All Day Cockring

D

deleted557465

Hey studs,
I've been using cockrings for a few years now on and off. There are times where I wear my heavy metal cockring during work to get a nice bulge and a have this pleasing pull feeling.
Don't worry, its just in perfect size (60mm) to not kill my cock.
Wondering who else wears cockring throughout the day and if anyone felt any changes with his cock in terms of erection strength, length, girth and do on :)

View media item 1202292
[album=medium]168200[/album]

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll wear a loose ring all day as personal jewelry & the pleasant feel of being handled.
I'll sometimes wear ball weights all day too, but my balls will tell me when enough is enough. Some days they're up to it all day, other days they say quit sooner. Sorry, no pics on hand right now.

D

deleted557465

I'll wear a loose ring all day as personal jewelry & the pleasant feel of being handled.
I'll sometimes wear ball weights all day too, but my balls will tell me when enough is enough. Some days they're up to it all day, other days they say quit sooner. Sorry, no pics on hand right now.
Oh yeah I can definitely relate. Sometime the ball stretchers are just too painful on the balls :)

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yeah I can definitely relate. Sometime the ball stretchers are just too painful on the balls :)
and sometimes not :)
Planned on wearing my oval stretcher from morning to about 4pm Tuesday. Ended up wearing it from my morning shower until I took it off before bed at about 2am. It was just a very good wearing day!
(I don't wear when I sleep - let the entire body heal/rebuild when I sleep w/o hindrances.)

Reactions: Interesting1232

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey studs,
I've been using cockrings for a few years now on and off. There are times where I wear my heavy metal cockring during work to get a nice bulge and a have this pleasing pull feeling.
Don't worry, its just in perfect size (60mm) to not kill my cock.
Wondering who else wears cockring throughout the day and if anyone felt any changes with his cock in terms of erection strength, length, girth and do on :)

View media item 1202292
[album=medium]168200[/album]
I wear them a lot during the day. I don't think they've changed my dick in any way, just push my junk out for a little better bulge display. I also love the way it feels.

My favorites are heavy metal like you've go on there or thick silicone. Sometimes wearing both together. One of my other favorites is the oxballs meat, it's a big fat silicone ring ... might make you look a little to hot for work with your big cock. If you really want a good pull and to show off your junk it feels great.

D

deleted557465

and sometimes not :)
Planned on wearing my oval stretcher from morning to about 4pm Tuesday. Ended up wearing it from my morning shower until I took it off before bed at about 2am. It was just a very good wearing day!
(I don't wear when I sleep - let the entire body heal/rebuild when I sleep w/o hindrances.)
So can you tell any difference or have you experienced any changes since your started wearing a cockring for long hours? I think my flaccid is a bit more heavy...

Reactions: evolution
D

deleted557465

I wear them a lot during the day. I don't think they've changed my dick in any way, just push my junk out for a little better bulge display. I also love the way it feels.

My favorites are heavy metal like you've go on there or thick silicone. Sometimes wearing both together. One of my other favorites is the oxballs meat, it's a big fat silicone ring ... might make you look a little to hot for work with your big cock. If you really want a good pull and to show off your junk it feels great.
Well I think that my current ring is the heaviest on the market unfortunately. I wish I could find some monstrous cockring to really push out my junk and give it a nice pull.
Do you say that oxball gives you a better pull than the metal one?

Reactions: gr8gatsby

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I think that my current ring is the heaviest on the market unfortunately. I wish I could find some monstrous cockring to really push out my junk and give it a nice pull.
Do you say that oxball gives you a better pull than the metal one?
The oxballs meat is different, it gives a great pull but isn't as heavy. To me it feels like someone grabbed you around your cock and balls and is holding it all tight. I think you'd like it. Too bad your not closer ... I'd invite you over to give you a hand trying on one of mine.

Reactions: Interesting1232
D

deleted557465

The oxballs meat is different, it gives a great pull but isn't as heavy. To me it feels like someone grabbed you around your cock and balls and is holding it all tight. I think you'd like it. Too bad your not closer ... I'd invite you over to give you a hand trying on one of mine.
If I was closer, trying that thing on would have been the last thing on our minds lol.
I own Oxballs ball stretcher but it feels like I'm kind of allergic to the material so I won't bother buying one of their products unfortunately...

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I was closer, trying that thing on would have been the last thing on our minds lol.
I own Oxballs ball stretcher but it feels like I'm kind of allergic to the material so I won't bother buying one of their products unfortunately...
Oh yeah, I remember that when you got the bent stretcher. The material of the meat cockring feels slightly different and has more a shiny surface than the stretcher has. Sometimes I think the skin irritation might be from moisture, maybe try the stretcher with some talcum powder and see if the material still bothers you.

Reactions: teninchman
D

deleted557465

Oh yeah, I remember that when you got the bent stretcher. The material of the meat cockring feels slightly different and has more a shiny surface than the stretcher has. Sometimes I think the skin irritation might be from moisture, maybe try the stretcher with some talcum powder and see if the material still bothers you.
You're right, but I'll take the metal stretcher any time :)i got used to it and I love it

D

deleted972421

May I recommend gearessentials.com for a variety of very high quality and large metal cockrings. I have about a half dozen of them and am always wearing one.

Reactions: Barricade

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So can you tell any difference or have you experienced any changes since your started wearing a cockring for long hours? I think my flaccid is a bit more heavy...
not from the rings. Well, a day later I'll have some 'foreskin' coverage of the glans - so stretching the sack results in better skin mobility on the penis a day later for me.
The thing that made a difference on my flaccid hang was taking celery seed supplements. Makes me hang longer when I'm on it.

D

deleted557465

not from the rings. Well, a day later I'll have some 'foreskin' coverage of the glans - so stretching the sack results in better skin mobility on the penis a day later for me.
The thing that made a difference on my flaccid hang was taking celery seed supplements. Makes me hang longer when I'm on it.
Wie never heard of that :)

D

deleted557465

May I recommend gearessentials.com for a variety of very high quality and large metal cockrings. I have about a half dozen of them and am always wearing one.
I tried already, but there's no cockring that really is heavier than others