All about me!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chicknhawk, Oct 1, 2010.

1. chicknhawk

chicknhawk New Member

HI, MY NAME IS BRAXX (when U get 2 know me on a personal level, I'll tell ya my given name) I'M 30 SOMETHING (that 2, will b known when U get 2 know me) I AM 5'10''/185lbs/BRIGHT BLUE EYES/LONG BROWN HAIR
    MY STYLE IS; I AM STR8 LOOKIN', I WEAR LEVIS (and only LEVIS, when it cums 2 jeans) ~ VARIOUS STYLES OF CARGO SHORTS ~ I WEAR CONCERT T-SHIRTS AND/OR ANY SHADE OF BLUE & SUM WHITE ~ VANZ SHOES, TEVA SANDLES & TIMBERLAND BOOTS ~ I HAVE 4 PIERCINGS N MY LEFT EAR, 1 N THE RIGHT, RIGHT NIPPLE & MY TOUNGE!
    I'M A CAT LOVER, NOT DOGS (dogs R messy). I HAVE A 14yrs BLACK CAT W/GREEN EYES & A 8yrs. WHITE (but dirt lookin tones) 1 w/ SKY BLUE EYES.
    I AM OUT, BUT DO "NOT" ADVERTISE. LIKE I SAID, I'M STR8 LOOKIN' & ACTIN'.
    I AM UP "FRONT" ABOUT MY DRUG ADDICTION. ITS A DISEASE THAT I HAVE UNDER CONTROL. I'LL HAVE A FULL YR. UNDER MY BELT NOV. 14TH FOR ALL! 2+ YRS. FOR STIMULANTS! I DON'T DRINK, REALLY MUCH. AS A MATTER OF FACT. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HAD A DRINK, ITS BEEN THAT LONG. I AM A SMOKER, & IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM W/ THAT. THEN DON'T BREATHE WERE I SMOKE (lmfao).
    FOR FINANCIAL REASONS, I LIVE W/ MY PARENTS. ALOT OF YOU MAY HAVE A PROBLEM W/ THAT and/or OPINION. (opinions R like a$$hole$, every1 has 1, & sum times they STINK!). YES, SURE I COULD LIVE ON MY OWN. BUT, I CHOOSE "NOT" TOO! MY FOLKS R UNDERSTANDING, AND DO "NOT" HAVE AN ISSUE W/MY LIFESTYLE. NO! I DO "NOT" LIVE HERE FOR FREE. THEN AGAIN, ITS REALLY JUST MY BUSINESS ("NO" OFFENSE). I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR 5+ YRS., BUT BY CHOICE! MY LAST RELATIONSHIP WAS A LONG 1, AND VERY TERUBUTALANT. I TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE SURE, THAT MY NEXT RELATIONSHIP WOULD "NOT" HAVE ANY BAGGAGE! AND TO GET MYSELF ON TRACK, WELL & SOBER! IT TOOK TIME,BUT HERE I AM...
    I DON'T PLAY GAMES, SO PLEASE NOT ANY! I DON'T DO TRICKS! I HAVE "NEVER" HAD A STD! I H8 CONDOMS, AND THATS WHY I DON'T DO TRICKS OR BE SLUTY! FOR DAMN SURE I'M "NOT" A BOTTOM. NOT THAT I WONT, CUZ I HAVE. I JUST PREFUR TOP. I CAN B VERY UP-FRONT AND/OR FORWARD. (once U get to know me) WHEN TRYING TO D8, AND/OR MINGLE. I AM SHY! BUT LIKE I SAID, ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW ME, I'M THE XACT OPPISITE. I'M A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER. IF I CAN WALK AWAY, "I WILL". IT TAKES A BIGGER PERSON TO WALK AWAY, THEN TO ACT LIKE SOME LOSER A$$HOLE!
    WELL, I'VE SAID "ALOT", MAYB TOO MUCH! BUT THATS ME, THATS THE WAY I AM... SO IM LOOKIN 4WARD TO TALKIN, MEETIN & MAKIN "NEW" FRIENDS!
    CHEERS :rolleyes:

2. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

you lost me at "dogs"

3. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

but i'm happy for you that you look and act "straight"

4. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

ok, so i kept reading. why do you put negative words like "not, "no" and "never" in quotation marks? Just curious.

5. jamiedmc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well that is quite the intro! Almost reads like a personal ad.. but that is OK. Welcome to the site. I am new here too.

6. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice