All about the money $$ - Size v. Cash

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leave it to Mr. T to bring some logic to this thread. I can't believe others have come in to comment on how tacky this thread is.

And if we're going to talk money and penis size, it's actually common knowledge that a lot of men with a lot of money worked hard to get that money and fancy car to compensate for what is lacking in their pants. In other words, a lot of men with a lot of money have penises that look just like the one in the first post in this thread.

I find this last remark to be of verry poor taste!

Is a janitor pathetic compared to a doctor? I don't think so.
We need all kinds of people. If all of us were alike, the world would be a borring place.

Not everybody is goodlooking, hung, rich, intelligent... you know,
but everybody deserves a minimum of respect no matter how they look or what they own or have in their trousers.

You can think what you want off course, everyone has different taste but there are more civilised ways of expressing ourselves.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
CD cases are 6 inches. Looks to me like he is almost there in that pic.

OK, so I've been a lurker for a while, but finally thought of a question that hasn't been addressed. Everything has a price and I have to admit that I love $$ and I also love having a big dick - guess most guys do. So my question is, how much would someone have to pay you to have a dick like this? (publically available I found on RAR). I'm about 7.5 (I know not huge, but I like it). this might sound bad, but I think it would take about 7 mil for me to have one like that (and I only make like 40k/yr - don't laugh) - it is totally irrational cuz I only have a few inches on this guy, but how much would it take for you? Guess it makes me feel good to see one smaller and I have a way bigger head/shaft and balls - is this crazy egotistical? How much would it take for you? Also, I'm mostly str8, single, 22.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
funny thought having one on your forehead. Of course most women would want a man who's cock in growing out of his chin. lol At my age I would take two or three million for a dick his size. I could live like a king and fuck like a rabbit.

dude, i'm a woman and i'd grow that dick on my forehead for 7 million dollars.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
funny thought having one on your forehead. Of course most women would want a man who's cock in growing out of his chin.

Ahh, the Accomodator. (The Accomodator - Very Strange)

I tried one with an ex once. She laughed at how it looked - and so did I; it's pretty ridiculous. But she wasn't laughing when it was in use. :biggrin1: