Alien Sex

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could be a fun thing. (Could also drop off the page like a lead balloon)

Invent a race of beings that have three or more genders. Describe how they interact for reproduction.

Failing that, can anyone tell me what the third shell was for?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My goodness, Gillette... you have entirely too much imagination, and that is a good thing!

Well, the only thing that popped into my mind was this: What if there was a race of aliens that mated by touching hands. That would certainly explain all the "UFO" sightings and "alien encounters" -- they "cum" to Earth to shake hands! :yikes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Three or more? The amount of interaction would largely depend on 1) how much each gender had in common with the other (biology, social norms), and 2) if they all experienced similar desires towards one another. I hesitate to add the urge to procreate because that would probably not be a factor, but that begs the question: if they're different genders, then they'd most likely have visible sex organs. Can they have sex with each other? Does their society have abstract concepts like love? If not, what is their raison d'etre?

I can't give an answer because all I think of are more questions. :rolleyes: :tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the movie and TV series Alien Nation, the Tectonese had three genders. One was kind of the "catalyst" between what we'd think of as the "male" and "female". Oh, and another thing - the male shared the burden of pregnancy! (I always thought humans should've been designed this way, too. :biggrin1: )