All Attitude Magazine Naked Issues From 2009 - 2015!

Hopefully if we all contact attitude and gt they might see theres a demand

StefanoUno1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is missing 2 of my absolute favs (possibly because they featured outside of the dates not sure): Rooster and Lil Chris. I had such a crush on that dude from Rooster just based on the pic lol. But it worked I bought the album.

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is missing 2 of my absolute favs (possibly because they featured outside of the dates not sure): Rooster and Lil Chris. I had such a crush on that dude from Rooster just based on the pic lol. But it worked I bought the album.

The Nick Rooster one appeared in the 2005 issue, but I know which image you're referring to. Don't know about the Lil Chris one - he did appear in the 2014 GT Naked Issue, but I don't recall seeing him in this magazine...

Reactions: StefanoUno1

StefanoUno1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Nick Rooster one appeared in the 2005 issue, but I know which image you're referring to. Don't know about the Lil Chris one - he did appear in the 2014 GT Naked Issue, but I don't recall seeing him in this magazine...
Ah ok I mixed up my Naked issues of magazines lol

essexman100

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been thinking of posting the Lil Chris pics in a thread of his own, but given what happened to him wasn't sure people woul think it tasteful