Alex's Big Surprise

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack hated driving in LA, so Alex switched seats with him once they got over the Grapevine. It was nice to take a break, he thought as he leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment. He was asleep in less than a minute.

Worthless bastard Alex laughed to herself, so much for having a nice chat for the rest of the trip. Not that she was surprised. Jack usually passed out soon after they had sex, and he’d had to wait a couple of hours since their late morning interlude in the woods. Oh well, at least there’s not much traffic. The 5 and 405 were pretty empty since it was Thanksgiving Day. Alex knew it would have been a mess if they came down the day before, so they’d stayed at her apartment in Berkeley Wednesday night and left early Thursday morning.

The drive through LA down to Long Beach was uneventful and she started to feel at home when she turned off at the exit toward her parent’s place. Jack woke up as they were turning on to the boulevard. He’d been to long beach but never this part of town. Pretty nice he thought. Alex grew up in a house just down toward the ocean from the main street. She turned Jack’s truck on to the road her parents lived on and found a parking spot close to their house. It felt good to be back.

Alex’s mom, Elizabeth, answered the door, “Hi sweetie, so good to see you!” she said, “And you too, Jack. So glad you could make it.” She kissed his cheek and gave him a hug as they walked into the house. A bunch of Alex’s family members were in the living room watching football. She and Jack said hi to everyone. Alex’s dad, Robert, gave her a big hug and shook Jack’s hand. “You guys want something to drink or a snack?” he asked, “Dinner won’t be ready for about two hours.” They both obliged, since they hadn’t eaten anything on the way down. Their little fuckstop had taken up all of the extra time that they’d had.

After a beer and a quick bite, Jack went to get their bags out of his truck while Alex went to help her mom in the kitchen. “Where should I put my stuff?” he asked Alex’s mom when he got back to the house. “Oh, you can just put all of your things in Alex’s room, sweetie” she said. Alex looked at him with an “I told you so” smile. “Why don’t you show him where it is, Alex?” her mom said to her “I’ve got things covered in here.” “OK, we both need to change into some nicer clothes anyway.” Alex replied.

“Wow, I can’t believe this.” Jack said as they got to her room. “You told me that Greg used to sleep in your room when he came to visit, but I just found it hard to imagine.” He put their bags down next to the bed. He could tell it was the same room that she grew up in. Her tastes hadn’t changed much. It comforted him to be there with her and he pulled her close and kissed her. Jack looked over at her bed “You going to let me fuck you on that bed before this trip is over?” “Oh, you better believe it.” Alex purred in reply, “I’m hoping that you’ll do it more than once. But for now, why don’t you change clothes and I’ll go back and chat with my mom for a bit and then I can change when you’re done?”

“I was hoping you would change with me, so I can see that sweet naked body of yours one more time before we’re stuck with family all day long.” Jack said. “Well, my folks don’t care, but some of the rest of my family might think it’s a little strange that the two of us are in here changing together so I’m going to leave you alone for now.” Alex replied with a flirty spank to his behind, and she left.

He put on some slacks, an oxford shirt and some dress shoes then joined the rest of the group. Alex went back to her room and came back a few minutes later wearing a dress and high heels. Jack looked up at her as she sat down next to him on the couch and realized that he wanted to fuck her right there and then. He always felt that way.

Jack got along well with Alex’s family. They were all very laid back and easily welcomed him into the fold. Thanksgiving went off without a hitch and by the time it was all over, everyone was stuffed and tired. Little by little, Alex’s visiting family said goodnight and left for home or back to whatever hotel they were staying at. When they were all gone, Jack and Alex helped her mom finish cleaning up in the kitchen.

“Hey guys, I’m going to bed.” Alex’s dad said from the hallway. “OK, Dad.” Alex said, “Goodnight, I love you.” And she walked over and gave him a hug and kiss. “You got everything you need, Jack?” her dad asked. “Yup, I’m all good sir.” “Hahahah, please don’t call me that.” Alex’s dad said back, “although I do kind of like it.” “Good night, Jack.” “Good night Rob”.

“I thought you kiddos were going out?” Alex’s mom said. “Oh my gosh Mom, I totally forgot.” Alex replied in a slightly embarrassed hush. She’d talked to a couple of her old high school friends before the trip and they had all decided to meet up for a drink or two on Thanksgiving night. She hadn’t talked to or texted any of them since. “Let me get ahold of Jessica and see what the plan is.”

Jack was tired but thought it would be nice to get out for a bit, especially since there were bars in walking distance up the street from the house. “I need to take a shower if we’re going out. Hope it will wake me up a bit.” he said to Alex. “OK, I’ll call my friends while you get ready.” she agreed.

Reactions: P.J.9

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack went back to the room. He took off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. Then he grabbed his shower bag and headed to the bathroom just across the hall in his underwear.

“Oh, I better go tell Jack where the towels are.” Alex’s mom said, passing Alex who was on the phone talking to a friend. Alex’s bedroom door was closed, so she figured Jack must be in there getting his things. I’ll just grab one out of the cabinet for him and put it on the sink. She opened the door to the bathroom.

Jack dropped his underwear to the floor and reached into the shower to turn on the water. He turned to look as the door opened, thinking Alex was coming to fill him in on their plans for the night.

Alex’s mom came into the bathroom absent mindedly. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” she said, suddenly noticing Jack standing naked by the tub. Her eyes got stuck for a moment, startled by what she saw. Jack’s dick hung down almost halfway between his thighs, with a huge sack of balls stuffed behind. Catching control of herself, she turned to look at the cabinet in the bathroom. She was embarrassed and there was no way she was going to look at him in the eyes. “I thought you were still getting your things together in the bedroom, so I was coming to get a towel out for you.” “They’re in the there.” she said, pointing to the cabinet door nearest the shower. Then she turned around and left, closing the door behind her. She stopped for a moment, with a hand over her mouth, thinking about what she just saw.

pink_dick.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Jack had noticed her eyes stop on his groin. Fuck me…I wonder if I’m still going to get to sleep in Alex’s room? The water was hot now and he stepped in the shower to wash up.

Alex’s mom walked back into the kitchen. Alex, or Allie as she’d called her since she was little, was still on the phone. She was trying to set things right in her head when she heard Alex say good bye to whomever she was talking to.

Alex came into the room. “Are you and Jack having sex?” her mom blurted out, unable to hold her tongue. “Why would you ask me that mom? Would it matter if we were?” Alex replied.

“Oh, I don’t know, you guys are staying in the same room together and I want to make sure that everything is OK with the two of you.” She said. “You’re just growing up so fast.” Seeing Jack’s cock made her realize that her sweet little girl was a woman now, and it scared her a bit. Alex’s cheeks blushed a little, “Yes, we are Mom. But I love him and he loves me.” “Oh sweetie, I trust you and I know Jack adores you. Just be careful.” her mom said. This wasn’t the time to talk to her mom about her intimacy with Jack, so Alex just said, “I am Mom.”

What’s all this about? Why is she acting so weird? Alex wondered. Her mom, and her parents in general, had always been so open about sex. “Can we talk about this tomorrow, Mom? We’ll have some time, just the two of us.”

“Of course, Dear.” her mom answered, “I’m looking forward to it. Go have fun with your friends.” “OK, Mom. I love you.” Alex said and hugged her. “I love you too honey.” Her mom replied and kissed her on the forehead. Very strange Alex thought, Very strange. She hugged her mom one more time, and then went back to her room to change for the night.

It really was none of her business, but it was hard for Alex’s mom to stop thinking about how big Jack’s penis was and that her daughter was making love to a boy, no a man, who was hung like that. It shouldn’t matter she thought to herself. But for some reason it did.

Alex got back to her room and decided that she wanted to shower too. There was no rush, they could join her friends up the street whenever they were ready to go. She went to the bathroom door and knocked. “Yes?” said Jack from the other side. “Can I come in?” He opened the door. “I thought you were your mom.” “Nope, just little old Me.” she replied, throwing a smooch his way as she came in the room and closed the door behind her. Jack was wearing nothing but his towel and he pulled Alex to him and put his tongue into her mouth with a deep kiss. She kissed him back passionately and smiled. “That was nice.” she said. He had consciously decided not to tell Alex about her mom walking in on him. It wouldn’t make things better for anyone. “It was nice, wasn’t it?” he smiled back. “You hopping in the shower?” Jack asked. “Oh yes, I haven’t cleaned up since you fucked me so well earlier today.” Alex replied, grabbing his big dick through the towel and giving it a nice squeeze.

She turned on the shower and took off her clothes. Jack felt his dick swell a little as he looked at her sexy bubble ass before she stepped into the tub. The tub surround was glass so he could see her naked body while she wet her hair under the shower nozzle. Her tits lifted up a bit, resting perfectly on her chest as she raised her arms above her head to push the water through her hair with her hands. Steam started to cover the glass. Jack drew a heart on the glass and tapped on it to get her attention. She opened her eyes and smiled. She blew him a kiss and then moved toward the heart he’d drawn and mashed her boobs up against the glass right in the middle of the heart. Jack laughed. “I’ll see you in the room.” he said, as he picked up his dirty clothes and walked out the door.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her mom had already gone to bed when the two of them left to meet her friends. Everyone was hanging out at a local sports bar on 2nd Street. It had been there for as long as Alex could remember. The place was loud and crowded, but it felt like home and she knew that she’d see people here that she hadn’t seen in years. She couldn’t wait to introduce Jack to her friends. He was so hot and he always found a way to get along with everyone. It’s nice to have a good catch walking around with his arm around you she thought.

Alex saw Jessica, her best friend from high school, standing at the bar with some other old friends and she waived. “Hey girl!!!” they screamed, almost in unison, then ran to each other and embraced in a hug. Jack walked up next to Alex. Jessica looked up at him. “You must be Jack.” she said with certainty, “Alex has told me so much about you! Thank you so much for coming out to meet us!” And she pulled him close and gave him a hug too. “Of course” he replied, “as kick ass as Alex is, I figured she must have some good friends. So of course I want to meet you all.” “Awww, that’s so sweet. You two are just a couple of love birds aren’t you?” Jack thought her comment was a little annoying, but it was typical girl stuff. “Well let’s not stand here forever.” Jessica said, “Come and meet everyone else!”

The three of them made their way to the bar where a group of ten or so guys and girls were standing around in a loose group. Alex hugged them each in turn and then introduced Jack. He shook hands with the guys and hugged the girls. “Who’s ready for a drink?” someone asked, and the night was on.

Jack was talking to Alex’s guy friends about football, so she left his side to catch up with Jessica. When they’d spoken on the phone earlier, Jessica told Alex that she’d just broken up with her boyfriend, David, because he cheated on her. “Hey sister,” Alex greeted Jessica by the bar, are you doing okay?” “Fuck David. This is the last time he cheats on me. That’s it, I’m done.” Jessica answered back angrily and then caught herself, “I’m so sorry, Alex. I don’t mean to unload on you. It’s just…” “It’s okay.” Alex soothed, putting a hand on Jessica’s arm, “I’ve known both of you guys since like 1st grade. It’s sad for me to see you guys broken up, but maybe it’s for the best.”

What Alex wanted to say was that she thought it was about time Jessica broke up with that asshole David. He’d been cheating on her since they were all in high school. Jessica was one of the smartest, most confident women Alex knew, but for some reason she wouldn’t leave David no matter how shitty he treated her. And from what she’d heard, David fucked a lot of girls in high school behind Jessica’s back. You know what? Alex said to herself, Maybe this time I shouldn’t hold back. Maybe if Jessica had friends that would tell her like it is back in high school then she wouldn’t still have been with that dickhead anymore in the first place.

“You know what Jessica.” Alex started “I’m really sorry that I never told you how I really feel, until now. But I just can’t keep it to myself anymore and you deserve better from me. I say it’s about fucking time you broke up with David. He’s been treating you like shit for as long as I can remember. I’m so glad you broke up with him; so, so, so glad. Now you can move on with your life and find someone who will treat you like the amazing woman that you are. I love you Jessica, and as far as I’m concerned this is the best thing that could have happened between you two.”

“Oh Alex.” Jessica replied, “I feel so stupid. Why did I ever think he was going to change?”

“You love him.” Alex answered, “You must be in love with him to have stuck together for so long, even with all of his bullshit. But I think you’ve got it right this time. Let him go.”

“I wish I would have broken up with him a long time ago.” Jessica lamented “Every time he cheated on me, or at least the times I knew about, he would beg and plead with me to keep him and tell me that it would never happen again. But it always did. I can’t believe I was that stupid.”

“He’s the stupid one.” Alex demanded “Get that straight right now. He was stupid to cheat on you and keep thinking that you’d take him back. You finally called his bluff. I have to be honest Jessica, I’m happy for you. I really am.”

Jessica hugged Alex, “I love you girl.”

“I love you too.” Alex responded in kind.

“Hey baby” a masculine voice said from behind the two of them. It was Jack. “Did I interrupt something?” he asked apologetically. “No.” Jessica answered, “Your lovely girlfriend was just telling me how smart I am to finally break up with my cheating ass boyfriend.” Alex laughed. Jack was at a loss, “Ahhhh…” he stumbled along, trying to find something to say and finally blurted out with, “So that’s great! Let’s have a drink! I’m buying!” “That would be great Jack.” Alex smiled back. “I’m sorry Jack.” Jessica said, smiling as well “It’s a little much to unload on somebody right off the bat, I know.” “And I’ll take a Jameson on the rocks.” she finished with a wink. “That’ll put some hair on your chest.” Jack teased. “Well I’m only drinking one, so only a little bit of hair. I still have to drive home at the end of the night.” Jessica replied, smiling. “I’ll take a Manhattan.” said Alex. “Roger that. No hair for you.” Jack quipped and left the two of them for the bar.

Jessica seems like a good time Jack thought to himself as he walked away I think Alex and her are having a great time. I’m glad we came here. He got the bar and ordered their drink and then looked over at the two of them talking together while he waited. Alex was smoking hot, as usual. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a red sweater. Her body always turned him on. Her ass looked great in those jeans and she had a fantastic set of tits that looked good in anything and the sweater was no exception. He was hoping to fuck her once they got back to her parents’ house. Jessica is kind of cute, too he thought. She was blonde, a little taller than Alex and without all of the curves Alex had (and that Jack loved so much), but she looked like she was in good shape and she had a pretty face.

hot-blonde-in-a-bar.jpg

“He’s a sweet heart!” Jessica said, looking toward Jack “And he’s super cute. You totally scored.” “I definitely did.” Alex replied, a wide smile beaming across her lips “The last six months have been unbelievably amazing.” “I’m so glad, Alex. Good for you.” Jessica congratulated her. “So are the two of you…you know?” Jessica asked coyly with a wink. Alex’s face got red and she shyly replied “A lady doesn’t tell.” “Ooooh girl, you’re so funny.” Jessica laughed “Glad to hear you are finally getting some!” “Hey!” Alex contested with good humor, still blushing “It’s none of your business.” “Ok, ok, I’ll leave you alone.” Jessica laughed.

“The sex is the only thing I’m going to miss about David.” Jessica mused. “Okay then, looks like I’ve found a way to stumble back into your conversation at just the right spot. Again!” laughed Jack, handing the girls their drinks, “Think I’ll go find someone who wants to talk about sports.” “You do that, baby” Alex replied, and leaned up to give him a kiss before he walked away. “Oh, you guys are definitely doing it!” Jessica chided her, “I saw the way you guys look at each other. Phew, it’s getting hot in here!” she giggled, acting like she was fanning herself with her hand. “Oh stop!” Alex laughed. “It’s good, isn’t it?” Jessica insisted. Alex laughed again and then smiled, looking over Jessica’s shoulder at Jack’s backside as he walked away. “Yeah, it’s really good.” she said laughing again and rolling her eyes and lifting her head back in ecstasy as a joke. “Oh Alex, you crack me up. I’ve missed you so much.” Jessica said warmly, hugging Alex again.

Reactions: P.J.9 and tynba

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex and Jessica spent most of the night hanging out together and catching up; it had been more than a year since they’d seen one another. Jack played pool in the upstairs part of the bar with some of Alex’s other friends. They all stayed until the bar closed. Jessica said goodbye to Alex and Jack before the two of them walked back to Alex’s parents’ house for the night. “See you at Chuck’s party tomorrow night.” Jessica said. “Party, what party?” Jack asked sarcastically “No one told me about a party.” Alex looked at him and Jessica with a grin, “Come on, you know that you’re going wherever I go. We’ll see you there Jessica.” “Great.” Jessica replied and then continued, “Oh wait. David is probably going to be at the party, so I plan on drinking heavily tomorrow night. Can I sleep at your house?” “Of course.” Alex answered “My brother didn’t make it home for Thanksgiving this year, so you can sleep in his room.” “Oh yeah? Still in Utah?” Jessica asked. “Yup, his fiancé is from there, so they’re spending the holiday at her folks’ place.” Alex answered. “Well, good for me.” Jessica smiled, “Tell him “Hi” for me next time you talk to him, and “Thanks for letting me borrow your room. Good night you two.” “Good night.” Alex and Jack said, almost in unison. “Like I said, too cute.” Jessica laughed, and walked toward her car.

“Oh hey! Do you want to go to the beach tomorrow with me and Jack?” Alex yelled at Jessica “We’re going to Bayshore! It’ll be just like old times!” “For sure.” Jessica yelled back as she got in the car “Call me in the morning.”

Alex held Jack’s hand as they walked back home. “You going to fuck me when we get to my parents’ house?” she asked, her pussy moistening at the thought of Jack’s big cock inside of her. “I really want to.” he replied “Aren’t you a little nervous that your parents might hear us?” “Not really.” she answered, smiling and grabbing his other hand in hers “Their bedroom is upstairs and since you and I’ve been together I’ve learned how not to scream when I come. If I have to.” Jack laughed and then looked at her with a straight face “Okay. I have to be honest, I’m worried that your mom is going to come downstairs and check on us.” “You’re crazy. She’s not coming down to check on us.” Then she remembered the conversation she’d had with her mom right before she and Jack had gone out for the night. Her mom did seem to be acting a little weird. Had Jack picked up on it too?

They turned the corner down toward her parents’ house. “My mom asked if we were having sex.” Alex said to Jack. “What? When did she ask you that?” Jack inquired. “I don’t know, right before we went out.” Alex answered “I think you were in the shower.” Crap, Jack thought to himself, should I tell her about her mom walking in on me? He decided that discretion was the best option and played dumb instead. “Huh,” He replied, nonchalantly, “That’s weird.” “I thought so too.” Alex agreed. “What did you tell her?” he asked. “I told her that we are having sex and that I’m in love with you and that it’s ok.” she answered giving Jack a big kiss. They reached the entryway to Alex’s parents’ house. “Oh Jeeze Alex.” Jack lamented “Maybe we should just wait until we get back to Berkeley.” “Why are you being so weird about this?” she asked “It’s no big deal. Sheesh, I swear you’re acting almost as weird as my mom was when she asked me about us earlier tonight.” “Maybe so.” he replied, pulling her close “You know, I really do want to feel that tight little pussy of yours around my cock.” They kissed and pushed their bodies against one another. Alex unlocked the door and led Jack back to her bedroom.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He followed her into the room and closed the door behind them. They kissed passionately and started to help take off one another’s clothes in the moonlit bedroom. Jack pulled Alex’s sweater over her head and kissed the top of her breasts just above her bra. She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hands over his chest, kissing his neck as he pulled the sleeves off his arms. Jack’s fingers popped the button at the top of her jeans while she unbuckled his belt. He pulled her close to him again and put his tongue in her mouth as she unzipped his fly. They both pulled down their pants and then embraced, Alex in bra and panties and Jack in his boxer briefs. He unsnapped the back of her bra. She pulled it off and Jack put his hands and mouth on her ample tits, sucking one nipple at a time into his mouth. Alex reached down and rubbed Jack’s big soft member, which was lumped all the way across one side of his underwear, from his groin to his hip. Jack pulled his hands back from her breasts, still sucking on her nipples, and pulled down his drawers. His giant dick swung between his legs and Alex grabbed it and started rubbing with both hands, softly squeezing his balls and stroking his fat shaft. He leaned over and pulled down her panties, helping her step out of them and then rubbing one finger along her wet, puffy pussy lips. Alex moaned and guided him to the bed still rubbing his slowing rising meat stick.

photo-Babe-Big-Tits-Brunette-Hot-Panties-829790747.jpg

Alex’s mom heard the front door close downstairs and looked at the clock by her bed, it was almost 1 am. She had always stayed awake until her kids got home back when they were in high school and later, when they came home on breaks from college. Old habits die hard she thought to herself. She was happy that Alex and Jack had gotten home safely; glad to have bars and restaurants such a short walking distance from their house. Robert had already been asleep when she’d climbed into bed a few hours ago so she’d read a book for a while before just lying there, resting her eyes. She couldn’t stop thinking about how her little girl had grown up into such a lovely young woman.

While she didn’t want to admit it to herself, she also couldn’t stop thinking about how Alex was sexually active and that she was with Jack. She’d been worried, just like any mom, watching her daughter grow up and having boyfriends. Alex had been so close to Greg when she was in college, but it had never given her pause that the two of them might be having sex. In fact, she’d pretty much expected it. Her and Alex had always been good at talking to one another, even about sex, and for some reason it never worked out with her and Greg.

Jack seemed like a great kid, Er..man she thought. He’d gone out of his way to help Alex since she finished up with college; helping her move, spending time with her and her friends, and he was always so nice, open and honest when she and Robert visited. She knew where her mind was going and kept telling herself that what Alex and Jack did alone was none of her business. But it’s huge she thought, not able to stop herself. She was glad Robert was asleep when she came to bed earlier, because she knew she would have said something to him about it. But what could she say? And what did she expect him to say back? Would he really want to know that his daughter was having sex with an (extremely) well hung guy? Probably not. I need to just forget about this and go to sleep she decided. If I have anything to say about it, I need to say it to Alex. Not that I have any idea what I would say. Jesus, I’d be so embarrassed. Alex will think I’m crazy. She closed her eyes again and tried to go to sleep.

Alex lay down on her bed, pulling Jack down on top of her. His heavy dick rested on her tummy as they kissed and touched each other. Jack sucked and squeezed her 32D’s while she stroked him with both hands. She pushed him back to his knees and then she sat up and pulled his cockhead to her mouth, licking the tip and sucking the knob while she rubbed it. Jack sighed and pushed his hips toward her, his massive tool starting to become rigid in her hands. He pulled himself back and kissed down her belly to the soft wisp of pubic hair just above her mound and then darted his tongue into her slit. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but first he wanted to get her as wet and hot as possible. He rubbed on her clit with one finger while he licked her pussy. Alex moaned and rubbed his hair, grinding herself against his mouth. Jack put both hands on the top of her legs and pushed his tongue deeper into her excited quim. She was breathing heavily and enjoying the attention. “Oh yes.” she whispered lustily between breaths. He put one thumb back on her clit and started to massage it rhythmically while he ate her out. “Oh yes!” she panted, “Oh yes!” Jack was sucking and licking her pussy lips and picked up the pace of rubbing her clitoris. “I’m coming!” Alex exclaimed softly, pulling her legs close to the sides of his head as her body bucked mildly from her first orgasm. “I want you inside of me.” she demanded, pulling Jack up on top of her. “Please help me be quiet” she asked Jack, “I don’t want to wake up my parents.” “Of course I will.” Jack smiled and kissed her before leaning over toward his bag to grab a tube of lube.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elizabeth faintly heard Alex’s moans coming from the bedroom down below. She covered her face with one of their extra pillows. Oh god no she thought I don’t need to be hearing this. She and Rob had always been so open with their kids about sex. They never would have had issues with them having sex at their house, once Alex and her brother Nathan were each adults. I just never imagined that I’d be listening to it she thought.

Jack sat on his knees in front of Alex, his giant hard-on pointing out almost ridiculously far toward her. He popped the top of the lube container. “Let me spread it on.” Alex cooed, putting out her hands. Jack squeezed a healthy amount into her open palms and she proceeded to rub it all around over his massive ten-inch boner. “More.” she said and he dropped another glob in her hand. She massaged it on to his fat dickhead and then lied on her back, looking up at him and waiting. Jack slid his knees back a bit in order to be able to get the tip at the opening to her pussy. He set it there and then grabbed her ankles with his hands and lifted up her legs. Slowly he pushed it in.

No matter how many times they’d had sex already, Alex was still mesmerized by watching Jack’s enormous fuck stick slide into her pussy. When she was alone, she would finger herself and cum thinking about it. Jack fucked her with just the head at first, and she watched the rest of his dick, which was size of her forearm but with thick ropey veins and a big set of hanging balls, as he worked the first couple inches into her. Alex’s vagina accepted him hungrily. Jack looked down at her, her big tits moving up and down on her chest as he rocked her with slow, shallow strokes. Her eyes were open at first, gazing at his dick stuck in the opening of her snatch, and then she laid back and closed her eyes, a dreamy look coming over her face as he stretched her soft pussy and slid in more of his inches. He loved the way her tight pussy felt on his cock as it massaged his cockhead with each stroke.

Jack was going slow to help Alex keep quiet, plus it felt really good. He still had her legs up in the air and he was easing more of his thick rod into her with each push. A little more than half of his dick was inside and Alex could feel herself getting ready to come. The thickness of Jack’s dick was stretching her pussy and the friction was driving her wild. She looked down again and saw her pussy lips folding in on themselves as he pushed into her and then suctioning on to his massive tool each time he pulled back. “Oh god yes” she said hoarsely, her eyes rolling into the back of her head “Fuck me with that big dick.” Alex’s breathing picked up and her pussy trembled a bit, expanding and contracting as she came. “OOOHHH I’m Coming!” she whispered loudly.

Jack kept fucking her with just the first half of his dick for as long as he could stand it. If he went too fast, he knew he could hurt her or at least make her uncomfortable enough that she wouldn’t like it. The reality was, he couldn’t wait to have his dick all the way inside her, but he never got sick of taking his time with Alex…it was so worth it. He got so turned on watching her have orgasm after orgasm while he readied her to take his full length and then by the time he was all the way in, she was REALLY ready for some fucking.

Alex’s mom heard her moans of pleasure and her exclamation of orgasm. She’d given up not trying to hear and just laid there now, hoping not to hear any more than she had to. She wasn’t mad or upset, just embarrassed. I’m not going to go downstairs and tell them to stop she decided. I just wish they would hurry up and get it over with.

Jack had pushed three-quarters of his dick into Alex now. She always felt like her internal organs were getting moved around when he got deep inside of her. Even though they’d been having sex for months now, she still got aches in her abdomen after they were done and her pussy would be sore for a day or two from the stretching. Sometimes she had to wait a few days for everything to get back to normal before she could try to sleep with him again. Luckily she had multiple orgasms every time they fucked, so it was well worth the wait.

Jack moved Alex's legs up and back toward her head, gyrating his hips in long strokes as his giant dick went in and out of Alex’s love canal. Jack felt his balls tightening to his groin, aware that this slow deep fucking was having its effect on him as well. “Uh uh uh, I’m coming!” Alex breathed deeply “I love that huge cock. I love the way you’re fucking me so slow with your big, huge cock!” she whispered, looking up at him with lusty eyes “Oh please keep fucking me. Don’t stop. Please don’t ever stop.” She’d had four orgasms since he first put his dick inside her and even though she was already drunk from the ecstasy, Alex was ready for more. She knew he wasn’t all the way in yet and she wanted him to fill her up completely and fuck her to oblivion just like he always did.

tumblr_na05txtH011spdnoko1_1280.jpg

Well, it’s definitely confirmed now Elizabeth thought. Jack did have a huge dick and he was fucking her daughter with it. It’s clearly time to stop caring about this she decided. Alex said they’re in love and they’re clearly happy (and the sex is apparently really good) so this is not any of my business. She knew that there was no way that she wasn’t going to hear them anymore; she just was just going to do her best not to listen.

Jack was ready to put the full length of his cock inside Alex. He pushed his dick slowly in until he felt the familiar resistance of Alex’s cervix and adjusted his angle to move the head of his dick into the pocket just above her womb. His cock slid past and he felt his balls against Alex’s ass, then moved his hips forward, pushing her body back as he buried his fuck bone all the way inside of her. She gasped and grabbed his butt, her body convulsing in orgasm. Alex felt completely filled up and the added movement of Jack’s groin against her clit sent her body into an unrivaled explosion of pleasure. “Oh Jesus! O fuck! O fuck!” she gasped. Her body shook as she came and her pussy gripped tightly to Jack’s massive love pole with each spasm.

Jack held his dick all the way inside of Alex for a few moments and then slowly started to fuck her, just pulling out a few inches and then back in again, bottoming out with each stroke and grinding his pubis into her clit. “Oooooooohhhhhh” Alex drooled. She didn’t know if it was one long orgasm or a continuous line of them, but she came and came as he fucked her deep. The pleasure was almost unfathomable.

After about ten minutes of slowly fucking Alex senseless with the full length of his massive dong, Jack started to feel the heavy rush of come fill his balls and he held it, enjoying the unmatched pleasure of having his entire cock enveloped in her tight wet pussy. She felt him expand inside her and knew that he was going to come soon. He let go of her legs and she wrapped them around his waist as he continued to fuck her with his enormous cock. He put his chest on hers, mashing her tits up against him as he ground into her. “Ahhh ah ah ah ah ah!” she choked back a scream as an orgasmic explosion detonated inside her womb. Alex felt his rod swell to unreal proportions inside her as he got ready to come.

“Oh fuck.” Jack said, knowing it was coming. “Fuck me!” Alex pleaded with a whisper, “I want your come inside me!” He pushed and held, trying to get his orgasm to recede, but the ecstasy was too intense. His balls swelled up and his dick exploded against the back of her cunt. Alex felt his hot semen flood her pussy and she came with him, huffing and panting from exhaustion and pleasure. Jack’s massive tool spasmed over and over again inside her, making her pussy convulse in continued orgasm. “Ohhh that feels soo fucking good!” Jack sighed. He held his cock inside Alex, feeling the spasms slowly subside as the cum drained from his balls. He lifted himself up a little bit and nuzzled her tits, kissing and licking them. Alex grabbed his face and pushed her tongue into his mouth “You’re amazing.” she said lustily, obviously exhausted from their efforts to please one another.

Elizabeth looked at the clock. It was after two in the morning. Please be done, please be done she begged silently. I’m so tired, I just want to go to sleep.

Jack stayed on top of Alex with his dick inside her as it softened. They kissed and touched. Orgasm aftershocks jerked her body every now and then as her pussy clung greedily to Jack’s cock. Finally, after a few minutes, Jack pulled out. A long stream of cum drooled out of the head of his cock on to Alex’s bed before he turned to lie on his back. “Jeeze, that was nice!” he said, holding Alex’s hand up to his lips and kissing it. “Yeah it was.” Alex agreed, “I’m going to sleep real good after that.” She rolled over and kissed Jack and then nuzzled against him, content. They both fell asleep.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tumblr_mcv3m9PGpz1qf8mc7o1_500.jpg

Jack woke up first. It was already sunny out. The clock next to Alex’s bed said it was eight-thirty. He looked over to see her sleeping silently next to him. He knew she was still naked under the sheets and really wanted to fuck her again before they got up, but he knew her parents must be awake already. He leaned over and kissed her forehead before crawling out of the bed to put on underwear and a t-shirt and then opened Alex’s bedroom door to make his way to the bathroom.

Alex’s dad was coming down the stairs as Jack stepped out of the bedroom and closed the door. “Good morning Jack!” Robert said, slapping Jack on the shoulder as he walked past “Did the two of you have a good time last night?” Jack knew that Alex’s dad was talking about their time out with friends, but he was still a little bit nervous after his run-in yesterday with her mom. “Sure did Rob.” he answered “Thanks for asking.” He couldn’t help himself, “You and Elizabeth get a good night’s sleep?” he asked. “I sure did.” Robert replied, smiling “Like a baby. Elizabeth said she had a hard time going to sleep, so I think she’s drinking a couple of extra cups of coffee this morning.” “That’s too bad.” Jack commented as he opened the bathroom door, “Hopefully coffee will do the trick.” He closed the door and walked to the toilet. “Aaahh, finally.” he sighed as he emptied his bladder into the bowl.

Brunette_Bed_Ass_Butt_1726.jpg

Alex was awake when he got back to her room. “Good morning gorgeous.” he greeted her, slipping under the covers next to her. “Good morning stud muffin.” she giggled back, giving him a kiss on the lips. “I was just thinking how much I’d like to fuck you again.” he said, smiling as their lips parted from the kiss “And then I realized that it was already daytime and your parents are up.” He pushed back the sheets to expose her bare body. “Maybe we could be real quiet.” he offered. “Oh no,” Alex answered back “its one thing trying to be quiet while they’re sleeping. But there’s no way they wouldn’t hear us this morning.” “Still…” she said, moving close to him and touching his chest “Maybe we could just feel each other up for a little bit.” “Hmmm” Jack replied “I don’t know. I’m afraid if I touch you that I’ll want to fuck you even more than I do already.” “Well then,” Alex decided “you’ll just have to figure out how to control yourself.” and she slid on top of him, kissing his mouth and caressing his chest. Jack kissed her back and slowly stroked her naked body with his hands, grabbing her ass and squeezing her legs and her sides. There was a soft knock on the door.

“Sweetie?” Alex’s mom called lightly from the hallway “Your dad and I are leaving soon to go to Grandma Rose’s house for most of the day. Do you want to come join us for breakfast before we go?” Alex smiled at Jack and then turned her head toward the door, “Absolutely Mom. We were just getting up anyway.” Jack frowned comically and Alex suppressed a giggle. “Okay honey, we’ll see you in a few minutes.” her mom answered back. Alex put a one finger on Jack’s lips “Looks like we’ll have to take a rain check.” she said. “Well, she did say that they’d be gone the rest of the day.” Jack smiled back with a playful bite on her finger. “That could definitely be interesting.” Alex replied, grabbing Jack’s cock through his underwear as she rolled off of him. “Especially if there’s no one around to hear us.” he answered back, softly grabbing her hand and holding it there against his huge lump of manhood. “Touché.” she quipped back, giving him a squeeze and then letting him go.

They both got dressed and Alex went to the bathroom before heading into to the kitchen with Jack to join her parents. “Good morning!” Alex chirped happily as she hugged her folks. “Good morning kiddos!” her mom answered back with a kiss to her and to Jack. “Good morning sweetheart.” her dad replied smiling “There’s coffee in the pot and we have cereal, toast or eggs for breakfast. Actually, you can have whatever you find in the refrigerator. You’ll just have to fix it for yourselves.”

“I’m glad the two of you got to sleep in.” Elizabeth said “I know you guys had a late night.” “Oh gosh mom, I hope you didn’t wait up for us.” Alex said apologetically with a well-rehearsed poker face. Jack poured each of them a cup of coffee “Elizabeth, Robert…can I get coffee for either one of you?” “No thanks.” replied Alex’s dad. “Yes please, I’ll take some.” answered her mom “I didn’t get much sleep last night”. Alex put some toast in the toaster while Jack checked to see what Thanksgiving leftovers were in the fridge. I think I’ll save the turkey and stuffing for lunch he thought to himself as he grabbed a bottle of milk and went to the cupboard for cereal.

The four of them sat down at the dining room table and chatted about the holiday while Jack and Alex ate breakfast. Elizabeth was looking at the two of them, Alex in her long pajamas and Jack in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. It was making Alex feel a little nervous, “So, you guys are going over to Gramma’s house this morning?” she asked. “Yeah, I’ve got some stuff I need to help her out with.” her dad replied “A little shopping, some cleaning up, and fixing a couple of things. You guys want to come with?” “Oh Dad, I’m sorry. We already made plans to go to Bayshore with Jessica.” Alex answered. “No biggie. I’m sure you’ll find some time to visit your gramma before you head back north.” he said “That’s great you guys are going to the beach. The weather’s been beautiful.” “For sure.” Said Alex, “The water is way warmer here than it is in the Bay Area and at home we have to go to the city if we want to get to the ocean. We want to take advantage of it being right down the street while we’re here.”

Her mom heard what they were talking about but she wasn’t really listening. She was still tired from the night before and she was trying, without success, to get the memory of hearing Alex and Jack having sex out of her head. She’d already decided that she wasn’t going to say anything to Alex, but there was a part of her that was finding it hard to act like it had never happened. “Well.” she said, “If there’s anything else you need to do by yourselves while you’re here, this afternoon while your Dad and I are gone would be a great time for it.” Jack coughed lightly and Alex fought herself to keep from kicking him under the table. “Oh thanks Mom.” she replied “We’ll remember that.”

Damnit, she heard us! Alex thought to herself. She knew better than to say any more about it. Oh well, we tried to be quiet she explained to no one but herself I guess we’ll have to try even harder next time. Alex wasn’t sure how that was going to happen, but she couldn’t come up with anything else. Maybe we will have to just wait until we get back to Berkeley before we have sex again. That sounded really lame to her since they still had three more days at her folks’ house. Well, I’m not going to worry about this now she decided at least my mom is being reasonable enough not to just come out and say it. Jack and her dad went on talking, totally oblivious to the situation. No surprise there she thought.

Alex and Jack finished breakfast while her parents got their things together to go to her grandmother’s house. “Okay honey, we’re leaving!” her mom said as she walked in the kitchen where she and Jack were putting away the dishes. Elizabeth kissed Alex and Jack each on the cheek. Alex noticed that her mom was having a hard time looking her in the eye. “Bye you two! We’ll see you around dinner time.” her dad said, walking toward the front door with a toolbox and some empty shopping bags “Have fun at the beach and tell Jessica we said hi!” Alex’s mom followed him toward the car “We’ll call to let you know when we’re on our way home.” she said, smiling wryly at Alex. Elizabeth was starting to feel like the whole idea of Alex and Jack having sex wasn’t bothering her so much anymore. In fact a big part of her was thinking Good for Alex, she should be having fun. And how great she’s getting to do it with Jack, a guy she’s in love with. She gave Alex one last big hug before she got in the car, “I love you.” she said.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack and Alex waived at her folks as they drove away and then walked back into the house. “You ready for some fucking now?” Jack asked, squeezing Alex’s ass as soon as the door shut behind them. “Naughty, naughty.” she responded coyly, turning to him and wrapping her body around his and then laughed “Actually, I was thinking we should head to the beach.” “Good idea.” he laughed back “We can have sex whenever we want back home. But the beach, well…that’s another story.” “Oh, don’t think I’m not going to have my way with you later this afternoon before my parents get home.” Alex warned “I’m just afraid if we start making out now that we’ll never go anywhere.” “Solid logic.” Jack agreed “Let’s get ready and go.” “Okay, let me call Jessica and let her know that she can meet us there.”

Jessica told Alex that she would just park her car at Alex’s parents’ house and then walk over with her and Jack. Alex went back to her bedroom to find Jack and change into her swimsuit. He was in her room packing a couple of towels and some sunscreen into a beach bag. Jack took his shirt off as she came in and then pulled off his shorts and started to pull on a pair of surf trunks. “You wear underwear beneath your swim trunks?” Alex asked. “Have to.” he answered “My dick flops around all over the place if I don’t. Same reason you have a bra to keep your boobs from bouncing around.” “Yeah, but I don’t wear a bra underneath my bikini because it holds them in just fine.” She chuckled a little to herself because an idea came to her “What you need is a speedo.” Alex recommended. “Oh yeah, that’s a great idea.” he laughed “I tell you what. You buy me a speedo and I promise I’ll wear it every time we go swimming.” “Jeeze, that would be a sight.” Alex giggled, imagining Jack walking around with the outline of his huge dick prominently displayed for all to see. “I’d be beating crowds of other girls away with a stick if they saw you like that.” she realized “And probably quite a few guys too.” she added, still laughing. “Well, you’ll never have to worry about it because I’m just fine with a pair of tighty whiteys under my loose swim trunks.” he concluded, pulling up his shorts “I prefer the understated look. Much more respectable.” “And a hell of a lot less distracting!” Alex finished for him, with a light spank to his butt. “Keep messing with me girl.” he warned jokingly. “I’ll make you pay later.” “Trust me,” Alex teased back with a sexy grin “I’m counting on it.”

tumblr_mrc6wudzQo1syqv3do1_500.jpg

The doorbell rang and Alex went to answer it. From the bedroom, Jack heard her exclaim “Hi Jessica!” so he grabbed the beach bag and went to the living room to join them. “Hi Jack!” Jessica greeted him as he stepped into the room and gave him a hug. “Hey Jessica.” He replied, hugging her back. I love it when hot girls hug me he thought. She was wearing a white pair of short shorts and a loose black shirt. She had the shirt unbuttoned halfway so Jack could see she was wearing a black bikini under it. That’s nice he thought. He’d seen Alex put her swimsuit on in the bedroom. It was red and her body looked fantastic in it. She was wearing a long t-shirt over it that covered the bikini top and most of the bottoms. Jack was glad to see that a little of her sexy butt was sticking out the back and he knew he’d get to see the whole package again when they got to the beach.

“You girls ready to get wet?” he asked. Alex was about to reply with a sultry comment then remembered Jessica was there and decided not to. No reason to advertise what I slut I’ve become she laughed to herself. “I’m ready.” she said “Let’s go.”

The three of them walked down to the beach, which was just a few blocks away from Alex’s parents’ house. “This sure brings back some memories.” Jessica said to Alex. “Yeah, starting all the way back in middle school, like ten years ago.” She replied. “Holy crap,” Jessica realized “It really was that long ago, wasn’t it?” “It sure was.” Alex confirmed “Those were some good times.” “I can’t believe you guys grew up this close to the water.” Jack chimed in. “Where are you from?” Jessica asked. “He’s a desert rat.” Alex joked. “Ha ha.” he laughed sarcastically “I’m from Bakersfield.” “Ouch.” Jessica joined in the joking “That’s too bad.” “It’s not as bad as people think.” he defended himself and then laughed, “Although, there’s not much to do out there unless you like crystal meth.” The girls laughed with him.

“Come on” Jessica said “There must be other stuff too. What did you do for fun in high school?” she asked. “Alex is right.” he answered “I’m a total desert rat. We used to ride dirt bikes and go camping a lot.” “You know, fun shit.” he laughed. “Oh, a real guys guy” Jessica teased, “I bet you probably like to turn wrenches for fun.” “I’m not averse to it.” he answered, smiling. “You guys probably spent most of your time painting your nails and sun tanning, I bet.” he joked with the two of them. “Ha ha.” bantered Alex “Actually though, that is pretty much what Jessica did in high school.” “Hey! Not nice.” Jessica laughed and then admitted “Yeah, you’re right though.” Alex and Jack laughed too.

“Alex was a soccer stud.” Jessica said. “No way.” Jack replied. “What, you don’t believe her?” Alex quipped in, “I was pretty damned good actually. Almost played in college.” “Damn!” said Jack, “I’m impressed.” and then added “No surprise though. I already knew you were a bad ass.” “That’s right.” Alex replied and patted him playfully on the butt “And you better not forget it.” “Awww, you guys are so cute!” Jessica chimed in, trying to embarrass them both. “That’s right. And don’t you forget it.” he said, mocking Alex. “Oh, I won’t.” Jessica replied with a smirk “I’m starting to get the feeling that you guys aren’t going to let me forget.”

The beach wasn’t actually at the ocean. It was a short strip of sand next to a small bay just down from the main street through Alex’s parents’ neighborhood. Jack noticed that the ocean was basically just across the street from where they were anyway. “Why do you guys come here instead of going to the ocean?” he asked. “We do sometimes.” Alex answered “But this place is kind of the neighborhood beach and it’s just super chill so we like it.” “Okay, cool.” Jack responded and followed the two girls, figuring they were already headed toward where they wanted to sit. Jessica stopped, “How this?” she asked. “Works for me.” said Alex. Jack pulled the beach blanket out of the bag and spread it out. “Ladies” he offered. “Such a gentleman.” Jessica joked, and then put her bag down on the blanket. Alex and Jack put their things down too and then they all sat on the blanket.

facebookINS3108_468x663.jpg

“Hey Jack.” Alex said “Remember you were talking about getting wet back at the house?” “Yup” he replied. “Look.” she said, pointing out into the water, “They have it set up so you can swim laps here. See where the buoys are? People swim along this side of the buoys, like it was a lap pool.” “That’s pretty neat.” he said “I think I’ll go check that out.” “You brought goggles?” Jessica asked. “No.” Jack replied. “You want to borrow mine?” she offered, smiling “I’m sure you didn’t think you’d be swimming laps at the beach.” “Heck no.” he said, “otherwise I would’ve worn my speedo!” Alex laughed and looked sardonically at Jack. “Oh, please no.” Jessica pleaded “I can’t help you there.”

“It’s funny.” Alex said with a wry smile “We were just talking about that this morning and I told him that under no circumstances is he allowed to wear a speedo.” “Yeah, but she offered to buy me one!” jested Jack. He took off his shirt and Jessica handed him her swim goggles. She looked at his strong build and thought he might actually look pretty good in a speedo, but she said “You have to have a hairy butt and wear gold chains to wear a speedo. It would never work for you.” “Definitely no speedo for him.” Alex finished.

Last edited:

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack turned and walked toward the water, “You two should come join me.” “Maybe in a bit.” Alex said “Have fun.” The girls layered down to their swimsuits to enjoy the sun. “You’ve got yourself quite a catch there Ms. Alex.” Jessica said as they watched Jack move into the water “Might be a keeper, I think.” “Oh, he’s a keeper all right.” Alex agreed “The last six months have been the most amazing of my entire life.” “Wow!” Jessica exclaimed “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were in love.” Alex blushed “Well…” “Oh my gosh! That’s so awesome Alex! I’m so happy for you.” Jessica smiled. “Yeah, I’m really happy.” Alex beamed right back.

Jessica rolled up her bag like a pillow and lay on her back with her hands behind her head. “What about you, Jess? How are you holding up?” Alex asked sincerely. “I’m okay, I guess.” Jessica answered “The truth is, things haven’t been good between me and David for a long time. After watching you and Jack together, I don’t think we ever got along like that.” Alex remembered what Jess and David’s relationship was like; they used to fight all the time. “Why did you guys stay together for so long then?” she asked. “Well, we got along just fine in the bedroom. And I thought that was special, but it turns out I was just another one of his tricks.” Jessica replied. Gosh, I’m really lucky Alex reminded herself. “Well, there are plenty of great guys out there who are good in bed and in real life.”

Jessica laughed “Hahah. If only that were true.” “Oh come on.” Alex pressed “A hot girl with a great personality like you. Guys are already waiting in line to have a chance with you. You just need to open your eyes and see it.” Jess looked over at Alex “To be honest. For now, I’d really just like to get laid.” Alex laughed. “I’m not kidding.” Jessica insisted “I’m not ready for another relationship. If you could’ve even called it that.”

“Your sex life must be going along just fine, judging by the way you and Jack flirt with each other.” Jessica observed. “Yeah, it’s pretty good.” Alex agreed modestly. “I’m glad Alex, good for you.” Jess acknowledged “You deserve it. You, my lady, are quite the catch yourself.” “Hell yeah I am!” Alex agreed, laughing. Jessica laughed too. “Can I tell you something?” she asked, looking at Alex through her sunglasses. “Sure.” replied Alex “What?” “The only thing I miss about David is his cock.” Jess said with a straight face. Alex laughed. “I’m serious.” Jessica assured her “He had a nice big cock.” She was laughing now too. “Well, that’s good to know.” Alex said satirically. She remembered that was the rumor about him when they were in high school. Alex continued to snicker as she looked out at the water to see Jack swimming.

“I’ve been with a couple of other guys.” Jessica continued “I mean, I’m not a slut, but I can tell you – big dicks are rare.” Alex couldn’t believe they were talking about this, especially given her own situation. Jessica had no idea what Jack was hiding under his surf trunks. She probably wouldn’t believe me if I told her Alex thought. “Are we really talking about this?” Alex asked. “Yes, unfortunately we are.” Jessica lamented “Believe me, if was still getting laid on a regular basis I’d be as happy as pie.” “It really does help.” Alex agreed. “Hahahah!! See?” Jessica observed “Getting some makes all the difference.” and then she asked “So what about Jack?” Alex played dumb “What do you mean, what about Jack?” Jessica was truly curious “Don’t be coy. You know what I mean. What’s he packing down there?” Alex laughed and looked away, not able to look Jessica in the eye without blushing uncontrollably. “He’s pretty big actually.” she answered finally. “Alright!!” Jessica exclaimed “See, then you know what I’m talking about.” “Well, I don’t really have anything to compare it to.” Alex stated. “Good point.” Jessica agreed and then asked “Then how do you know he’s big?” Alex smiled and then said “Well, let’s just say I’m pretty sure.” “Okay, okay.” Jessica humored her “How big is he?” Alex thought about it for a second and then she put her hands in front of her face, palms facing each other. She looked at Jessica and moved them away from each other until they were almost a foot apart. “No fucking way!!” Jessica said, putting her hand to her mouth. “Way.” Alex assured her. “Wow! Congratulations are in order.” Her friend replied with a smile and a blush of her own, “You’re a lucky girl, Alex.”

Jessica felt her pussy warming up just thinking about some big cock. She wondered what Jack’s looked like. Alex noticed that Jessica had drifted away for a second. She knew that she was probably thinking of Jack’s dick, now that she knew it was big. It made her a little jealous to think another girl was thinking about him in that way. But this was Jessica, her best friend. She would never try to make moves on Jack. Besides, it made her kind of proud in a weird way that her friend would find her man sexy. “What’re you thinkin’ about there sister?” Alex finally asked. “Oh, you just made me even more aware of how badly I need to get laid.” Jessica complained with a smile. “Well, if I thought it would do you any good, I’d tell you about all the great sex I’ve been having.” Alex teased. “Please no, then I’ll have to go home and spend a couple of hours with my vibrator.” she laughed back. Actually, I think that’s exactly where I’m headed to after we leave here, Jessica thought, I’m going to need a few orgasms to get me through the party later, especially since David is going to be there. “You probably mean a couple more hours with your vibrator.” Alex laughed. “Fuck you.” Jessica replied grumpily, knowing she was totally right.

Alex thought to herself, I have more orgasms than I can count when Jack fucks me. I’ve probably come more times in the past six months than most women have in their entire lives. She didn’t know if that was true or not, but she was pretty sure that passing out from multiple orgasms wasn’t a common thing. Got me a hot man with a big dick who knows how to use it. She smiled; yup I’m doing pretty good.

“You’re just horny.” Alex observed, finally. “There’s no doubt about it.” Jessica agreed, smirking. “Hey girls!” Jack called out from the water’s edge “Are you coming in?” Alex looked over at Jess and then back to Jack. “I am!” she called back, and then stood up. Jessica got up with her and the two of them walked to the water. Jack watched them in their bikinis as they came his way. They both still had their shirts on when he got in and it was quite a sight now to see such a knock out brunette and a sexy blonde walking together on the beach toward him. He only really had eyes for Alex, but he couldn’t avoid the fact that Jessica was downright gorgeous too.

charchoc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Did you have a nice swim?” Alex asked Jack. “Oh yeah.” he replied, slapping his hard stomach “Gotta work off all that food from yesterday and make room for some leftovers.” “That’s the spirit!” Jessica commended. “I wasn’t watching,” Alex said suspiciously “but I bet you were probably just floating on your back blowing bubbles the whole time.” “Hah!” Jack disagreed “I was killing it out there. You should have seen my butterfly.” “I’m sure your strokes were fantastic.” Jess said dryly, “Can I please have my goggles? I need to go work off some tension.” “For sure.” Jack said and handed them to her. “I’ll see you guys in a few” she declared and then walked into the water and headed for the buoys.

“I guess the whole thing with Jess’s ex is weighing on her?” Jack asked Alex. “That and it sounds like she really needs to get laid.” she replied. “Hahahah!! She told you that?” he queried. “That’s a quote, actually.” said Alex. “Well, a swim is probably a good thing for her then. It’ll get the blood pumping at least.” he offered. “It’s going to have to do for now.” Alex giggled. “Good thing we don’t have to worry about that, huh?” Jack said. She looked at him like she’d just realized that he was there and said “I’m so lucky to have you.” Then she went up on her tippy toes and kissed him. “Let’s go out in the water.” Jack said, grabbing her hand and leading her in.

Alex and Jack moved out to where the water was up to Alex’s shoulders. She moved toward him and kissed him again. “That’s nice.” Jack said approvingly. There were other people at the beach but Jack and Alex were always touching and kissing each other in public. Jack guided Alex back into water that was a little more shallow and then he bent his knees and pulled her to him so that she sat sideways on his lap. “Can I fuck you right here and now?” he asked her. “Oh gosh I’d love for you to do that, but I’m afraid everyone would think I was getting attacked with all of the screaming that I’d be doing!” she said with a wicked smile, kissing him.

giphy.gif

“We’ve never been skinny dipping before, have we?” he asked. “Nope.” She answered, “I would definitely remember that.” “Maybe we can come back here at night sometime and get naked?” he offered. “Oooh, that sounds real nice.” she cooed back. Alex looked over to where Jessica was swimming. “Jessica was telling me how much she missed her ex’s big dick.” she said with a giggle. “No way.” Jack replied incredulously, “Did she really say that?” “She sure did.” Alex confirmed. “What did you say?” he asked. “Not much.” Alex lied “There was nothing to say” “Did you tell her that you weren’t missing mine at all since you just had it last night?” “Hahahah! No!!” she replied shyly “I didn’t know what to say. I definitely didn’t tell her anything about us.” She reached her hand into to his shorts and rubbed it down the length of his manhood “And I didn’t tell her that I had plans for you and that big dick of yours when we get back to my folk’s house either.” “Well, a lady never tells.” Jack joked back, “You can tell me, though.” “Oh, I’ve got a couple of ideas.” she said “But I’m not telling you because I want it to be a surprise.” “Ooohhh, I like surprises.” he smiled and kissed her again. Alex kissed him back.

As she swam, Jessica couldn’t keep herself from imagining what Jack’s dick might look like. She was so happy for Alex, but she really needed to get laid. The thought of getting fucked deep and hard made it difficult for her to concentrate on swimming. Luckily I have all of this pent up sexual energy to keep me going she thought. Jess swam ten fast laps and then got out to towel off. Alex and Jack were already waiting on the beach.

“How was it?” Alex asked. “It’ll have to do.” Jessica replied unconvincingly. “No it was really good, actually.” she reconsidered “I needed that.” She didn’t want to be a bummer to hang around. There’s always a bright side she thought. Maybe she’d meet a new guy tonight and get laid. “You two ready to head back?” she asked Jack and Alex. “Yup, we just need to pack up.” Jack answered.

They walked back to Alex’s parents’ house. “Do you want to come in for a snack?” she asked Jess. “No thanks, I better get back to my folks’ house too.” she answered, “They’re really stoked to have me back for the holiday weekend and I’d like to spend some time visiting with them.” “Okay sister.” Alex said and gave her a big hug. “Bye Jess.” Jack said and hugged her. “See you two tonight.” Jessica finished as she got into her car.

Alex and Jack went into the house. Alex made a snack for herself and Jack put together some leftovers. “Let’s go eat outside in the courtyard.” she invited. “Great idea.” Jack agreed, “I’ll follow you.” It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and the two of them enjoyed a nice lunch together. After they ate, they cuddled together on one of the lounge chairs on the courtyard patio. They kissed and snuggled and then both of them dozed off.

Alex’s phone woke them both up. She didn’t get it in time to answer but her mom had left a voicemail. “Hi honey.” it said “Hope you and Jack are having a great time. Your Dad and I are still at Gramma’s house and we think we’ll be home in about two hours. See you when we get back. Love you.” “Two hours? That sounds like just enough time to have some fun.” Jack teased, squeezing one of Alex’s boobs and kissing her on the cheek. “It’s the perfect amount of time.” she cooed back. “Let’s go put our dishes and stuff away and then come back outside and make out.” she smiled, kissing him. They went inside for a moment to clean up and then came back outside, still wearing their beach clothes

Reactions: P.J.9 and tynba