All about the money $$ - Size v. Cash

OK, so I've been a lurker for a while, but finally thought of a question that hasn't been addressed. Everything has a price and I have to admit that I love $$ and I also love having a big dick - guess most guys do. So my question is, how much would someone have to pay you to have a dick like this? (publically available I found on RAR). I'm about 7.5 (I know not huge, but I like it). this might sound bad, but I think it would take about 7 mil for me to have one like that (and I only make like 40k/yr - don't laugh) - it is totally irrational cuz I only have a few inches on this guy, but how much would it take for you? Guess it makes me feel good to see one smaller and I have a way bigger head/shaft and balls - is this crazy egotistical? How much would it take for you? Also, I'm mostly str8, single, 22.

Attachments

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm... he's not THAT small, maybe 4.5". I'm only 6.5. Still two inches less would suck big time. I suppose I would CONSIDER it at around 200k.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I'm definately going with 7 figures ($X,XXX,XXX)

Sorry, but 200K doesn't go that far. And 4 inches...pretty small bro. I might accept 500K for a 2" reduction from large to about average, but I wouldn't want to dip below that 6" range for sure.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this might sound bad, but I think it would take about 7 mil for me to have one like that

dude, i'm a woman and i'd grow that dick on my forehead for 7 million dollars.

funny, given a choice between a guy making 40K at 7.5 and a guy making 200 at 4.5, all other things equal, i'd take the money. that's big enough to get the job done, and 40K doesn't go that far.

call me a golddigger, but i like staying home with my son rather than working at some thankless job so i can help pay the bills, something i couldn't do with a husband making 40K.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

funny, given a choice between a guy making 40K at 7.5 and a guy making 200 at 4.5, all other things equal, i'd take the money. that's big enough to get the job done, and 40K doesn't go that far.

call me a golddigger, but i like staying home with my son rather than working at some thankless job so i can help pay the bills, something i couldn't do with a husband making 40K.

Can't support a wife and 1 kid with 40k anymore?:rolleyes: That's above average isn't it? What's this world coming to?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't look at the pics, there is such a thing as small and beautifull though.
Make it ten million and I think I could get along without one at all.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't support a wife and 1 kid with 40k anymore?:rolleyes: That's above average isn't it? What's this world coming to?

Not in this part of the country. Rent for a two bedroom apartment is $1000 and that's in a somewhat crappy neighborhood. If you've got a car payment, car insurance, electric, gas, food, etc. so on... it's not a lot of money. It's definitely livable for a single person, especially if they have a roommate, but for 3 people, it's a big stretch. I know it's possible if you're very frugal, and I admire that. But I would have a very hard time with it.

I didn't look at the pics, there is such a thing as small and beautifull though.

Actually it's not a bad looking dick and it doesn't look all that skinny. For 10 million I'll have a ring of cocks growing around my head like a crown and a dick in place of my nose.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not in this part of the country. Rent for a two bedroom apartment is $1000 and that's in a somewhat crappy neighborhood. If you've got a car payment, car insurance, electric, gas, food, etc. so on... it's not a lot of money. It's definitely livable for a single person, especially if they have a roommate, but for 3 people, it's a big stretch. I know it's possible if you're very frugal, and I admire that. But I would have a very hard time with it.

Actually it's not a bad looking dick and it doesn't look all that skinny. For 10 million I'll have a ring of cocks growing around my head like a crown and a dick in place of my nose.

That makes for a very interesting mental picture, and reminds me of some classical roman erotic art.

G

Ganymede

Exactly what I was going to say. Give me seven million and you can cut mine off. (Thank God no one is really offering this in real life because it really would suck big time. Then again, it wouldn't. That would be the problem.)

stud21

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, these numbers are low!! That thing is pathetic - ugly LITTLE head on it, 4.5 inches at most, tiny balls..was probably 10 yrs old when I was that size....Sorry, to trade i'd need at least 10 million - who would want that?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

An honest answer anyway. I do not have the money or the big penis.
I guess I am sunk when it comes to women.

Yeah I trade that guy for 7 million. It is not that much different anyway.
Heck for 7 million they could cut mine off too! Nobody but me would even know the difference.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I love my size so much that I pay quite abit attention to it to make sure it doesn't feel lonely or neglected. It would take 2 million for me to give my little soldier up for that one. A man with 2 million will get his cock sucked and get to do all the fucking he wants. And believe me he will be told how good he is in bed. Money talks.

moishglukovsky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny, I look at those pics, and I think: "The perfect cock." That's the kind of cock I like to suck (I never gag). That's the kind of cock I want to fuck me (it never hurts). And anyone confident enough in himself to put a ruler to his average to less-than-average dick, take a photo, and post it, has to be a very good man to meet.