All gay men are size queens???

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There used to be an old saying to this effect:

"There are only two types of gay men: size queens...and liars!"

The implication, of course, is that all gay men actually prefer large dicks over small ones--even if subconsciously.

Would you say that's true? What do you think? Thanks! :smile:

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, it's not true.

My taste in men is based on beauty and personality.

However, I must admit that it would be "strange" that someone where trying to be active while having a small penis, the same thing with large penis and passive.

Anyway this happens to me with the height too, it would be "strange" that someone taller than me try to be passive, and someone shorter active.

And yes, I'm a old-fashioned conservative queer.

ultravires

Experimental Member
Media
a big man with a tiny pencil tool, what a turn-off!
by the way, i think girth is more important than length. and hardness is an crucial factor for good sex too. i'd have to say i have met a few guys with huge tools, but they didnt seem to know how to use their gift.

i am vers, but like both tops and btms with decent sized dicks.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
All gay men are men.

Prove that!:tongue:

In all honesty, I can imagine that it is untrue. Not all gay men are size queens because not all men use a dick for the same purpose. Some guys don't even get into anal sex, when size "matters". Other guys (total tops) are more interested in their dicks being serviced.

Reactions: Floatboat16

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, I enjoy a man who really gets into what's going on with his body. I've been with men who are tiny, men who are average or thereabouts, and men who are enormous. What made the sexy ones truly hotter than hot were (1) their sincere efforts to make me feel sensations similar to the ones they were gasping and moaning about and (2) their lack of inhibition expressing their own pleasure.

NCbear

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, it's not true.

My taste in men is based on beauty and personality.

However, I must admit that it would be "strange" that someone where trying to be active while having a small penis, the same thing with large penis and passive.

Anyway this happens to me with the height too, it would be "strange" that someone taller than me try to be passive, and someone shorter active.

And yes, I'm a old-fashioned conservative queer.

Have known quite a few passive men who were VERY well endowed...and trust me there is nothing better than topping a guy and watching/or playing with his big dick flopping around....

Also, have a thing for topping guys who are bigger than me (height and stature) something about having a man who is physically bigger/stronger and having him take the passive role turns me on like no other!

LOL. to each his own I guess...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, to begin with, I am usually careful about agreeing to any statement involving the word "all." Secondly, we probably need a precise definition of the term "size queen."

That said, I believe that most (certainly not all) gay men, all other things being equal, prefer a big dick to a smaller one. (At least, I would say this is true up to a certain point; if a dick reached some truly phenomenally fantastic proportion, the impracticality that it would pose to actual sex would weigh in, I would think.) Also, there are men who, in their sexual relationships and encounters, like to be the one with the bigger dick and, thus, may prefer a smaller one.

Speaking for myself -- true to my general statement -- I prefer a man being well-hung over not being well-hung. Also, I will admit that being notably smaller than avarage is a turn-off for me. But, in respect to me being attracted to a guy, him having a big dick is far from critical. In terms of the purely physical, I must be sufficiently attracted to his face and body; if I am not, then the size of his dick does not matter. And, of course, non-physical aspects of a person also factor in to the "total attraction equation."

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not all gay men are size queens.

I am, and i freely admit and revel in it. But my boyfriend is not, so right there you have a 50-50 split.

I feel comfortable admitting I'm a size queen, because I'm not looking for other men for anything other than sex. I have a boyfriend who I love dearly, and he's the only one i'm interested in having a relationship with. But since we have an open relationship, and I'm allowed to sleep with other guys as long as i'm safe, then I feel justified in choosing big dicks over small ones because, quite frankly, I'm only looking at them as sex objects, they don't need to fulfil any other purpose in my life.

Which is not to say i'd turn down an otherwise insanely hot guy just because he had an average or small dick, cuz I wouldn't.

Have known quite a few passive men who were VERY well endowed...and trust me there is nothing better than topping a guy and watching/or playing with his big dick flopping around....

Indeed. I had a friend who was a white guy who usually only slept with black guys. Not because he had a dinge-queen fetish or anything, just because it was what he was comfortable with - he was a white boy adopted as a baby by a black family, so that's what he was used to.

Anyway, my point is that he had an average sized dick and was always a top, whereas he told me his last boyfriend has like 11 inches but was a total dedicated bottom.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is true. Actually, every stereotype ever invented is true.

By the way, I'm not one of those "size queens", but I really like their boyfriends.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

By the way, I'm not one of those "size queens", but I really like their boyfriends.

See, something that has made me think though...

Stereotypes have to come from SOMEWHERE, right? Is it safe to make the assumption that this one came about because people just met the all the size queens, while the non-size-queens were more modest and not so bold in their sexual preference?

Speaking of stereotypes, did you know that sleeping with Jeff Black adds five years to your life and you get mind blowing orgasms?:biggrin1: :tongue:

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Its true that men sith smaller penises are more likely to bottom, but in my experience, so are many men with large dicks. In my city we say, the larger the dick the more passive they become.

The more superficial the gay community (not all are created equal), of course, the more they made their decisions on quantity in that department. I think this is also generational. The older they get the less likely they are to 'demand' larger endowments as a requisite to get fucked.

I find big smiles very sexy. So that makes me sort of a size queen :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These generalizations are stupid and pointless. If you have seen the problem many men have with getting fucked by huge cocks, you would quickly see that being a size queen isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Personally, I enjoy a man who really gets into what's going on with his body. I've been with men who are tiny, men who are average or thereabouts, and men who are enormous. What made the sexy ones truly hotter than hot were (1) their sincere efforts to make me feel sensations similar to the ones they were gasping and moaning about and (2) their lack of inhibition expressing their own pleasure.

NCbear

EXACTLY. The best men are those who are in tuned with what brings another man pleasure and seek to please first and be pleased back by a happy and satified partner.

If you need 8 or 9 inches to make you feel good in bed then you don't truly know how to have satisfying sexual relations.

Yup. Not a size queen either. No one ever believes me, but it IS about the total man. And big loads over huge cocks any day.

Lex--Cum Pig for Life.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've noticed that there seem to be more bottoms than tops and that bottoms seem to like my big cock... that leads me to conclude that more gay/bi men like a big cock then don't like a big cock.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that there seem to be more bottoms than tops and that bottoms seem to like my big cock... that leads me to conclude that more gay/bi men like a big cock then don't like a big cock.

I'm gay. I'm a bottom. I like big cock. I won't deny it. I like big hard horny cocks.

Conversely, i like medium hard horny cocks too. I've never experienced a cock that was truly below average, so the jury is still out on that one. My point is, even the "size queens" aren't always all about the size. There's a lot more to the sexual experience than just how big the guy's cock is. Afterall, on average the prostate is only 3 inches beyond the anal sphincter, so theoretically if a man can get all the way in, he only needs to be 3 inches to induce mind-numbing pleasure.