Alias Smith and Jones

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone else jack off while watching this show? I used to imagine Ben Murphy grabbing the rails of an old brass bed while Pete Duel drills his ass.

How about "Big Valley?" Peter Breck was the brother who really did it for me. Yeah, Lee Majors was hot too. Richard Long was handsome, but too effete. Peter Breck's character was handsome and hot headed and always getting into manly fights.

Attachments

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
The hotter Duel, was Pete's brother Geoffrey Deuel (correct spelling). He made a western movie, Chisum, with John Wayne that caused me to have more than a few naughty fantasies.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn you're old, i can't remember how barbara stanwick was the butchest barkley of all. thanks for the photos.

Well, you're welcome for the photos, but I really don't know what to do with the "damn you're old" part. Yeah, I'm turning 45 this year but so are LPSG faves like Keanu Reeves. Nick Cage and Matt Dillon, so I figure I'm in pretty good company.

Taylor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
45 is just about the age when you realize that if you knew what you know now back then you would have been dangerous. By the way I loved Ben Murphy too.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I remember 45... damn that sounds so far away. I always had the hots for Ben Murphy. One of the few blond men on TV that did it for me. I'm more drawn to the dark and swarthy 'bad boys'.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In NYC there is a television station named cosi tv and recently played Alias Smith & Jones, all episodes. Ben Murphy is definitely hot!