Alien Ant Farm's Dryden Mitchell

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
These have probably been around for a while (they're new to me however) and I thought for sure they'd be posted here already, but I searched and I guess not. So I'm posting them here now.

Other than their remake of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" I have no idea who Alien Ant Farm is or what kind of music they sing, but I'll take dick pics of semi-famous dudes any day.:biggrin1:

Attachments

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dryden grabs a fan’s junk at a live performance skip to 1:10 but the whole vid is fun to watch, he’s very feely with the fan! Security looks nervous haha!

he was SexyAF, had such a bro crush on him back in the day, saw them live a couple times never got him to grab my cock though!! For the record I would have grabbed his too!!

Last edited:

daidman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dryden grabs a fan’s junk at a live performance skip to 1:10 but the whole vid is fun to watch, he’s very feely with the fan! Security looks nervous haha!

he was SexyAF, had such a bro crush on him back in the day, saw them live a couple times never got him to grab my cock though!! For the record I would have grabbed his too!!
I love him even more now :laughing: Apparently, their behind the scenes DVD (called BUSted) has loads of nudity in it so I'll have to try and hunt it down :p

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man, I've been on a 2000s nostalgia kick so I've listened to Movies and their cover of Smooth Criminal.
I remember when I first downloaded those clips in college, don't know why he liked being naked like that but was so appreciative.

He's 44 now, more Daddy-ish and I still would totally get with him.
Dryden.jpg

originalalex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He
Oh man, I've been on a 2000s nostalgia kick so I've listened to Movies and their cover of Smooth Criminal.
I remember when I first downloaded those clips in college, don't know why he liked being naked like that but was so appreciative.

He's 44 now, more Daddy-ish and I still would totally get with him.
View attachment 30407561
He still looks good, was worried hed age terribly but hes still cute, always thought he was a hotty