better for Greg. As the small talk continued; he got to watch Alex and Jack whisper in each other’s ear every now and then, and laugh together while they touched hands. She’d rub Jack’s arm every now and then and hug her body up closer to him. Jack would play with Alex’s hair. They had this intimacy together that was hard for Greg to watch. “How the fuck is it that they’ve gotten this close so fast?” he asked himself. And a then light went on in his head, no matter how he tried to keep it off.

“He’s fucking her!” It was so clear; all the touching, smiling and whispering. His sweet little girlfriend Alex, naked in another man’s bed. After all the time Greg had waited and waited, along comes this Jack guy and Bam!, they’re having sex after only two weeks. He thought he was going to be sick. “I have to use the restroom.” Greg said, avoiding all eye contact and quickly making his way to the men’s room.

“Is he ok?” Jack asked Alex and Sarah. “I’m not sure.” Alex replied, “He’s been quiet for a little while. Maybe you should go check on him.” “OK” Jack said, and stood up to follow Greg to the bathroom.

“What is wrong with you?” Alex asked Sarah. “What?” Sarah said. “Your stupid little comment earlier!” Alex replied, “I don’t need any help making this more uncomfortable than it already is. You know that I didn’t want to come here anyway. I have no idea what to say to him about all of this.” “Hey,” Sarah retorted “I’m not the one acting like everything is all honkey dory. To listen to you over the last half hour, it’s like the two of you never dated.” “What do you want me to do Sarah? I feel like shit and I don’t want to hurt Greg’s feelings. There’s nothing I can say that is going to make everything ok for him.” “Well, you could at least stop flirting and playing footsy with Jack every time I look over at the two of you” Sarah said, “It’s kind of embarrassing, and I’m sure it’s making Greg feel like shit too. I told you he was still into you.” Alex didn’t know what to do. “This is why I didn’t want to come here in the first place.” she thought.

Greg walked into the men’s room and headed straight for one of the stalls. He closed the door behind him and sat down on the toilet, laying his face in his hands. He had to be wrong about Alex and Jack. There’s no way she would let this “stranger” take her virginity after all the time she and Greg had been together.

“Maybe I’m reading too much into things.” Greg thought. Maybe all of the flirting meant nothing, and it was just second date type stuff. Better yet, maybe Alex was trying to make him jealous. “That’s it!” he thought, “She’s trying to get me back by making me think she likes someone else, so that I’ll have no choice but to come chasing after her.” Greg heard the restroom door open. “I need to get back out there” he thought, “and show her that I still care.”

He got up from the toilet seat and opened the stall door. It was Jack. He was unbuttoning his pants at a urinal. Greg walked up to the one next to him and got ready to relieve himself. “I’m not going to let this guy scare me off.” He thought to himself. “Hey.” he said to Jack, letting him know that he was there. “Hey.” Jack said back. Greg unzipped his pants and started to pee. Unconsciously he looked out of the corner of his eye to the urinal where Jack stood.

“Oh my fucking god.” Greg thought to himself. Jack had the biggest penis he’d ever seen. Jack had lifted his dick over the top of his boxers and it hung down six or seven inches over his legs. Pee shot out of it like from a fire hose.

Jack knew that Greg was looking at his dick. He cleared his throat, hoping not to have to make eye contact. Greg stirred out of his daze and looked back at his own penis. There was no comparison. Greg didn’t have a small dick, but “Jesus Christ.” he thought, “I didn’t know anyone had a dick like that.” Not in real life anyway. Greg had seen plenty of porn in his life, and most of the guys had big dicks. In fact, some of their cocks were huge. None of it had prepared him for what he’d just seen. At least not when it was attached to the guy who was now dating his ex-girlfriend.

Jack finished going and pulled his member back into his pants. “See you back out there.” he said to Greg. “Yeah, see you out there.” Greg replied. Jack never meant to make a show of it, it had just happened. He walked out the door.

Attachments

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greg’s mind swirled through several thoughts as he zipped up his fly. “There’s no way he’s fucking Alex with that thing. It’s way too big, and besides she’s a virgin. Greg knew that some girls were “size queens”, but Alex had never commented on the size of his own penis, and she’d seen it plenty of times. They’d even watched some porn together, and for the most part she’d been pretty disinterested.

Alex was a small girl too, with a tight little pussy, at least that’s what it felt like when he fingered her. “They’ve only been dating for a week and Alex is the farthest thing from being a slut. There’s no way she’s even seen Jack’s dick yet.” “I bet that once she does, she’ll stop dating him.” Alex was pretty mild mannered when it came to their sexual exploits together, she would definitely be far too intimidated by that huge cock to try anything with Jack. He’d split her open with that thing.

Greg was starting to feel better about this whole situation. The only problem was, he couldn’t wait until Alex saw how big Jack’s dick was for her to dump him. That could take months, knowing what a goody-goody she was. It would kill Greg to have to wait that long. Unfortunately, it seemed like Alex and Jack were getting along pretty well. He’d have to think about this one. Greg wasn’t one to mess around in other people’s private lives, even for the woman he loved. Anyway, he’d only end up as the bad guy in her eyes if he got caught trying to sabotage her relationship with Jack. That would get him nowhere. He’d just have to let their little fling take its course, and when it was over, Alex would come running back into his arms.

On his way back to the table, Greg ordered a round of tequila shots at the bar. He sat back down with the other three as the waitress brought over the shots along with a shaker of salt and some limes. “I just wanted to thank you all for coming out to see me and the band!” he said, passing the small glasses around the table. Everyone shook a dash of salt and grabbed a lime slice, “Cheers!” they all said together, and sunk the shots.

Jack didn’t know what to make of Greg. He seemed totally un-phased by the little exchange they’d had in the bathroom. Maybe Greg didn’t like Alex still after all. Maybe he hadn’t even seen Jack’s cock, or if he did, he just didn’t care. Either way, it was starting to seem like this was going to work out well for Jack. He certainly didn’t want any static between himself and Greg, because it would just complicate his relationship with Alex. He knew that they’d been together for a long time before he showed up on the scene. All the more reason why Greg’s seeming lack of concern about the way Jack and Alex were flirting with each other just didn’t make sense. Especially since Alex told him that Sarah had said that Greg wanted to get back together with her. It was too much for Jack to figure out. Maybe Greg had changed his mind for some reason, or met someone else. Whatever it was, Jack’s plan was to just go with it. “The next round is on me!” he said, and called for the waitress.

After a few more rounds, Greg went back to the stage and joined the band for their last set. He was definitely feeling the effects from the shots, but it loosened him up a bit. The band started to play and the music was better than it had been all night.

Alex was shocked at how easy going Greg had been at the table. He actually seemed like he was having fun. “Did you say something to him in the bathroom?” she asked Jack, now that Greg was on stage. “Nope, not a word.” he replied. There was no way he was going to tell her about Greg seeing his dick, or share his own confusion about Greg’s apparent good spirits. Alex had seen no tension between Jack and Greg, at least not since they’d returned from the bathroom earlier. “Something must have happened back there.” she thought, “Whatever it was, Jack’s not talking about it.”

“Maybe Greg just sees that Jack and I are happy together, and he’s decided to move on.” she thought, “And besides, things at the table had been all good since then, so why not just let it go?” She was surprised and a little hurt that he might be able to move on from what they had so easily. Even though she had done the same exact thing herself. Then Alex realized that this was the best possible situation that she could have asked for. No jealousy to deal with, no broken hearts.

Whatever was going on with Greg, she decided that right now was not the time to figure it out. She was with the guy she wanted to be and she was having fun. She invited Jack and Sarah to the dance floor, finally ready to just enjoy the music.

Up on stage, Greg ordered drinks for the band. He was feeling good, they were all playing well, and he wanted to keep it going. He watched the crowd and saw Alex, Sarah, and Jack come on to the dance floor. Jack stood behind Alex and held her waist while she danced. Greg was definitely still jealous seeing them together so close. He told himself that he’d just have to block it out of his mind until the two of them broke up. It was inevitable, he thought.

Alex felt Jack’s big hands wrap around her sides. He moved his chest close to her back and moved with her as she danced to the band. His touch electrified her, and she looked forward to being alone with him later that night.

Alex and Jack danced together for the rest of the set. A guy had come up earlier and started dancing with Sarah. Alex didn’t know him, but she figured Sarah must have, because they were chatting a lot as they danced. Neither Alex or Jack drank anything else once they got to the dance floor. Jack had picked her and Sarah up in his truck and driven to the bar, so he knew he was driving everyone home. Plus, he had to work the next morning. Hangovers are never fun at the firehouse. Alex was enjoying herself too much fun dancing with Jack, to complicate it with a drink in her hand. Besides, it was no fun drinking by yourself.

When the set was over, Greg came down from the stage while the band was packing up. He was a little drunk, as he’d had a few more drinks since they all left the table earlier. “You going to make it home alright?” Alex asked him. “We can give you a ride.” He only lived about a half a mile away from the bar so he was planning to walk home. “No thanks, I’m good.” He said, “I’ll just walk back to my place.” “Nonsense.” Jack said, butting in, “It’s too late to be walking home by yourself. It’s not a problem for us to drop you off. I insist.”

Sarah cut in to say goodbye and that her guy friend was going to take her back to the sorority house. “All right.” Greg said, “I guess that leaves just the three of us.” The rest of the band was milling in with the crowd and ordering more drinks. The bar was open for another hour, so they weren’t going anywhere soon. Not with free booze and musician loving - girls all over the place. Greg was in no mood to hang out and he’d had more than enough to drink already. As much as he hated the idea of driving around with Alex and her new boyfriend, he really didn’t want to walk home by himself either. “Thanks for the offer. I think I’ll come with you guys.” At least it would be a short trip.

Greg sat in the backseat the pickup on the way to his apartment, while Alex and Jack were in front. He was annoyed to see that they were holding hands as Jack drove. “Not sure how safe that is.” he thought to himself. They told him how great the band was and shared chit chat until they pulled up to his place. “You guys want to come inside for a bit?” he asked. “No thanks” Alex and Jack said, almost in unison. “Aww, come in long enough to grab a quick bite to eat.” Greg said, “My roommates and I just went grocery shopping and we’ve got a ton of food.” He knew Jack was just going to drop Alex off at the sorority house and then go home anyway, “I insist.”

“Hah hah.” Alex said to Greg, smiling “OK, we’ll come in. I need to use your restroom anyway.” Jack gave her an annoyed look. She reached up and touched his chin like he was a little child “It’ll only be for a minute.” Jack knew when he was beat. He turned off the truck and the three of them got out and went inside Greg’s apartment.

They grabbed some snacks from the kitchen and headed to the living room. Greg brought a beer for himself and his guitar. They talked for a bit while they ate, then Greg started strumming on his guitar. Alex always loved it when he played. Jack yawned, he was getting tired and the last thing he wanted to do was sit here with Alex and her old boyfriend and listen to him play his guitar. Greg started to sing some 60’s folk song that Jack had never heard. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Jack thought as he looked over at Alex. She seemed to be enjoying it, so he laid back and closed his eyes for a minute.

Jack felt someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to a moonlit room. “You fell asleep, you knucklehead.” Alex whispered to him. “Oh shoot, sorry.” Jack looked at his watch; it was 2:30 in the morning. “Get up, let’s go.” she said. Jack was so tired. “I have to be at the firehouse at 7. Can’t we just stay here until I need to get you home?” Alex was hoping to have some time alone with him before he went to work, since he had to work three days straight starting that morning. But she could see he was exhausted. She gave in, “I guess.”

“Where’s Greg?” he asked. She pointed over toward the other couch. There was Greg, passed out asleep in his clothes. His guitar was on the floor next to him and a half empty beer glass sat on the coffee table, unfinished. “Looks like he was tired too.” Alex said.

Alex wasn’t tired at all and she wasn’t going to let this opportunity to be with Jack pass her by. She snuggled up next to him, just to feel his touch while he fell back asleep. She leaned up to kiss him on the lips, needing some closeness since he’d be out of touch for a few days. Jack felt her warm lips on his and he kissed her back, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He turned toward her and put his tongue in her mouth, kissing deeply. Alex pulled away for a second and looked back over her shoulder to make sure Greg was still sleeping. She put a finger to her mouth in a shushing motion to tell Jack to be quiet.

“He’s out like a light.” Jack said, “I think he drank quite a bit back at the bar.” Alex knew Jack was right. Greg was still as a rock and she could hear him breathing in his sleep. She turned back to Jack and started to kiss him again. She put her hands on his shoulders and he held her waist as they kissed softly.

Greg heard a small noise through his dream and opened an eye to the shadowed living room. “Why am I sleeping on the couch?” he thought to himself. He looked over to the other side of the room and saw that he was not alone. Alex and Jack were making out on the other couch. “Sweet Jesus.” he thought, “Seriously?” and closed his eye again. “Nothing to see there.” he thought to himself. He heard them whispering to each other for a second and he thought he heard one of them say his name. Clearly, they presumed that he was still asleep.

Alex rubbed Jack’s chest through his shirt as they kissed. She was getting horny. She knew she should stop this and let Jack go to sleep, but she needed to feel his touch. The last thing she wanted was for Greg to wake up and see them like this. Alex tried to be as quiet as she could, keeping her breathing low and not saying a word. Jack grabbed one of her tits, and she sighed. “I’ve got to stop that.” she said to herself, and pushed her chest into his hand.

Greg squinted open his eye again at the sound of Alex’s sigh. The side of the room she and Jack were on was bathed in a muted moonlight through the window curtain. He was accustomed to the dark now, and he could see them kissing. Jack had a hand on one of her breasts. “Fuck me.” he thought, “She’s letting him do that already? After only one week?” He was burning with jealousy, but what was he going to do, yell at them to stop?

Greg didn’t want to watch but he was finding it impossible to look away. He could see that his side of the room was masked in shadow, so he figured that neither of them could see him. “Maybe if I stare at them long enough, they’ll just get uncomfortable and stop.” he thought to himself.

Jack pulled Alex’s head back slowly and kissed her on the neck. Then he moved back to her mouth and put both hands on her tits, mashing them and thumbing her nipples at the same time. Alex felt her pussy warming up and she moved her hands down to his stomach. Jack was starting to wake up with this new found excitement. Alex was making him hot and he was glad to return her affection.

Greg couldn’t believe they were doing this in his living room. It was almost like they forgot he was there.

Alex put one hand on Jack’s leg and started to rub his thigh. He sighed a little and kissed back at her. Alex kicked off her shoes and brought her feet up on to the couch. She was wearing jeans and tight black shirt that accentuated her ample bosom. She rubbed on Jack’s torso, and then pulled up his shirt to un-tuck it from his pants. Alex needed to feel his bare skin. She touched his belly underneath his shirt and rubbed her hands up to his chest. She leaned toward him and kissed his neck.

This looked like quite a make out session to Greg, but he figured it would soon be over anyway and then they’d either go to sleep or go home. The waiting was killing him.

Attachments

Reactions: P.J.9 and B_er

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex’s hands felt good on Jack’s skin. He pulled her close to him and reached up under her shirt to un-clip her bra. He drove his tongue into her mouth and rubbed her tits with his hand. Alex made a soft sound of pleasure and she kissed back at him. As his hand moved across her stomach and rubbed on the bare skin under her shirt, she slid her hand down onto the fat lump in his pants and squeezed it. Jack moved one of his hands down on top of hers and pushed it along the length of his manhood.

Greg couldn’t believe what he was seeing, or thought he was seeing. Some other guy, this asshole Jack to be precise, was feeling up his Alex. In fact, he had his hands in her shirt rubbing on those oh so sweet titties that Greg knew quite well and wanted to be rubbing on himself. He saw Alex rubbing on Jack’s leg and his hand on top of hers. It almost looked like she was rubbing on Jack’s dick, but there’s no way that was going to happen. “Sorry Jack.” Greg smiled to himself. Things had clearly gone as far as they were going to go.

Jack felt Alex’s small hand squeeze his shaft through his pants and smiled as they kissed. He opened an eye to make sure Greg was still asleep on the other couch. That side of the room was cloaked in shadow, but he could tell that Greg hadn’t moved since the last time he looked his way. “He’s definitely down for the count.” Jack thought to himself, “Which is good, because I’m ready to feel her hands on me”. With that thought, he softly pulled Alex’s mouth from his and stood up from the couch. He pushed off his shoes, unbuckled his belt, then unzipped his pants and pulled them down together with his boxer shorts. Then he sat back down on the couch next to her with his enormous soft cock resting on his lap.

Greg had a hard time not gasping, “Holy shit!” He knew this was the end. He was afraid Alex was going to start yelling at Jack, or even worse slap him for being so crude. He watched as Alex looked down at Jack’s cock and paused.

Alex looked at what Jack had for her. Even after seeing it almost every night since their first time together, she was still surprised and almost shocked by how big it was. Her pussy got wetter through the memories of the countless orgasms he’d given her over the last week. She wanted him so bad, wanted that big cock inside her. “I don’t know how I’m going to do this and be quiet about it.” she thought to herself, “but I’m going to find a way”.

For a second, Alex looked back over her shoulder to the couch Greg was sleeping on. “He must be asleep.” she told herself. Then she turned back to Jack.

Greg was surprised by the stillness in the room. No yelling, no slapping. What was she waiting for? “Show this asshole that he can’t treat you this way.” he said silently to Alex. He watched Alex turn and look his way. He couldn’t see her eyes, but he could tell she was checking to see if he was still asleep.

Alex looked Jack in the eyes and smiled. She kissed him hard on the mouth and traced a finger from his chest down across his abdomen. She pulled her lips from his and bent her head down to his lap. She put both hands on his cock and lifted it up to her waiting mouth.

“You fucking whore.” Greg thought. “How could you do this to me after all the time you made me wait.”

Jack looked down on the sexy beauty pleasuring his cock. He slid his body down a bit on the couch, exposing more of his lap to make it easier for her to do what she was doing. He wanted her to get the whole thing, after all.

Alex pushed Jack’s soft monster up so it laid on his belly, then licked the bottom of his shaft down to his plum sized nuts. She held the enormous head with one hand and stroked the root with the other while she started sucking his balls. She kissed and licked them as she rubbed his dick. She’d learned a few things over the past couple of days, so she nuzzled her mouth under his ball sack to kiss the space between his ball sac and his butthole. Jack loved that, she knew. She felt his dick growing in her hands.

Greg couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The sweet little virgin queen he thought he knew so well was working Jack’s massive tool as if she’d been doing the same for years.

She moved her head back to the top of his cock and pulled it up to her mouth. She sucked on the head and licked it while she stroked the massive shaft with both hands. Jack reached down and pulled her shirt off. Her bra fell to the floor. Alex went back to work, alternating rubbing his pole and grabbing his balls while she loved on the bulbous meathead at the top of his cock. Jack’s cock was growing and stiffening with her efforts.

If Greg was shocked by the size of Jack’s dick in the bathroom back at the bar, he was in a complete state of disbelief as he watched it swell in the moonlight as Alex sucked it. He could see the top of it above her head, laying on Jack’ bare stomach above his belly button. It was unreal, and it looked like it was still growing. Alex was definitely not put off by the size of Jack’s dick. If anything, she was turned on by it.

Jack looked across again to where Greg was and he swore his saw a glint near where Greg’s eyes should be, but there was no movement or sound. If Greg was awake and watching, there was nothing he could do about it. Hopefully he was still asleep, because Jack had a lot more planned than what was happening right now. He took off his shirt and rubbed his hands on Alex’s naked back and sides, then squeezed her tits while she sucked on his cock. He reached his hand down toward her belly and tucked his fingers into the top of her pants, feeling past her panties to the soft hair above her pussy. Alex inhaled deeply onto his cock as a tingle of energy ran down her spine from his touch.

She stopped for a moment and stood up to remove her pants. She knelt on the couch next to Jack and went back to work on his dick. He reached down again past her waist and started to rub on her clit. Jack’s cock was now fully erect and standing straight up, ten inches from its root. Alex sensuously rubbed, stroked and licked every inch. She sucked hard on the bottom of his rigid staff and squeezed the solid balls that were now tight up in his scrotum. She kissed and sucked on the head of his dick, totally used to the fact that she couldn’t fit it all in her mouth.

“She really must like this guy.” Greg thought, watching the torrid scene unfold in the near dark of the living room. “She must know that she’s never going to be able to fit that thing inside of her, so she’s pleasing him the only way she can.” As much what he was seeing pissed him off, he had to admit it was quite amazing to observe. Jack’s cock was unbelievable. If it wasn’t Alex’s mouth that was pleasuring it, this would probably be a turn on just to watch. She definitely seemed to be enjoying it.

Jack put a finger between her soft lips and into her wet snatch. He ground the base of his hand against Alex’s engorged clit as he diddled her twat. She moved her body against his hand then turned on her side so he had better access while still sucking his dick. Jack took immediate advantage of her new position and pushed the full length of his finger into her quim. He continued to grind his upturned palm against her clitoris as he bent his finger up inside her to rub the top of her vagina. Alex moved one hand from his massive meat stick and grabbed his forearm, fucking Jack’s hand as he tried to get her off. He squeezed her tits and touched her firm belly as she moved against him. She bucked and pushed, breathing heavily, speeding up her gyrations against his hand. She felt the warm release of her first orgasm spread from her body to her mind and sucked Jack’s rock solid cock with abandon.

“Wow.” Greg thought. It definitely seemed like Alex had lost some of her inhibitions since the two of them were dating.

Alex slid off the couch and placed herself on her knees between Jack’ legs. She pushed his turgid tool back against his abdomen and sucked on his fat balls. Then she straightened herself up and pulled his dick to her chest. She wrapped her 34C titties around his massive cock. From where she knelt on the floor, his nuts rested against her belly and the tip of his cockhead rose up to the base of her neck. She turned her head down and sucked on it for a moment, a long string of saliva trailing as she looked up to Jack’s eye’s. Alex pushed her arms against her breasts and started to fuck his dong with her tits. It turned her on to feel the warmth of his giant, rigid dick against her body as she did this, and she knew Jack loved it.

Greg couldn’t believe what he was watching. When Alex moved down to the floor, he could clearly see the immense size of Jack’s cock. Completely hard now, he assumed, it came up almost to the bottom of Jack’s chest as he sat on the couch. His balls were just as impressive, as big as lemons stuffed into his ball sac. Greg literally started to get dizzy when Alex started the tit fucking.

Attachments

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack was in heaven. Alex had his dick between her soft tits, rubbing her body up and down his impressive length and stopping every now and then to suck on his fat helmet. She looked up into his eyes and smiled coyly as she fucked his massive tool with her boobs. Jack was nowhere near ready to cum, and he was hoping to fuck her before the night was over.

Greg lay in stunned silence watching Alex work Jack’s enormous dick with her tits. It was so big that the head came up over her shoulder on the down strokes. He was hoping Jack would come soon, so that this could all be over. Greg had had enough of watching the girl (he thought) he loved pleasure another man; especially a man equipped the way Jack was.

Alex’s pussy was soaking wet. Jack had warmed her up well with his finger, but she was ready for something more. Much more. She rubbed his cock between her tits for a few more strokes, and then stopped to suck him. She kissed and licked Jack’s enormous rod and slid her hands up and down the rock hard shaft. It was time.

Alex stood for a moment and then sat down on Jack’s lap. She grabbed his gigantic dick with her hands and stroked it. With the way she was sitting, his cockhead came up past her belly button, almost to the bottom of her tits. She leaned forward and kissed Jack on his solid chest, then pushed her tongue into his mouth. Her pussy quivered with anticipation as Jack’s rigid pole pushed against her abdomen. Alex leaned over to whisper into Jack’s ear, “I want you to fuck me.” He looked her in the eye and whispered back, “He’s going to hear us!” Alex looked back over her shoulder to verify that Greg hadn’t stirred, “I promise I’ll be quiet, but you might have to cover my mouth with your hand if I start to scream.” she replied, smiling.

Greg could hear them whispering, but couldn’t hear what was being said. “She’s probably apologizing for not getting him off all the way.” he thought. After all of that sucking and stroking, Jack probably had a huge wad of come ready to blow out of his cock. Alex must’ve been getting tired and was ready to go home. Apparently Jack was going to have to beat off when he got to work. Greg smiled, “Too bad for you, big boy.” Maybe Alex hadn’t become as big of a slut as he’d thought. That was the last time Greg ever had a thought like that.

“Why is she looking back at me again?” he wondered.

Alex kissed Jack on the neck, and then sat up straight on his lap. She rubbed his massive dong across her belly and then put her feet on the edge of the couch and raised her body so that the tip of his cockhead was level with her swollen pussy lips.

Greg watched as Alex put Jack’s dick at the entrance to her womb. He felt like he was going to throw up. His body shivered as the truth of what he was about to see sunk in. The entire length of Jack’s enormous cock was exposed now, and it was so big that it didn’t even look real to him. More like some giant toy dildo that someone might buy as a joke. Unfortunately for Greg, this was as real as it gets.

Alex’s hand looked even tinier than it was as she guided the massive shaft to her quim. “He’s going to kill her with that thing.” Greg thought. He was too paralyzed with defeat to try and stop them, because deep inside he knew there was nothing he could do.

Alex looked down at Jack’s impressive stalk as she placed the tip against her wet slit. She rubbed it on her lips then up to her enlarged clit. She rotated her hips against his cockhead and then put the massive helmet back under her snatch. Jack had his hands on her waist and she pushed herself down on his dong. They’d done this a few times now and since she was unbelievably wet from their foreplay, it only took a couple of strokes for her to open up wide enough to accommodate his head.

Greg saw Jack’s apple sized dickhead disappear into Alex’s pussy. He wanted to close his eyes, but he couldn’t. It was like watching a train wreck. Too much to see for you to look away. No matter how much you might know that you should.

Jack watched as his dick went into Alex. She was so hot, working her little body to get him in, that he could almost come right then. But he wanted to be all of the way inside her before he blew his load. So he just kept his hands on her waist and let her do her thing.

Alex’s pussy was responding to the now familiar feeling of Jack’s enormous cock. She was hungry for him and it felt to her like her insides were grasping to pull him in, impatient to be satisfied with the fullness of his length. She bobbed her ass up and down, sliding a little bit more of him inside with each stroke. His dick was so thick and it spread her pussy wide enough that Alex could feel the friction on her clit, even in this position. The intense stimulation made her wetter and she was able to fit more of him inside. Jack’s fantastic dickhead was working wonders inside her pussy. She leaned forward with one hand on his chest as an orgasm built up inside. His cock was about half way in and she rolled her hips up and down, working to make herself come.

It came upon her with a boom. Her body involuntarily shuddered as an explosion of pleasure fulfilled her. She wanted to scream. Alex grabbed one of Jack’s hands and held it against her mouth, stifling her cry. She breathed heavily into his palm, temporarily exhausted by her orgasm.

Greg watched as Alex’s body spasmed on Jack’s giant dick. He knew that she was coming, and he realized that this was definitely not the first time that they’d done this. Any thought he’d had of Alex breaking it off with Jack, and getting back together with him had been erased over the past couple of minutes. Even with only half of Jack’s dick inside her, Greg knew she was already getting more of a fucking than he could ever give her.

Jack kissed Alex as she rode his giant tool. She had enough of him inside her to move from her feet to her knees. She continued to fuck him. The rolling of her pelvis moved his dick around inside her, which showered her with pleasure and worked to guide more of his length into her womb.

To Greg, it looked like Alex’s pussy was stretched to its limit trying to accommodate Jack’s massive member. Her pussy lips would disappear into her cunt on her down strokes and suction to the sides of his thick shaft on the way out. Even in the dim moonlight, he could see her juices coating Jack’s dick and lubricating their fucking as she rode him. He lay numbly on the couch, a spectator to the demise of his romantic relationship with the girl he once loved. He’d given up trying not to watch long ago.

Alex could feel Jack’s cock in her stomach. She put her hands down on his groin and felt that there were only a few inches of him left to get inside. Jack had his head lying on the back of the couch and his eyes were closed. His mouth was open with pleasure as Alex’s sweet pussy massaged his giant fuck stick. His hands were still holding her waist as she sat down on the base of his cock.

Alex’s body shook with another orgasm as she felt her pubic bone hit his. His massive dick was all the way inside her and it filled her beyond belief. She knew, sitting there on his rod, that this is why she’d waited so long to have sex. Her pussy was made for Jack’s cock. She swayed her body on his stalk, feeling it move around inside her. Instantly she came again, and then she started to fuck up and down on his pole.

Jack put his hand down on Alex’s crotch and rubbed her clit with one finger. She gasped audibly and gulped back a sigh of pleasure as she continued to ride her wave of ecstasy. Alex lifted her body up and worked the top six or seven inches of Jack’s dick as he manipulated her. She dropped down on his full length every few strokes to feel the head of his cock rub the back of her womb.

Alex was getting tired and she slid her pussy down to the root of Jack’s massive sex tool. Jack could tell that she was ready for him to take over, so he ground his hips under her, working his dick around inside her. She felt her entire pussy spasm as Jack fucked her from below, and she came with a detonation of delight.

Even after everything he’d seen so far, he couldn’t believe that Alex was able to fit Jack’s entire enormous dick inside her. He watched with dazed eyes as she came again and again on that massive tool.

Jack stood up from the couch with Alex still on his waist and his cock deep inside her. He spun his body around and placed Alex on her back on top of the couch. He took his dick out of her for a moment so he could move a couple of cushions under her and get her hips up to the level he wanted, for optimum fucking.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack lifted both of Alex’s legs up and held them there with one hand while he used the other to place the head of his dick at the entrance to her vagina. He teased her with the tip, then he rubbed the shaft along her pussy lips and up onto her belly. He slid his fuckstick up until his balls were against Alex’s snatch and the head of his dick was a couple of inches past her belly button. Jack slapped her tummy with his enormous rod, sending tingles of pleasure through her body. The size of his dick should have made her apprehensive, but seeing how deep it would be inside her as it lay on her stomach only made her want him inside her even more.

Greg could see the tip of Jack’s cock up past Alex’s belly button as it lay on her. He figured that Jack could get her pregnant with one tiny bit of sperm, since the head of his dick would be as close at it could possibly be to her eggs when he came. It was quite a sight to see.

Jack pulled his massive dong back along Alex’s abdomen and pointed it at her waiting quim. He pushed the head into her wet pussy and started to rock her with short strokes, only putting the first five or six inches inside. Alex kept her legs up and Jack grabbed her feet with both hands as he released his dick and fucked her with his hips. He started to put more of his cock inside her, slowly increasing the depth of his drive. Alex let out a soft whimper as he started to fill her up. She grabbed on to the cushions below her and turned her head, holding back a scream as she came.

Greg watched as more and more of Jack’s massive fuck rod disappeared into Alex’s womb. Her legs rocked backward with the momentum of his thrusts. He wondered how big Jack’s cock was. Like any guy, Greg had measured his own dick once or twice in his life. His was just around six inches, which he figured was about average. Jack’s cock looked almost twice as big as his. Probably because it was so fat, along with being incredibly long. It was the definition of a huge cock. Even his balls were enormous. Jack must’ve shot a half gallon of jizz from those each time he came. Greg really didn’t want to try and imagine what notch on a ruler Jack’s dick would reach, but he knew it had to be at least nine inches long and was probably longer. To Greg, the fact that his tiny beauty, Alex, could take a cock bigger than nine inches was mind boggling.

Jack let go of Alex’s feet and he put his hands on her waist as he drove deeper into her snatch. She put her hands under her legs and held them there, feeling his massive cock fuck her pussy. Finally Jack had his entire erection inside her. He worked his hips with a pattern of deep slow strokes before burying his entire meat stick into her down to the hilt. Jack balls rested on her ass. Alex’s pussy was so completely full that she felt as if Jack’s cock was a part of her. It was hot and rigid and pulsing inside her stretched love tunnel. She could feel the head of his cock at the back of her womb. Jack could feel it there too. He held his dick all the way inside and pushed so that his dickhead mashed against the bottom of her cunt. Alex came with powerful convulsions as Jack rocked her body back and forth with his dick completely engulfed in her tight box.

Greg had lost count of the number of orgasms he thought he’d seen Alex have. Five? Ten? What difference did it make? She wasn’t his anymore. Not in any sense of the word or any stretch of the imagination. He realized that it was clearly time for him to move on. Find a girl who wasn’t waiting for a huge cock to fuck her. “Unless they all are?” He wondered. Either way, he was done with Alex and she was surely done with him.

Jack went back to fucking Alex, alternating between deep and shallow strokes. Every now and then he would bury his gigantic cock to the hilt and rock the back of her womb. He was starting to feel a big load of cum building up in his balls. It was almost time for him enjoy the sweet release of blowing his wad inside her fantastic quim.

Jack turned Alex’s body so she lay with the length of the couch. He took the pillows out from under her and pulled her body closer to him as he lay on top. First he continued to fuck her with his hands on her waist, and then he wrapped his arms around her, driving his cock all the way in and out with deep heavy strokes. Alex held him tight, feeling his cock swell and twitch inside her. She knew she was going to come again when he did. Finally, Jack pushed his dick all the way inside Alex and he worked it back and forth, feeling the full length of her love canal on his soon-to-explode fuck muscle. He ground into her, leaving only his balls on the outside slapping on her ass. Alex felt his cock swell inside her; stretching her cunt and making her feel ready to burst. Jack picked up his pace and felt the first wave of pleasure as the hot cum squeezed from his balls, up through his massive shaft, and exploded out of his engorged dickhead into Alex’s honey pot.

Alex came with a scream, not even trying to be quiet anymore. She felt Jack’s steaming jizz shooting inside her and it pulsated with every burst. Jack continued to fuck her sopping twat as he came with stream after stream of white hot sperm coating her insides. His big dick was squeezing the cum out of her with every stroke. Alex’s body spasmed with three consecutive orgasms as Jack came inside her.

When he finished cumming, Jack laid on top of Alex with his semi-rigid tool still all of the way inside her. They kissed passionately, Lost in the afterglow of the experience they’d shared. He kissed her face and her neck, then plopped a smooch on each of her sweet tits. She looked up at him with a smile, “Thank you so much for fucking me.” She whispered. “I promise I’ll do it again.” He replied quietly. “You better, and don’t even think about doing that to anyone else.” she finished.

Just then she remembered the scream she’d let loose when Jack came inside her and she looked over to see if Greg was awake. Jack followed her eyes and turned to look as well. The couch was empty.

Upstairs, Greg heard Alex scream in ecstasy. He knew his roommates must have heard it as well. He was glad that he’d left before they finished. Even so, there was no way he would be able to sleep that night.

Attachments

rvv02

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The photos creates a different twist with the story. It flickers our imagination alot more. Very good story. More writings please.

Reactions: barry6290

ancyra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you very much for this amazing story... I think everybody who reads this wants you to continue as soon as possible. Please don't make us wait too much... ;-)
Additionally, the photos enhance the great fantasy you're writing...