Ali G

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sacha Baron Cohen (whose alter ego is Ali G, for those who don't know) is a bit of a puritan when it comes to nudity; he famously refused to let fiancée Isla Fisher do a nude scene in the movie "Wedding Crashers".

So we shall see whether Pecker can come up with any 'downstairs images' :wink: of the guy...

I think he has divine chest hair, for what it's worth (Ali G, not Pecker) (well, maybe Pecker does too, what do I know?)...

PP0354.jpg

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
totally love this guy. On the intro to his show on HBO a few years ago didn't they do some sort of quick clothes changes on him, got to see his bum, at least, very nice indeed and his two hands covered up his package. One can only hope he is a two hands kind of guy.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
One can only hope he is a two hands kind of guy.
I hate to disappoint :rolleyes: ... but I have now found an image of Sacha in a tight leotard-type-thing while playing another of his alter egos, Borat (the Kazakhstan singing sensation). Personally, I can't see a lot going on --- but I would love to be proved wrong!!

More on Borat:
http://boratonline.co.uk/

The leotard-pic thing (WARNING: it's very 1970s retro, so please look only at your own risk!!!):
http://mtv.pl/uploads/pr/1/124/borat.JPG

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ali G is definitely hung bigtime, if you see his movie "Ali G in da house" you'll know it for sure. It's totally rude and great fun.

Sasha Baron Cohen, well, he's less of a sure thing sizewise. But it definitely takes some big balls to play a character that's always bragging on how big his penis is. "Word up!"

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
I hate to disappoint :rolleyes: ... but I have now found an image of Sacha in a tight leotard-type-thing while playing another of his alter egos, Borat (the Kazakhstan singing sensation). Personally, I can't see a lot going on --- but I would love to be proved wrong!!

alex8, love ya, but someone please prove him wrong

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
arg. it hurts. actually, i think i remember seeing these photos on a fwd email that went around titled "new fasions in mens swimwear" or something similar. looks painful. both front and back. ow.
knowit