Alien Food

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by snodgrass, May 30, 2007.

1. snodgrass

snodgrass New Member

I was coming home from the Dr.s office with a recomendation to make appointments with a urologist and a shrink. When I described my dreams to the Dr. I don't know maybe he thought I needed some help! While resting that afternoon my thought was maybe I should have asked why the combination of the two? Doc Jack wasn't very forth coming with information, but I did suspect he might know more or at least there was something he wasn't telling me!
    Tuesday morning came and as much as I wanted to avoid it I knew that I had to have some answers. At the urologists office the nurse explained that as per Dr. Jackmons request that I would not be seeing the Urologist that day, but would see him the following week. Totally unexpected was her request "I need you to ejaculate into this special pressurized container"! I said "what the hell for Jackmon didn't say anything about this." The nurse smiled and said that it was a special request buy the Dr. and that all would be explained hopefully in my next visit which was to be in one week.
    Puzzled and a little confused I did as she requested. I guess the strangeness of the morning was to continue to the afternoon as 3PM was the other appointment set by the good Dr. with the shrink!
    When I arrived for my three o'clock I was surprized to notice that the office was a larger open space then one would expect for a head Dr. The other odd thing was that there were small banquet room tables and chairs. I guess if I were totally gay this room of fairly young men might have hit me as being an odd stroke of luck, but my concern with the questions that plagued me took center stage.
    They all seemed to be filling out questionaires. When I was handed what seemed to be a small book to fill out I almost walked out. I was stopped in my tracks when I happened to notice the first question had to do with "wet dreams". My curiousity got the better of me so I sat down next to this fellow who upon entering the room struck me as being vagly familiar. Later it occured to me that had I paid more attention I would have noticed that we all were around 20 to 25 with lean builds not really skinny but almost. I say we were all pretty much the same weight at about 140 to 170 with a height of about 5 foot 9 to 6 foot.
    A minute or so after I sat down this nicely dressed man oh 40ish or so walked out and said to me "you must be Glen," and abruptly fired off "please come with me"! I stammered, but I hav----" The man said that's alright come with me!
    When I entered the office which was dimly lit but had a very relaxing effect I was asked to cooperate with him and that if I wanted any answers I would need to dispense with any questions for the moment. "The sterility of a hypnotic proceedure needed to be kept so that the integrity of the answers are as pure as possible"
    "So" he said, "can we proceed in the interest of time right into hynosis?" Your Dr. said I would need to put you under with a form of serum which allows you to think as though you are awake" OK? he asked? I nodded and stuck out my arm as was motioned by the Dr.
    He also asked if I would for the purposes of realizm be willing to take off my clothes down to my boxers. After reasuring me that the nurse would remain in the room I complied. He then asked if I would then mind removing my boxers so that we may observe my genitals for anything unusual and that I would be totally safe. Being somewhat of an exsibitionist I peeled down my shorts. Not fully being aware of the gasp from the nurse the Dr. asked if my penis has always been so red in color and swollen? The comment about the length of it came later. Always my reply was "I don't know" and "doesn't this have to do with why I'm here?" The Dr. simply said "yes" and nothing else.
    The drug started taking hold almost immediatly. The Dr. said just relax in the chair as though you are going to sleep in your own bed on the evening of the third week of the month. After what felt to be an hour which was really only a few minutes, the Dr. shown a bright lite in my face and asked me to recount the experience from that point.
    "i'm paralized" I said. He asked what do you feel is happening? I said I don't know, but this has happened before!
    I blurted "I know it has!" Just relax you are safe, but the experience is very clear to you now isn't it! Now more relaxed I agreed. Tell what is happening? I'm bathed in this blue kind of light, but (strugleing) I can't move. The sweat was starting to glisten on my mid section. My penis seemed to twitch by itself then stopped. Tell me what are you experiencing now? I'm floating while being washed in this warm bluish light I'm so relaxed floating in empty space. Oh! I said startled. Whats going on now he asked? something wet and cold seemed to pass over my groin area. Oh! I can feel every nerve in my dick and balls as though the senses have been doubled or even trippled. Then a voice, a soothing voice says to me with over powering calmness asking me to relax and no harm will come to me!! Floating there I could feel something coming toward me a partition of some type being lowered over my groin area. It was narrow and seemed to fit snugly in the small of my waist. I could see little else. My now limp tender dick and balls were gently drawn by something unseen through the hole in the partition. An extreme sense of the importance of this proceedure washed over me which calmed and relaxed. Almost Lovingly carressed as though my dick and balls were being worshiped. With my heightened senses I could feel that this was so!
    Moments later I could feel my dick being stretched out not by a hand or anything I could describe, but with a reverence and care. Then something enveloped my balls firmly which caused them to twitch from the sensitivity.
    A voice in my head explained my body was treasured and valuable to their species. Then as though we were not alone I heard a scream from somewhere down in another part of where I was. The voice reassured that it was his time. I need not fear for many years, Relax, relax, relax over and over the voice said.
    Then I could feel something was entering my stretched out nine inch penis. Oddly my dick still felt soft. What ever was traveling down the inside felt as though it could have been alive because I could feel warmth and seemed fleshy. I couldn't move even though I was being invaded. When the thing erotically traveled all the way down and past my pubic bone it seemed to stop. Then without warning my bubble butt was being invaded also by something which gave off warmth. I could recall that I was instructed to not masterbate for two weeks before our encounters and I would be rewarded. I knew that I did as they asked almost instinctively and without question.
    Somehow in my mind I could see and feel my dick swell from the inside out as though it was in some kind of vaccum chaimber and the thing inside me had come alive! my balls also felt very very heavy and seemed somehow to also swell. My dick seemed to be 9 to 10 1/2 inches long swollen like a salamy and glistening as the skin seemed to be stretched till it would split. Any other time I'm sure it would have been painful if it didn't feel so escrutiatingly good! The helplessness I felt and the almost glorification I felt for this part of my body was intense and wonderful. The sensations were so intense that I questioned nothing.
    The voice then explained something I could also recall from another time that my sperm and an uncommon enzyme along with a special protein marker found in the past along with a super rich milk during ejaculation was greatly treasured and appreciated because it kept them alive and nurished and that there were only a small number of young men in their 20's and some younger who possessed it. It said that our penises and carefully farmed testicals were also considered as delicacies in their world.
    Privately I had no idea what that meant until I started wakeing up
    in the middle of the night hearing that blood curtleing scream.
    As soon as the voice stopped I could feel my dick and balls with what felt like a tingle of electricity starting at the swollen mushroom tip of my dick slowly trickle down the shaft into my balls. Then something or someone seemed to hover over in the area of the partition the intense pulling and slurping with what ever it was, was moveing round and round and had the consistancy of something wet, warm and soft pulling at what felt to be my inerds as my whole groin area began to convulse and explode with spasm after spasm I felt as though they pulled a quart from me selfishly hungrily sucking, pulling and drawing every nurishing drop from my body. I then passed out!

Hey guys if you want more let me know what you think?
    Erotic?

2. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    I loved it, want much more.

3. snodgrass

snodgrass New Member

What aspects of the story appealed to you and why? Thanks for the comment! I'm not sure what happened but by the way it was written by Snodgrass, not the other person.
    Thanks

4. MrDuuude69

MrDuuude69 Member

Albums:
    Nice beginning. Not telling the reader what is really going on yet makes this a riveting story. This has a lot of possibilities, don't rush it. It's more original than most. The expanding cock is cool. But losing it for someone's dinner ... OUCH!! :eek:

5. snodgrass

snodgrass New Member

I could have elaborated on the beginning but didn't want to bore anyone. I felt that what was happening would unfold as I went along. I was exploring an erotic side of a mans feelings about his best friend. We all maybe at one time or another would like to feel the danger of being helpless and having our penises worshiped in one form or another. The mind is a strong device we can make desire so much sweeter than fulfillment. At least for me those that can't get it write about it!
    The mechanics of what I did could have been better, but the story was composed while on line in the wee hours of the morning. I would love to hear what other guys think as strangely erotic.
    Thanks for reading!

6. snodgrass

snodgrass New Member

Thanks for reading my story!! Could you tell me what you found erotic in it? I looking for ideas! I appreciate the 30% gay part nice pics. great dick!!! I guess you know where my head is! lol

7. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Hot story, I found the idea that something was going down into your penis very hot. I have had a fantasy of an alien having his penis go into mine and as he swelled to hardness my cock begand to grow. When the alien had his orgasm mine orgasmed in unison. In my fantasy mine began to grow over the next couple of weeks. Great story !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted