Alistair Appleton

tango0614

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After I discovered Alistair, I wanted so badly to go to England and visit him. Then I found out he "does" have some strange sexual habits and I'm not into that. He is GORGEOUS! Paul Hayes would be an excellent man to wake up to in the morning. I do them both but I'm not sure I would survive it all. HA HA

Reactions: Seblinger

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have loved Alistair since first seeing him on 'Cash In The Attic' over 7 years ago now...he is adorable and has a very interesting life history. As far as his co-stars, I prefer Jonty Hearnden (see: BBC America - Cash in the Attic) ...now he is a man I would love to find in bed next to me in the morning.

S

superbot

But he comes across so much the gentleman....why would he shove his arse in front of a camera for the entire world to see??!!

adherm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went out with alistair ...and there is no fucking way that is his ass..bark up some other telly tottie's tree.

Don't know what is wrong - I would quite happily be buggered by him OR try his sexual requests ANYDAY, and let's be honest SIZE ain't everything It is what you do with it:cool:

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He certainly does it for me. Have just discovered him on Escape to the Country on which he is a presenter now airing in Australia. He is beautiful and fucking super smart as well. Wouldn't care how big his dick was as long as it was attached to him!

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably unknown to the yanks here, but anyone else hunger for Alastair, one of the hosts on the UK show "Escape to the Country"? .....Alistair Appleton.....

I love the show, but when Alasdair is hosting I have the ongoing fantasy about burying my face between his cheeks and rimming him until he whimpers in unbearable ecstasy. I reckon he'd be a complete power bottom!