all about me!

D_trvgyet

Just Browsing
Media
I am a single, attractive 28 year old male who has plenty of money, drives a nice car and is sports driven. Got a nice big cock and wanna meet some pretty girls who are interested in a relationship!:biggrin1:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am beginning to have my suspisions about you - you have posted 3 times here in this section and you boast in all three about having soooooooooo much money. Perhaps you are not as rich as you would like to think you are!!!!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_trvgyet

Just Browsing
Media
sorry everyone i'm new to the site and still figuring out how to post. I'm not a douchebag or stuck up what so ever. I'm actually trying to figure out if i can delete threads/posts or whatever u call em. You won't be seeing anymore lame stuff from me. Can anyone help me on how to delete stuff?

D_trvgyet

Just Browsing
Media
btw i just gotta say whats with all the hating? you've never had a few drinks and been too honest? every single 1 of u guys either are perfect or don't have shit to do other then hate. With as much time as u fucks spend on this site u could be doing something with ur lives rather then trash me cuz i have a lot going for me.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw i just gotta say whats with all the hating? you've never had a few drinks and been too honest? every single 1 of u guys either are perfect or don't have shit to do other then hate. With as much time as u fucks spend on this site u could be doing something with ur lives rather then trash me cuz i have a lot going for me.

Good luck with that.

I can just tell by reading your post and the attitude, that you really haven't got much going for you.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

Honey, I'm not hating... just trying to give you some sound advice...try to add something to yourself here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rich enough to have two accounts??
impressive:rolleyes:

hhrrmmmm, which former/current members are convinced that all women are whores for enough money... or enough dick?? *ponders*

wow, didn't really narrow it down much..

ohOH, who recently stomped off in a huff?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
rich enough to have two accounts??
impressive:rolleyes:

hhrrmmmm, which former/current members are convinced that all women are whores for enough money... or enough dick?? *ponders*

wow, didn't really narrow it down much..

ohOH, who recently stomped off in a huff?

*raises hand* "OO OO ME ME!" can he buy me lots of nice things like jewry, diminds, and furs??? oh pleeezzee... you know Im a whore for money! But ... 7 inches? *pouts, then brightens up* well money will make up for lack of size, right?

somebody come shush my husband, he's rolling in the floor on this one....

ML I couldn't resist... that was a wide open window for me :jester:

D_trvgyet

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, just cuz I go to bed cuz I have a job to go to doesnt mean I "pout off in a huff". I try an apologize an I get more insults an hating. Nice to know ppl here are mature....rolls my eyes. The kids I work with daily are more mature then you ppl. Im just shocked at the animosity and hatred u all have towards me. Hope it makes u feel better about urself