Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there, does anyone have some sexy pics/videos of the guys from the Australian tv show All 4 adventure?
Simon and Jason often go shirtless in episodes, so surely there's some hot stuff out there, maybe even some slips.
These are the guys I'm talking about

TomClarksonWR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's an episode don't quote me but I think they're in the Kimberly's and they're in a tinny and the other guy I swear has a bulge in that particular episode in the boat and has his hand on it.
I wouldn't be surprised, boners happen, and I'm sure the guys have seen each others once or twice.

darbdoesdick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised, boners happen, and I'm sure the guys have seen each others once or twice.
Well that Jase giggles at the other guy and they both have a giggle and I got the impression it's because they're both aware of what's going on at the time. It looked like it could've been a semi but I could be wrong of course

TomClarksonWR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jase and Simon are so hot. Surely they'd have seen each other naked in their travels
More than likely. Reminds of when I came across an article where Jase went on a trip with some winners from some random competition. One of the photos they took with Jase was a cheeky photo of the guy and Jase in the nude with just a sign covering em. I was never able to find it again but it was a very low quality photo anyways.

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More than likely. Reminds of when I came across an article where Jase went on a trip with some winners from some random competition. One of the photos they took with Jase was a cheeky photo of the guy and Jase in the nude with just a sign covering em. I was never able to find it again but it was a very low quality photo anyways.
Oh wow. That's pretty cheeky and on character haha

Reactions: TomClarksonWR

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If only Jase and Simon would show more. There was an episode where there is a zoomed out drone shot of them under a waterfall wearing only what looks like budgie smugglers. I wish that shot was closer!

TomClarksonWR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If only Jase and Simon would show more. There was an episode where there is a zoomed out drone shot of them under a waterfall wearing only what looks like budgie smugglers. I wish that shot was closer!
That would be nice! They must not be packing much lol. I don’t think they wear underwear but they never show much of a bulge either.