All chicks feel tight to me

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by krisdavid, Aug 10, 2010.

1. krisdavid

krisdavid Member

Wow i fucked this lady That has fucked all my mate they say she is so loose but i think she is tight has any one with a big cock fucked sum one that feels sloppy

2. D_singingcock

D_singingcock New Member

sloppy pussy is fun

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

sometimes the loose ones are just sloppy or wetter than others. I had a gf that was super wet. in fact she said, that often she would get so horny, get wet, think of me & what I did to her, get even wetter. she used to wear a maxi pad to keep from leaking. she said sometimes she just gushed when we had been apart and I kissed her. most times their was little foreplay. she wanted my cock immediately. most times we fucked with a towel under us. she was always wet. the first time, I thought I was too small for her, and I have over 6" girth. she said I was just right, what she needed and was looking for. she was no prude, no virgin, but not a slut. she later told me she wanted a fat cock, and could tell by my pants bulge that I might be the guy.

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    She got so wet and sloppy because you caused it:wink: That's the way it's supposed to be!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice