All gay men are size queens???

Hotasballs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to find a partner that has a dick that is equal to or bigger than my own. Really thick is a bonus! Also a huge fan of big, low hanging balls. A big dick with little tight balls is a turn off. I'd take a dick that was a little smaller for bigger balls. I think that really big balls are manly and a big turn on.

hottxanboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay. I'm a bottom. I like big cock. I won't deny it. I like big hard horny cocks.

Conversely, i like medium hard horny cocks too. I've never experienced a cock that was truly below average, so the jury is still out on that one. My point is, even the "size queens" aren't always all about the size. There's a lot more to the sexual experience than just how big the guy's cock is. Afterall, on average the prostate is only 3 inches beyond the anal sphincter, so theoretically if a man can get all the way in, he only needs to be 3 inches to induce mind-numbing pleasure.

It's ironic you just said that. I just met a guy last week that I'm totally into. We've been out twice, and last night was our third date. He stayed over, and this morning, after some very heavy making out, I went down to blow him...and got a small suprise. He was about 3" hard. Seriously.

Now the problem is, I really like the guy, but I like you am a totaly bottom and like big huge hard dick. My last bf was 9 inches and the one before that was 8.5 and about 7.5 around and the one before that was 8 inches. so for the last 10 years I've been bottoming for men way over avg size. I'm not sure what to do here, I don't even think this guy could top me if he wanted to, not sure 3" is even enough to get it in, and even if he does, will I feel anything?

Anyone else spoiled like this?

aadaboy5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Big cocks rule, I always here hung guys complain that some bttms cant take it for long. Good thing I don't have that problem, but um size does matter, especially if you play with dildos, the smaller ones won't stay in ;-). BUT..... I hate it when hung guys barely blow a load, whereas I've had average guys shoot as if they were brought up near a nuclear power plant

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some guys don't even get into anal sex, when size "matters".quote]

good answer--I think this is the issue. If you are the catcher in anal sex, size might matter, just as it might with women. I have had a lot of bottoms whose dicks were bigger than mine, and I agree with the other post that said its fun watching a dick bigger than yours flop around. But apart from that, size doesn't matter.

Dicks are a little bit like noses, unless you want them to do something to you. Then you might think of them as implements. I still have very fond memories of two extremely small dicks, one on an italian boyfriend who could have been a model, and the other on a very sweet asian I met after first coming out. I had no idea dicks could be as small as his--but I will never forget how brave and proud it looked, and what a great guy he was.

Guys who like breasts seem to like all kinds of different breasts. Dicks are a little like that. I don't think you have to be gay to like dicks. You just have to like whatever makes a man a man.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'll sacrifice big dick for hot ass, but don't get me wrong--i love a big fucking dick and have no issues with versatility when the cock is right.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
as we're chatting about this on LPSG isn't it all a bit irrelevant? everybody on this site either HAS a big dick or LIKES big dicks, so in that respect we're all size queens, even the straight guys.

I know plenty of guys who thing more than a mouthful is a waste and guys who love to get fucked but wouldn't want to take a really big dick.

if you start looking at the dick before considering who it's attached to then it gets a bit weird. You might as well buy the biggest dildo we can find and fuck yourself.

Me? I would take a nicely formed average cock over an ugly big one any day...but in the end it's all about chemistry...I find people attractive and their dicks are an extention of that...and a cute nice guy with good manners will always be welcome to slip his cock up me, regardless of the size of his dick

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if you start looking at the dick before considering who it's attached to then it gets a bit weird. You might as well buy the biggest dildo we can find and fuck yourself.

Me? I would take a nicely formed average cock over an ugly big one any day...but in the end it's all about chemistry...I find people attractive and their dicks are an extention of that...and a cute nice guy with good manners will always be welcome to slip his cock up me, regardless of the size of his dick

I agree. Amen to that.

a_tad_tall

Just Browsing
Media
Are all gay men size queens? I don't think so...
To think that all gay men are size queens is to think that all straight men are womanisers.

eljoaco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to have a rule about size. Part 1: Anything less than 6 inches is not going to do anything for me. Once I met this wonderful guy, big time life partner material; however, when we finally went to bed, the poor guy was as hung as a crayon. I did not even know if he was in me or not. Part 2: Those between 6 and 8 inches will be judge by their performance. I have had great sex with guys packing a thick 6 incher. Part 3: Over 8 inches, no restrictions. It must be noted that there are some pretty hung guys that do not know how to use it and that is definetly a turn off.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think all gay men are size queens. But I have never met a gay man yet that prefered a small dick. I doubt it has anything to do with being gay, just being a man. Face it, men are shallow when it comes to physical appearance. WOmen are too, but in general, to a slightly lesser degree.

thecook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
as we're chatting about this on LPSG isn't it all a bit irrelevant? everybody on this site either HAS a big dick or LIKES big dicks, so in that respect we're all size queens, even the straight guys.

I know plenty of guys who thing more than a mouthful is a waste and guys who love to get fucked but wouldn't want to take a really big dick.

That's an offer I'd find hard to refuse!!

Rad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't talk like an 80
% straight guy to me. Is it reversed?

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't understand the logic behind this. Big cocks don't necessarily mean better. Actually, something a bit below average would certainly be easier to suck on. Plus, you definately don't want something that's too big. That'll just hurt.

Reactions: Floatboat16