All Day Cockring

D

deleted969111

A bit off topic, but I’ve always wanted to wear a glans ring.

Not just for show but also for fucking my wife.

The ones I’ve tried seem to come off. Once inside her. Eeek

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Boggman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
cock armour by perfect fit is made of a stretchy silicone like material, fits behind the whole package.

I've worn it in public, with very short cut offs. The short cut offs might have been a bit much,,,

That aside, you can certainly wear it for hours in comfort, it's not going to fall off, etc.

Wifey likes it better than metal rings too.

Thank you for this response. Your description is exactly what I was looking for in a ring. Just ordered one!

Reactions: deleted969111

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im a big fan of gear essentials stainless cock rings and ball weights. I wear at least one everyday. I love looking down at my dick and seeing the brushed stainless against it and feeling the tug on my nuts :)

Wow! Massive ball weights!

D

deleted969111

Glans rings I dont have a lot of them but have worn some rings around the glans i enjoy it from time to time but haven't delved into getting any. Mistress has not had the desire for he to wear one.

I’ve worn metal - set of three - on glans, one in front of the balls, one behind the balls. Produced spectacular results, except for the glans ring coming off. Lol.

Also tried a stretchy silicone glans ring. Didn’t stay on very well. Think I needed to wait until I was fully hard.

Wifey has gotten so physically aggressive she’d probably rip it off.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im a big fan of gear essentials stainless cock rings and ball weights. I wear at least one everyday. I love looking down at my dick and seeing the brushed stainless against it and feeling the tug on my nuts :)
@Barricade nobody wears them better!

Can you, me and @ToySoldier9inch please arrange for a three way someday?

Reactions: Barricade

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey studs,
I've been using cockrings for a few years now on and off. There are times where I wear my heavy metal cockring during work to get a nice bulge and a have this pleasing pull feeling.
Don't worry, its just in perfect size (60mm) to not kill my cock.
Wondering who else wears cockring throughout the day and if anyone felt any changes with his cock in terms of erection strength, length, girth and do on :)

View media item 1202292
[album=medium]168200[/album]

Interesting. This the second time that cock rings is doing the job.

heavy metal cock ring? How long did it take for you too see gains?

Scott-King

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't think this is discussed.

i recently had a friend send me info on the king ring.

King Rings - Crown Your Jewels - Cock Rings

very expensive, but as it says, don't your jewels deserve the best??

does anyone have any experience?

I have experience wearing King Rings daily. Full disclosure, it's my company.
They are pricey rings for sure, but not without reason. It took a long time to find a jeweler willing to work with me and the results are impressive. I am happy to discuss the rings, they are a passion project of mine.

Thanks for the mention here, mrkt9!

I have experience wearing King Rings daily. Full disclosure, it's my company.
They are pricey rings for sure, but not without reason. It took a long time to find a jeweler willing to work with me and the results are impressive. I am happy to discuss the rings, they are a passion project of mine.

Thanks for the mention here, mrkt9!

I like these!

Reactions: Scott-King

Hey studs,
I've been using cockrings for a few years now on and off. There are times where I wear my heavy metal cockring during work to get a nice bulge and a have this pleasing pull feeling.
Don't worry, its just in perfect size (60mm) to not kill my cock.
Wondering who else wears cockring throughout the day and if anyone felt any changes with his cock in terms of erection strength, length, girth and do on :)

View media item 1202292
[album=medium]168200[/album]
Hi I have done the same for some years and have always said it made a difference to girth and length over time wearing it, and can see the difference for sure, wife has commented many a time. :)