All chicks feel tight to me

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by krisdavid, Aug 10, 2010.

1. krisdavid

krisdavid Member

Wow i fucked this lady That has fucked all my mate they say she is so loose but i think she is tight has any one with a big cock fucked sum one that feels sloppy

2. D_singingcock

D_singingcock New Member

sloppy pussy is fun

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

sometimes the loose ones are just sloppy or wetter than others. I had a gf that was super wet. in fact she said, that often she would get so horny, get wet, think of me & what I did to her, get even wetter. she used to wear a maxi pad to keep from leaking. she said sometimes she just gushed when we had been apart and I kissed her. most times their was little foreplay. she wanted my cock immediately. most times we fucked with a towel under us. she was always wet. the first time, I thought I was too small for her, and I have over 6" girth. she said I was just right, what she needed and was looking for. she was no prude, no virgin, but not a slut. she later told me she wanted a fat cock, and could tell by my pants bulge that I might be the guy.

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    She got so wet and sloppy because you caused it:wink: That's the way it's supposed to be!

Draft saved Draft deleted