All Females Like This?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.

I'm just wondering if all women like to cuddle and look into their partner's eyes after sex etc. This girl I'm seeing is like that, I was thinking I won't be with her forever...but what if I was and she was still like this? And also what if I was 30 with a similar aged girlfriend and she wanted to do that...I just think its a stupid thing to do, at least for her since I don't feel the same way and she's very attached...It just seems like she's always wanting to cuddle etc and sighing, in a loved up way. And most of the time I don't want to do that.

Anyway do older women do this? Is it like an instinct to be close to your partner after sex? And look into their eyes etc. I probably will like it one day but now I just can't be arsed with it. Sex only please lol.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I'm not lol she is more into me than me into she, that's the thing.

I don't really want to sit there for half an hour or an hour staring into her eyes and pretending to enjoy it, I either want to have sex again or get up and leave (both of which never happen lol).

Maybe its because she's young (19)...and not really very experienced. But if a grown woman was like this I'd find it really weird I think, unless I liked her the same way.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Do you say "Dude, she's sprung" in the UK? If you don't, you'd better start because she's fallen for that cute baby face and anaconda of yours. It won't get any better. Careful or you may have another stalker on your hands.

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sam Beckett said:
Anyway do older women do this? Is it like an instinct to be close to your partner after sex? And look into their eyes etc. I probably will like it one day but now I just can't be arsed with it. Sex only please lol.
My wife and I are both 50 and we definitely cuddle and stare into each other's eyes before, during and after sex - even after 23 years of marriage. Actually we do this more now than we did when we were younger (both having sex and staring into each other's eyes). It's easy for me because I love her, she still looks like the part-time model that I married, and she has gorgeous green-hazel eyes. OTOH, when I was young and having casual sex I didn't have the slightest inclination to mess with that kind of stuff.:wink:

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I can't speak for all females but I'll speak for myself...

I personally love to cuddle. And yeah, I believe for someone people that cuddling and gazing into your partners eyes after MAKING LOVE is instinct. You've just shared something that's suppose to be special with your partner and I think it's kind of a savoring the moment type thing. For me to be all lovey, dovey with someone it has to be someone i'm serious about. If it's just someone that I'm all about sex (notice I've made a distinction between making love and having sex - for me there is a difference) with....then I'm not that way as much. Cuddling is a very intimate thing for me and I think for me, if a guy does it, it shows their willingness to fill my needs as well which sometimes is just as simple as cuddling. So I guess that's my view on the cuddling thing.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sam, you're not so experienced yourself, young man, if you don't know how important cuddling and cooing is to your partner, who is apparently much different from your past conquests. Many women would rather cuddle than do the nasty, leaving you to paw the ground and snort for the physical stuff. You're going to have to learn to give her what she wants if you're gonna get what you want.

Welcome to Venus, Mr. Martian.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morgana is right on the money.

If it's love-making, it means you're
in a relationship and want the cuddling/
eye contact.

A buddy for sex is a much different story.
Of course you're not going to be bothered
with the emotional bonding.

Looks like the both of you are on a totally
different page as to how you view this
'relationship'.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Different people different needs...

I dont like exagerations or to feel kind of suffocate with to much attention...but is very nice and natural cuddling when we are really into each other, its just happens and feels good.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure whether that's a purely female instinct. In fact, I've encountered more men who want to be close, spoon you and sweet-talk to me after sex, than I found a desire with myself to do so. Maybe those guys got it from just another "sex advisor" in a dentist's waiting room magazine. I like it if he shows me he's present in more ways than just physically, but please don't tell me you love me, you can't assess that when you're still pumped on endorphines and whatever else is circulating through your blood.

For me, hands holding, some stroking, kissing or so is okay; fully sufficient to make the "afterglow" enjoyable.

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sam Beckett said:
Hi.

I'm just wondering if all women like to cuddle and look into their partner's eyes after sex etc. This girl I'm seeing is like that, I was thinking I won't be with her forever...but what if I was and she was still like this? And also what if I was 30 with a similar aged girlfriend and she wanted to do that...I just think its a stupid thing to do, at least for her since I don't feel the same way and she's very attached...It just seems like she's always wanting to cuddle etc and sighing, in a loved up way. And most of the time I don't want to do that.

No...we're not all like that. It depends, sometimes you just want to fuck and go home. I don't think there's any subject on which you can ask...are all women...etc.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had sex once before I was in love, what stands out in my mind was that I was not comfortable looking into her eyes because in some way I felt guilty that we didn't have deeper feelings for each other.

Cuddling, holding hands and communicating with our eyes has always been important for us and if we didn't share that, what would we have?

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most are if they care about the guy, and they think he cares about her. You might want to tell her the truth before you really hurt her.

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of times, younger women are still in fairy tale mode when it comes to issues of sex and love, etc... Then again, some women never learn the difference.

I love intimacy when it's genuine. I agree that when there are deep shared feelings, it's the best. But...now and then I have been with someone I hardly know who is adept at intimacy. A person of depth who can express himself freely and connect in ways that are beyond the physical, yet are not necessarily based on emotional commitment or vulnerability, etc.... Ok, I don't have adequate words for this - I'll shut up now...lol

I need coffee.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SSBBW4BigFun said:
A lot of times, younger women are still in fairy tale mode when it comes to issues of sex and love, etc... Then again, some women never learn the difference.

I love intimacy when it's genuine. I agree that when there are deep shared feelings, it's the best. But...now and then I have been with someone I hardly know who is adept at intimacy. A person of depth who can express himself freely and connect in ways that are beyond the physical, yet are not necessarily based on emotional commitment or vulnerability, etc.... Ok, I don't have adequate words for this - I'll shut up now...lol

I need coffee.

Personally,

I think you expressed your self quite eloquently. By the way, Welcome to the sisterhood! Cougars unite!

Naughty

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love-it said:
I only had sex once before I was in love, what stands out in my mind was that I was not comfortable looking into her eyes because in some way I felt guilty that we didn't have deeper feelings for each other.

Cuddling, holding hands and communicating with our eyes has always been important for us and if we didn't share that, what would we have?

That's it, I feel guilty is what it is, I mean I like her but that's about it. I don't have any desire to be looking into her eyes and pretending to enjoy it for any amount of time :p

Plus I also think I'm only young, she more than likely will not be the only girl for me etc, so there's no point getting too attached.