Alex's Big Surprise

yd2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Incredible and with the pics! Great job, look forward to more of this and others.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack looked over at the beauty sleeping next to him, and then turned his eyes back to the road. Alex had crashed out soon after they passed San Jose. The two of them were headed south on 101 to get to her parents’ place in Long Beach for Thanksgiving. He’d volunteered to drive his truck since it seemed like the manly thing to do. Besides, her car had couple of hundred thousand miles on it so it was probably a good idea anyway.

She always slept so peacefully, and this was no different. He looked over at her again. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her head bowed down, with her long brown hair hanging over her shoulders. Her neck is going to be real sore if she keeps that up much longer Jack thought to himself. She was wearing a Cal Bears t-shirt and a pair of sweats, with Ugg boots on her feet. Travel clothes for sure. Jack was dressed similarly, with a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of flip-flops, since it was pretty warm for November this year.

He resisted the urge to reach out and grab one of Alex’s boobs, but only because he didn’t want to wake her up. Jack figured she could probably use some rest before spending four days with her family. He’d met them a couple of times in the six months he and Alex had been dating. Alex’s folks had come up to help her move into an apartment between her summer trip to Europe and starting her first job after college. Jack helped her move too, and he’d bonded pretty quickly with both her mom and dad. Very nice people, he thought.

They’d been up recently to visit for her birthday as well, but this would be the first time he and Alex would be going to visit them. Jack was sure that staying with them would be great, but it was the first time he’d ever done something like this. He’d had girlfriends before, but never at the “staying at her parents’ house” level. Oddly enough, he wasn’t nervous when Alex first told him he was invited for the holiday. He was a bit bummed though, because he knew that he’d be sleeping in some strange bed by himself while Alex slept in another room. That’s all right he thought at the time It’ll be fun sneaking into Alex’s room to fuck her at night. He wasn’t sure how they’d be able to do that without waking up the whole house, since she tended to be a screamer.

“So where am I going to sleep” he’d asked Alex? “Oh, my folks always used to let Greg sleep in my room when he’d come down” she replied, “I don’t know why it would be any different for you.” He was a little jealous of Greg having slept in Alex’s bed before he did, and then realized that that was all Greg had done – slept. “Did your folks think the two of you were having sex” he asked? “Hmm, you know I remember telling my mom that we weren’t. But I don’t think that had anything to do with letting us sleep together” she answered, “My folks have always been pretty open about sex and I think they probably would have been OK with it if we had.”

“I hope you know that I’m not going to be able to keep my hands to myself if we sleep in the same bed” he’d said. “You better not be able to” she smiled back coyly, “because I don’t plan on wearing any clothes and I’m hoping you won’t either.” Jack remembered that making his dick swell a little bit. There’s something hot and naughty about fucking a girl while her parents are sleeping under the same roof. “Do you think they know that we are having sex” he’d asked? “I have no idea. I think my mom was a little surprised that Greg and I weren’t doing it” Alex replied, “They might think I’m still a virgin for all I know.”

“You know, having Greg sleep in the same room with you and having me in your bed are two very different things.” Jack said thoughtfully, “ I mean, I doubt if we are going to able be quiet enough for us to keep us having sex a secret.” Alex smiled back, “I think we’ll have to just cross that bridge when we come to it.” Her nonchalance about the subject made him a little nervous; but she was right, what could they do about it anyway?

She’s definitely not a virgin anymore. Jack thought to himself as he looked over again at her sleeping form in the passenger seat next to him Not by a long shot. He smiled, remembering how she’d tongued his asshole last night after lapping the cum off his cock and balls when they finished fucking. It made his manhood twitch just thinking about it.

Jack was glad he’d decided to wear boxer briefs and loose shorts for the drive, because getting a hard-on in a pair of pants tended to be very uncomfortable for him. There just wasn’t enough room.

Jack finally had enough of hanging out by himself (especially given his recent train of thought), so he softly pulled Alex’s left hand from her chest and rested it on top of his dick. She yawned softly and opened her eyes, then looked over at him and smiled sweetly. “Oh geeze babe, I’m sorry I fell asleep. How long have I been out?” she asked, taking her hand back from his package and rubbing her eyes. “Just over an hour,” Jack replied, grinning “I was starting to get lonely.” “Why don’t you put your hand back down here for a bit?” he suggested, moving her hand back to his crotch. “Somehow, I don’t think we’ll get to do this very much once we get to Long Beach.”

Alex squeezed the thick shaft lying on Jacks thigh through his gym shorts. “Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be rubbing on you at the dinner table for Thanksgiving,” she giggled, “but it does sound kind of hot.” The truth was she’d had more than a few bouts with Jack’s trouser snake since they met six months ago, and she was going to miss the sexual openness they shared when the two of them were alone. “It’s only for a few days.” she said, looking at him while she held his dong “Besides, we still have our nights alone together.”

She leaned over and kissed Jack on the mouth, rubbing his fat dick. He kissed her back with his tongue, and then pulled away. “Sorry baby” he said, “but I need to pay attention to the road.” “That’s OK” she replied, “I have a better idea anyway.” “Oh yeah, what’s that?” he asked. “Have I ever given you head while you were driving?” “No,” he replied, smiling “I think I’d remember that pretty well if you had.” “Me too.” she grinned back “Do you think you can focus on the highway while I love on you for a bit?” “I will definitely find a way.” Jack answered eagerly “In fact, I think I can help the situation a little bit.”

Jack put the truck in cruise control, then slid his seat back so that he was farther away from the steering wheel. “I want to make sure that you have plenty of room.” he said slyly. “Always the gentleman.” she replied sarcastically, as she turned to squeeze his package with both hands. Alex leaned over and nuzzled his dick with her cheek and then playfully bit at the head through his shorts. She rubbed him a bit and then said “Maybe you can help me out a little more. I need better access.” “My pleasure.” Jack answered “Hold on to the steering wheel for a second.” He let go when Alex grabbed the wheel, then he lifted himself up from the seat and pulled his shorts and underwear down. He leaned over and pulled them both off the rest of the way and placed them in the back seat. “Jeeze,” Alex said laughingly “make yourself comfortable why don’t you?” “I will.” he smiled, putting his hands back on the wheel.

Alex looked down. Jack’s massive dick sat soft and veiny on his thigh. His legs were open, so his big balls were splayed out on the driver’s seat in front of him. It’s beautiful she thought to herself, licking her lips. She loved looking at his cock, because it made her think about how much she wanted it inside her, or in her mouth or her hands.

Reactions: P.J.9

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over to get a closer look.

Jack watched for a second as she lifted his cockhead to her mouth and started to suck on it. Alex had plenty of practice by now, but she still couldn’t fit his fat helmet all the way in her mouth. She held his shaft with both hands and swirled her tongue around his dickhead, then stretched her lips around as much of it as she could get in. The pressure Jack felt on his knob was fantastic as she sucked back and forth on it. He sighed out loud. Alex almost stopped to say something sexy but she preferred to keep Jack’s dick in her mouth instead.

Alex shifted in her seat, lifting her legs up and moving into a kneeling position over Jack’s lap. “You know,” he said “someone driving by might notice what’s going on.” Alex took her mouth from his cock for a moment. “Lucky them.” she said, smiling “If it’s a guy, he’ll get to wish he was you and if it’s a woman she’ll get to wish she was me.” Then she lifted his dick and started sucking and licking on the underside of his shaft. She held his fat dong up against his belly and pushed her head down between his legs to lick and suck on his big balls.

Jack’s truck was four wheel drive, but it wasn’t lifted, so the riding position was only little bit above most passenger cars and about the same as an SUV or another pickup. If a bigger truck or a semi passed them, he and Alex would be in full view of anyone inside. He was driving in the slow lane, so Jack decided he’d just have to keep an eye out for passing vehicles and either speed up or slow down to avoid drawing too much attention. He wanted to enjoy this moment to its fullest and not be interrupted by any curious morons traveling for the holidays.

Jack’s dick was slowly growing in her hands and mouth as she attended to it. She was totally used to its overly generous size by now, but it still made her pussy wet every time she touched it. Alex licked along the seam of skin that ran from the top of his ball sack to head of his dick, and she savored every inch along the way. The thought of getting his cock fully erect and impaling herself on it sent a little quiver up her spine. Alex had become real accustomed to having Jack’s big cock inside of her, and she had multiple orgasms every time they made love. Sheesh, is that what I’m calling it now? she thought to herself as she pleased him orally, remembering how many times she’d screamed last night for him to keep fucking her.

Alex’s head was bobbing up and down near his chest now, as Jack’s schlong lengthened and grew stiff. Anyone driving by would see them now, and have a pretty good idea what was going on no matter how direct or indirect their view was through the windows of the truck. Jack was getting excited as she serviced his cock. He put a hand on top of her head, then thought better of it and slid his fingers down under the back of her shirt and undid her bra strap with his fingers. He rubbed on the soft skin of her back for a moment and then reached down below to fondle her tits. Alex sighed with his touch and kept sucking his big dong. She was stroking it with both hands now and inhaling as much of his cockhead as possible. Jack’s massive pole was completely hard now and she stopped to look at it for a second. She held it with one hand against his abdomen and it reached up to the bottom of his chest. Its girth was magnificent; it took more than one hand to wrap her grip all the way around it. Alex licked up and down his shaft then sucked on his balls before going back to work on his giant purple helmet.

She remembered that after they’d been together for about a month, she’d asked Jack how big it was. “You mean have I ever measured it?” he’d asked in reply. They’d just finished an intense fuck session about a half an hour before and were lying in her bed talking. “Yes.” she answered. “I might have.” he said, and then asked “Do you think it’s big?” “Umm, it’s huge.” She replied, smiling shyly “bigger than I thought a dick could be.” “How big do you think it is?” Jack asked. “You mean, in inches?” she queried. “Yeah, how many inches long do you think my dick is when it’s fully hard?” “I have no idea.” she said, being coy. “Well, do you know how big Greg’s dick is?” Jack asked. “That’s not funny.” Alex retorted, slightly angry “You know your dick is way bigger than most guys’. No need to start throwing names around.” “All right, all right.” he responded “That was a stupid thing to say. I’m sorry.” “Do you want to measure it and see?” Jack asked.

The thought of it had got her all excited. It made her a little nervous though; did she really want to know how big it was? She’d already taken the full length of him inside her a few times, but for some reason she thought that knowing how big it actually was would be intimidating. Alex was very curious though. Honestly, she’d been wondering how big his dick really was since the first time she saw it. Hell, she wanted to know since the first time she felt it on the dance floor on their first “real” date.

“Yes.” she finally answered. “Do you have a ruler?” Jack asked. They were in her room at the sorority house. She thought about it for a second, “I’m sure I’ve got one around here somewhere.” Alex hadn’t taken a math class in a while, but she figured there must be one in her desk or her backpack. There wasn’t. “Maybe one of your friends has one?” Jack suggested. This wasn’t something she wanted to make a spectacle out of, but now that Jack was offering she was too impatient to wait for another time to find out. “Probably.” she replied. She got up from the bed and put on her robe, “I’ll go see if Sarah has one.” “You know she’s going to ask you what it’s for.” Jack informed her. “You know what? If she asks me, I’m just going to tell her the truth.” Alex declared, “I’m finished being all coy with her about our relationship. What do I care if she knows?” “I’m really starting to like you, Ms. Alex.” Jack smiled, “You go girl.” Alex laughed as she walked out of the door and down the hall to Sarah’s bedroom.

Jack knew perfectly well how big his dick was. He’d measured it plenty of times (of course he had, he was a guy) by himself. Many of the girls he’d been with in the past had asked him how big he was. A couple had wanted to measure it. He had no problem telling them how big it was; in fact it was a point of pride for him. But he’d never been into letting someone else measure it. Not that it bothered him; it just seemed kind of weird. As if they just wanted to do it so they could tell their girlfriends or something. Things were different with Alex. It actually turned him on thinking about her putting a ruler next to his big stiff cock.

Alex knocked on Sarah’s door. “Come in, Alex.” came Sarah’s voice from the other side. “How did you know it was me?” Alex asked as she stepped into Sarah’s room and closed the door. “Well first of all, the other girls on this floor have all gone home or moved out since the end of school and graduation.” she answered, sounding annoyed by Alex’s question. “Oh yeah,” Alex replied “I knew that.” She and Sarah were both in the process of moving out as well. Sarah continued, “And I know you’re still here because I keep hearing you and Jack fucking your brains out next door.” “You sound frustrated.” Alex said, faking empathy. “I am frustrated. You keep having orgasm after orgasm over there and I can’t decide whether I should go buy a pair of earplugs so I don’t have to hear it anymore or buy a dildo for myself so I can get some satisfaction too.” Sarah retorted. “You crack me up.” Alex said “Look, I’m sorry that we’ve been bugging you. We’ll try to keep it down.” Maybe we should just hurry up and finishing packing my stuff and go to Jack’s place where we can have some privacy, she thought as she spoke.

“Oh, don’t listen to me.” Sarah said, softening her voice a bit “I’m just stressed out. I don’t want to move yet, I’m not ready to leave school and start working for a living. I’m just not ready for real life.” she finished. “That sucks Sarah.” Alex responded “You should be excited for all of these changes. This is what we’ve been working so hard for the past four years.” “Oh, I know.” Sarah said “It’s just not working for me. Too many changes all at once.” “Yeah, it can be pretty overwhelming.” Alex agreed “One thing that’s not changing though is us, you and me. We’ll both still be living in the Bay Area, and we’ll still spend time together, and we’ll still be great friends.” “That’s true Alex; you’ve always been here for me when I need you.” Sarah confirmed. “Sarah, I’ll always be your friend.” Alex said “I love you girl!” “I know you do. I love you too, sister.”

“So what did you come in here for?” Sarah asked. “Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” Answered Alex “Do you have a ruler? And a measuring tape?” “Uh, I think so.” replied Sarah “You must have some furniture you need to measure to make sure it will fit in your new apartment?” Great answer! Thought Alex. “Yup, you got it.” she said “Measuring furniture.” Sarah opened up a drawer in her desk, pulled out a nice steel ruler and a rolled up measuring tape, and handed them to Alex, “There you go.” she said “Let me know if you need anything else.” “You’re awesome.” Alex said “I’ll bring them back when we’re all done.” “Umm, won’t you need them to measure spaces at your new place too?” asked Sarah. “Oh yeah.” Alex said “I forgot. Silly me. I’ll get them back to you tomorrow after we go check out the new apartment.” “Dang girl, all that sex is knocking the sense out of you.” Sarah laughed. “Yeah, I guess so.” Alex said, Can I please leave now? she thought, “All right Sarah, I’ll see you later”. “Yes you will. We need to go out drinking and dancing one last time before we both move. Want to do something tonight?” Sarah asked. “Absolutely. Let’s do it.” Alex replied “Talk to you later Sarah.” “Later Alex.”

My goodness, I couldn’t get out of there fast enough Alex thought she’s driving me nuts right about now. She walked back down the hall toward her room, starting to think about what she’d got the ruler and measuring tape for. She’d never thought of doing this for any of her previous boyfriends, heck she’d never thought of doing something like this ever. I guess I wondered how big Greg’s dick was, that’s natural right? But she’d never even asked him how big it was, it just didn’t seem that important. Jack, of course, was an entirely different matter.

Attachments

Reactions: P.J.9

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack was awake, lying on her bed with the sheets covering him when she walked back into her room. “What took so long?” he asked. “Sarah’s a little stressed out.” Alex replied “she just needed a shoulder to cry on for a minute.” “Did she have what you were looking for?” “Oh yes.” she answered, holding the ruler and measuring tape for Jack to see. “Why do we need both?” he asked. “Because I want to see how thick it is.” she replied in a humorously wicked tone of voice. “You little freak,” he observed with a laugh “If I didn’t know better I’d think you were some kind of slutty size queen.” “Well, I’ve kind of become one over the past few weeks.” she blushed in return “Granted, it was you that brought it out in me.”

“Come on over here and let’s do this.” Jack said, pulling the bed sheet back and exposing his naked body. He was lying on his side. His massive soft dick hung down from his groin, with inches of his thick shaft and plum-sized head resting on the bed. “Do you want to measure it like this first?” “Hmmm,” Alex thought for a second “not really. I just want to see how big it is when it’s inside of me.” “Well, how do you suggest we get it that way?” he queried. “I’m sure I can figure out something.” she replied demurely. “Actually, I’ve got an idea.” Jack said, “Do you want to see a trick?” This is intriguing Alex thought. “Of course I do.” she answered, “What is it?”

“Well, since you want to look at me. Why don’t you let me look at you?” he asked, and then said “I want you to take off your robe so I can see what you’ve got going on under there.” Jack threw back the rest of the sheet and moved to lay flat on his back, and then crossed his hands behind his head. Alex watched Jack’s big penis roll onto his hip as he turned. “That’s it?” she asked “You just want me to stand here naked?” “Yup,” he replied “that’s it.” “OK” she said, then slowly pulled the fabric belt back from her robe, pulled open the front, passed it off of each shoulder, and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked next to the bed, looking down at Jack. Alex felt a little silly, but there was a beautiful naked man lying on her bed who lusted after her body, so she decided to go with it.

“I want you to touch yourself.” Jack said. “Where?” she asked. “Squeeze your tits.” he said. She brought her hands up to her boobs. I see where this is going she said to herself If he wants a show, I’ll give him a show. She started to softly caress her breasts with her fingertips. She looked down at them while she did this, and then looked back at Jack with a sultry smile. “Is that what you want, big boy?” she asked. “That’s perfect.” he smiled back in reply “Keep going.” She circled one of her nipples with her index finger then put her finger in her mouth to wet it and placed it back on her nip to rub it.

This is going to be harder than I thought Jack thought. He was fighting to resist the competing urges to reach down and stroke is cock or get up and fondle Alex’s body. He kept a smile on his face while he watched her tease him, hoping to hide his compulsion.

Alex looked down at Jack’s body as she touched herself. His already beefy dick was getting bigger while he watched her. She observed, with curious amazement, his cockhead moving upward along his abdomen as his shaft grew in length. The sight of it was making her pussy wet with anticipation. She moved both of her hands up to her tits and squeezed them, pushing them upward and then mashing them together as she did, then leaned over and showed Jack her cleavage through her hands. “Oh, I like that.” He said in approval. His dong responded by growing another inch. It had rolled back toward the center of his belly and the head of his dick was up past his navel, heading for his chest. Jesus Christ it’s big she thought. It looked unreal, bigger than any dick she’d ever seen or imagined.

Alex kept one hand on her tits and moved the other one down to her belly. She stroked her flat tummy, imagining the feeling of Jack’s gigantic cock inside her that she already knew and ached for. His rod had reached most of its full length, with the tip just below the centerline between his nipples. It started to rise up from his body as it hardened. The fat head of it flared out, turning a lusty purple as it swelled. Alex moved her hand down to her mound and started to rub on her pussy as she watched it grow with rapt attention.

Jack gasped involuntarily “My god, you’re beautiful.” he said. “Oh my God.” she replied “It’s amazing.” His enormous tool was completely rigid, jutting at an angle up and away from his body. Thick veins pulsed through the tight skin of his massive shaft. His big balls were drawn up in his scrotum, ready to fuck. “Can I touch it now?” she asked. “Please.” Jack pleaded softly. She moved close to the bed and then reached down and ran one finger from the top of his cock head down the bottom of his shaft to his ball sac. He shuddered a bit as she teased him. She knew he wanted more satisfaction than that, but she was enjoying the power she had over him at this point. Jack was doing everything he could not to grab Alex and start fucking her madly right there and then.

“What do you think?” he asked, feigning calmness. Alex was speechless for a moment while she stared at his giant member, and then said “I think I’m going to measure it now.” Please do he thought I just want to finish this so I can get my dick in you. She picked up the ruler and placed it next to his pulsing rod. “I’m not sure how to do this.” she said. With great patience, Jack said “Hold my dick straight up and then put the bottom of the ruler at the base against my belly. She put one hand on his cock, right under the head and then lifted it up so it up so it was pointing straight away from his belly. She felt it throb in her palm as she held it. Then Alex moved the ruler in place like Jack said to.

The width of Jack’s penis dwarfed that of the steel ruler. She put the bottom of it against his groin and then positioned the length of it against his giant erection. Alex pushed the ruler against his dick, holding it straight up. She read up from the bottom where is light brown pubic hair obscured the first few lines on the measuring stick. She followed the fat vein on the back of his shaft and looked up to the 6 inch mark; the length she’d heard was the average for a guy’s dick. Jack’s monster extended upward well beyond that point, though the fattest part of his massive shaft was right about there. Alex continued to read the ruler as it followed the impressive length of his cock. The fat vein continued on the topside of his shaft, seven inches, eight inches. Jesus Christ she thought how does all of that fit inside me? At a little under nine inches the ruler reached the bottom of his fat cockhead. My boyfriend’s dick is bigger than nine inches, the thought of it made her dizzy. She moved her hands up the ruler a bit since she was getting close to the top. Ten inches. His purple helmet flared out from the shaft of his massive meatstick and the tip of it extended up just between the ¼ in. and ½ in. marks on the ruler. “It’s almost 10 – ½ inches long.” putting a one hand to her mouth in surprise. The top of the 12 in. ruler extended up just beyond the top of his fuckstick.

“Did you think it was going to be bigger?” Jack asked, startling Alex from her trance. She laughed “Good lord, no. I didn’t know what to think. I had no idea cocks were supposed to get that big.” She looked at him, “You are amazing.” and she leaned over and kissed him hard on the mouth. He kissed her back, returning the same passion. “Do you still want to see how thick it is?” he asked, drawing his mouth away from hers momentarily. “I guess so.” she replied “But what I really want you to do is fuck me.” “Oh that’s coming, trust me.” he promised. He grabbed the measuring tape and handed it to her “Let’s get this over with.”

Alex wasn’t sure what knowledge she was going to gain by measuring the girth of Jack’s cock, but she figured they’d come this far. Might as well finish this so we can get down to business she said to herself, licking her lips. First she removed the ruler from the length of Jack’s dick. 10 – ½ inches? she swooned for a second, thinking about it again Damn! She turned the ruler perpendicular to his shaft at the fattest part of his dick and it read just under 2 – ¼ in. Then she took the measuring tape from Jack and wrapped it around his turgid member. She pulled the end snug and it read just over seven inches. Alex wasn’t sure what that meant, but it sounded big. All she knew was that his dick was too big to wrap her hand around and it stretched her pussy like she couldn’t believe.

She unwrapped the tape from his dong and dropped it and the ruler by the bed. “Will you please fuck my brains out now?” Alex asked Jack. “My pleasure.” he replied, and then he did.

Next door, Sarah heard them grunting and gasping in ecstasy. Goddamnit! she thought Again already? “Fuck my life.” she swore to herself, and tried to finish packing.

Attachments

Wow CharChoc,
Your story is fantastic. Really enjoying the reading!
Keep up the good work.
X

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, you've been writing this for 4 years.

Also, I recognise that b&w pic from the thread about that model lol.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex was sucking Jack’s cock like a mad woman, squeezing his balls and stroking his massive shaft with both hands. She remembered the day she put a ruler to his manhood like it was yesterday. It still amazed her that she got to suck and get fucked by his 10 inch dick on a daily basis.

Jack had one hand on the steering wheel of his truck and the other in Alex’s panties, rubbing her clit. She breathed heavily over his dickhead, feeling an orgasm building in her crotch. Jack loved it when she blew him, but he was having a hard time concentrating on the road. The top of her head was constantly bobbing up and down near his chest, slightly obscuring his view, as she slobbered on the top of his fuckstick.

It felt to Jack like someone was looking at him and he turned his head to the left. Four heads were turned toward his truck, watching from a minivan in the passing lane. There was a woman in the passenger seat, a man driving, and two kids in the back seat. The woman’s hands moved up to cover her open mouth as she realized what she was seeing. The man’s eyes were wide open, and he had a huge grin on his face. The boy and girl in the back must have been in grade school, and looked confused by what they saw. Great Jack said to himself Happy fucking Thanksgiving folks! He put his eyes back on the road and took his foot off the gas pedal to let the minivan pass. All eyes turned to watch as he backed down.

“I’m going to get off at the next exit.” Jack said to Alex with a huff. “Why?” Alex asked “You want me to finish blowing you in private?” He wasn’t going to mention the family that just watched her sucking his dick. “Actually, I’m hoping to find a spot to pull over and fuck your brains out.” he said, rubbing her clit with his finger then pushing it into her wet pussy. She responded with a purr of agreement and ground her sex against his hand while she swirled her tongue around the pee hole of his dong.

Holiday traffic had slowed them down on 880 and through San Jose and they had just passed Gilroy a few minutes ago. Jack knew there were a few wooded exits coming up soon, before they got to the valley. As Alex continued sucking him off, he searched for a good spot to turn off. The road was getting hilly after miles of flat asphalt. The trees became more numerous. After a few more curves, Jack found an exit and started down the connecting street. They passed a few houses and a couple of farms, and then Jack turned at a small tree-lined road. “Here we go.” he said, smiling as Alex pumped and licked his dick, “This is exactly what I was looking for.” There were sparse woods on either side of the truck. He pulled to the side where a small path opened amongst a clump of trees.

Jack put his hands on Alex’s head as she pleasured him, and then pulled her off his cock to kiss her on the mouth. “Let’s get out your side.” he said. He grabbed his shorts and a small blanket from the back seat. Luckily (and surprisingly) Alex still had her clothes on and she opened the passenger door with one hand while the other still held Jack’s meaty rod. Neither one of them knew exactly where they were going, but they were guided by the lust they shared. She stepped out and Jack followed, closing the door behind him.

They started down the path. Jack’s enormous erection bounced with his steps. Alex looked back at him with a smile. Giant dick and wearing nothing but a t-shirt she thought looks damn good to me. Jack caught her hand and pulled her off the path where a thick patch of trees and bushes grew. He put down the blanket and his shorts and then drew her body to his and put his tongue in her mouth. She stroked his staff as they kissed. Jack reached down and pulled off her shirt, squeezing her 34Cs in his palms. She moaned softly through their kiss as he undid her bra.

Alex kneeled in front of Jack and got back to sucking on his dick. It was bigger than her head. She pressed the top of it against his abdomen and sucked at his balls and the base of his shaft. His dong knob had turned an angry red from her recent prolonged attention.

Jack thought this was nice and all, but he was ready for some fucking. He pulled off his shirt, then sat Alex down on the blanket and pulled off her boots. He gently laid her down on her back and lifted her legs to remove her sweats and panties. He moved in between them and put his mouth to the warm and wet lips of her quim. Alex sighed and held on to his head with her hands, raising her hips to meeting his searching tongue. He reached up and grabbed one of her tits with one hand and then drew it back to put both hands on the back of her thighs, pushing them up and back as he ate her pussy. She was in ecstasy.

“I want you to fuck me!” Alex gasped, her face flush from her first orgasm since they left the truck. Jack was more than ready to oblige. He sat up on his knees and placed the obscenely engorged head of his rod on the lips of her snatch. Jack rubbed it up and down her wet slit, lubricating it, and then pressed the plumb-sized knob inside. After all of the times they’d made love over the past months, he was still surprised at how tight she was, especially when he first entered her. It always took a while for her pussy to open up enough to get his dick inside.

Jack started out just fucking her with the first four or five inches. He concentrated on working the top of her pussy, getting as much friction on her clitoris as possible so that she would lubricate and let more of his needy cock inside. He held himself up with one arm and put the other hand down to diddle her clit, trying to get as much help as he could. He pushed his dick in another inch or two and held it there, letting her adjust to his girth, and then started fucking again.

Alex’s pussy was stretched so wide, her lips gripped tightly to his shaft as he pushed. She could feel his dick filling her up, inch by inch. She came against his hand as he pleased her.

Jack continued to get more of his dick in her with the same method, fucking her with strokes of the same depth, then pushing in another inch and holding it. Alex’s hips rocked up and back as Jacks dick met resistance inside her womb. Slowly but surely her vagina swelled to accept his length. Jack put his hands on her waist as he worked more of his massive dong into her snatch. He pushed until his balls were resting on her ass. He leaned over on top of her, feeling her chest heave against his. Jack held his cock all the way inside Alex’s cunt and flexed it with his dick muscle. She wrapped her arms around his back and ground herself against him as an explosion of pleasure washed over her and a glow of heat enveloped her body as she came. Jack looked down and saw a red tinge pass over the sweaty skin of her face, neck, and chest.

He lifted his torso from hers and started to fuck her. Jack alternated short and deep strokes, teasing and then filling her pussy completely. Alex lay under him, taking every inch with pleasure and fucking back with her hips. For some odd reason, she noticed the sound of birds chirping in the trees as they screwed. She wondered if it was possible that getting dicked like this heightened all of her senses. Jack was paying no attention at all to the world around them; he was solely focused on the feeling of Alex’s soft sugar walls against his rock sold staff.

After fucking Alex to two more orgasms, Jack wrapped her in his arms and lifted her as he first got to his knees and then stood on his feet. His strength always turned her on and so did getting to be his little fuck doll. She grunted passionately as he drove his engorged member to the hilt inside her while he held her tight to his chest. Her arms and legs were wrapped around him and she rocked her body down to meet his thrusts. “Oh oh oh oh oh oh” she panted, keeping pace with each deep stroke of his cock. Jack squeezed her body tight to his and jammed his gargantuan fuck pole all the way inside her. Alex screamed in ecstasy, her body trembling as she came.

Jack stepped off the blanket and carried her to a nearby tree. He pulled one of her legs off his body and leaned her back until she braced herself against the tree. He kept one of her legs up and against him while she had the other foot on the ground, and he started to screw her standing up. He pulled his dick out and rubbed it against the lips of her pussy. Alex grabbed his cock with one hand, pressing it against her, needing it back inside. Jack obliged by rocking his hips back and forth, driving his great schlong in and out of her tight pussy. He pushed it all the way in to the hilt, rocking her hips until her ass hit the tree behind her. She came with a howl, feeling the head of his cock push against her womb. Jack held his cock deep and jerked against her, setting of a rapid-fire set of orgasms inside her honey pot.

Alex’s legs were trembling and she leaned back against the tree as she came. Their bodies were both covered with sweat. Jack slowly rocked his fuck bat back and forth in her slimy twat. “I’m ready to come inside you.” he said to Alex, kissing her deeply and drilling her with his cock. “Oh my god, I’ve come so many times that I can barely think anymore.” she replied with a chuckle. “I want you on top of me” he said, “so you can make me come.”

He pulled her body back close to his and she wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him and looking into his blue eyes. He carried her back over to the blanket and first sat and then lay down on his back with her still on his cock. Jack looked up at Alex and put his hands on her waist as she ground her hips against his groin. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she worked his massive pole. He squeezed her tits, pumping his cock into her from below as she fucked up and down on his rod. Jack pulled her down close to him, wrapping his arms around her as he pumped his dick into her ravaged hole. Alex was panting and screaming as he fucked her faster and faster, drilling deep into her pussy.

And then he stopped. Alex felt Jack push his fuck stick all the way up in her womb, pressing his balls tight against her ass. Her body jerked and trembled with anticipation. Jack’s cock swelled inside her and she groaned as he started to pump hot streams of come inside her. She felt his giant dong pulse as each gob of goo was launched into her waiting quim. Alex came one last time, her pussy quivering in rhythm with Jack’s spasming love stick. Jack held her tight on top of him, feeling the last of his sperm leave his balls and spill into her well fucked love tunnel. They were both completely exhausted by the fucking they’d just shared.

Alex sat on top of Jack, feeling his softening but still massive tool inside her. They kissed and held each other, bathing in the afterglow of their orgasms. She stayed on him like that for a while, almost falling asleep in his arms. “I think we better get going pretty soon.” Jack finally said, “We’ve still got most of the drive left and your parents will be livid if we’re late for Thanksgiving dinner.”

Alex looked at her watch. It was almost 11 am and they had to be in Long Beach by 3:30. “You’re right.” she replied “But I’m more worried about my parents than missing the Thanksgiving meal.” “Why’s that?” Jack asked. “Because I’ve already had plenty of stuffing!” she blurted out with a laugh. “You’re such dork.” Jack giggled, unable to stop himself “Now get off my cock and put some clothes on so we can go.”

Attachments

Reactions: P.J.9 and tynba