All-day constriction?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those that have worn cock-rings, clamps, or hardwear all day - Have you noticed any permanant size increase from this?

I've been wearing my hardwear daily, almost all day (except when I sleep) for about 2 weeks. Over that time, it has become increasingly thick while flaccid. I started this idea with the notion that priapism (supposedly) causes an increased size due to prolonged chamber expansion. I also had clamping in mind, since it's something I do normally. I felt this was a safer alternative to clamping all day, and doesn't give that embarassing "I have an erection!" effect.

Now, the hardwear doesn't exactly have a priapism effect, as it lets blood flow in and out without any problems (like coldness, discomfort, falling off, etc.). It does, however, keep my flaccid at around 6.5 inches while being worn (clipped) and the girth is almost near my erect. In short, this isn't dangerous at all for me.

I'm mainly aiming for a more impressive flaccid size, with this. Do you feel it's possible?

So, can others share their views and experience?

I crossposted this on MoS as Syd Kitten - just in case someone yells at more for the copy&paste job. :p

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know for sure but I'd think wearing anything constrictive 24/7 wouldn't be a great idea, while it may not actively do any harm I imagine it can't do much good. Wearing clothes 24/7 probably wouldn't harm us but it does us good to be unrestricted in any way for at least part of the day.

As I don't have a dick and I'm not a doctor those are only my gut feelings on it.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Syd this isn't too bright. You don't want to wear any constriction devices all day. One you risk injury which no one wants. But you can also get permanent darkening of the penis which will start to look ugly.

Traction or stretching is fine all day as long as its monitored. I would suggested maybe 2-3 sessions per day. Your playing with injury and I don't want to see that happen.

-D1-

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually find dicks that are considerably darker than the normal skin are quite attractive. It's often the mark of a PE'er and that turns me on quite a bit.

I used to wear an extender and it cut off much more circulation than what I'm wearing now. This item, in my view, poses no such threat as there is none of that constriction-side-effect stuff (no coldness, numbness, pain/soreness, discoloration, and I can still go from flaccid to erect and back). I also have an erectile dysfunction from an injury as a child (sports bike), so injuries involving such don't scare me.

Thanks for the opinion, though. I'm really looking for those that have experimented with this, though. Used to be many at MoS but those forums are pretty much dying.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't do it. Permanent constriction is a method used to castrate livestock. Pretty soon they fall off. Best management practice is to constrict your erection for as long as comfortable (I do about a half hour), remove, move around, work it up again, and constrict again. Maybe throw some pumping in. A little of this and a little of that. Do the cock, then the whole package, etc. Enjoy. Don't make work of it.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what I'm aiming for. :x

Yes it works, but you do not need to do it all day. I think if you go to Thunder's you will find a guy named Big Girtha that basically clamped all day. He is one reason I did not clamp for a long time. Who is going to do it all day?

It can be done and your dick will not fall off, but you really have to work up to it. I have clamped for extended times and you can manage your size quite effectively (soft to hard). I think Big Girtha's theory is after a while he could just clamp a little tighter had an instant work out.

I have experienced permanent gains it is most notable near the head. I have a tree trunk shape and I think my base may have grown just as much, but .75 growth near the circ scar is a huge difference.

BTW, Hardware is cumbersome, and a modified clamp is more reliable. I do use Hardwear sometimes but it is not much of a work out.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
IMHO you risk thrombis "blood clot", in the penis doing that... unlike the other major large venis and arteires of the body,,, the only way to treat thrombosis of the penis is just through blood thinners as there arent "that i know of",,, and surgical treatments of thrombosis of the penis... baisically if not rectified thrombosis of the penis can lead to perminant impotance,,, or even may require partial or full peanoctamy,,, "removal of the penis"... i wouldent do it period dude!!!

bbjumpman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure constricting it for so long is a healthy idea. I'd agree with Chance if anything and moderate how long you use it.