All gay men are size queens???

Laandz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I'm new here. But I just thought that I'd comment. I've been with different sized guys, some that were small, most average and some that are really really huge. I can honistly say that I don't care how big or small it is. What really matters are face and body.
One of the things that makes dicks fun is that they are all so different.

And shape is important to. I'm 6 inches long by 5 inches girth. But I'm cylindrical. There's no curving upwards or narrowning as you get to the head. Some guys get narrower and curve upwards. There's so much veration that you can't really say size is everything. Which it isn't. (at least for me).

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, you can't ever say "all" unless you know it to be true that everyone in that situation is or feels a certain way.

That being said, I believe that because of the imagery and stories told by gay men, socially we have been programmed to think that bigger is better.

Personally, I do like big dicks but I don't consider myself a "size queen."

Would I choose a, let's say 8" cock over a 4" cock...most likely, but I could probably get off just as hard with the former as well as the latter.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The guys that pursued me, and wouldn't take no for an answer were just after my penis. I was able to fight most of them off. They worshipped it and didn't really care that much about my inner being. The guy that attacked me was definitely into penis worship. He'd get a strange look in his eyes when saw my penis. I have a large slit too. He'd claim it was breathing and move the ends back and forth. Some people just have a total worship of a body part.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love cock. I love the way it tastes, quivers, quakes, goes soft, goes hard, the smell, ah everything about it. I have to say that my size preference is always changing depending on my mood. Shape of a penis is really what matters to me. You can have a battering ram that doesn't look all that aesthetically pleasing to me, then I'm less interested. If you have 4.5 inches (like this one hot Philipino guy I know) with a nice thickness and a color that makes you want to swoon and a flavor that just makes me want more, and I can suck that guy for hours. I can even suck his cock and fit his meaty balls in my mouth when I do it. It's a hot time. When I find a nice 8" cock with nice throbbing veins that accentuate the fullness of the girth, and a urethra that pulsates as I provide stimulation, and a head that is pleasing to look at and treat to a nice suckling in my mouth with tongue going over it and over it. Then moving down the shaft inhaling the cock entirely having the pubic hairs in my nose so I can inhale the scent. mmmm. Then with the cock all the way down my throat I can slide the tongue out to lick those dangling balls. Mmmmm...

OK, I may be slightly off topic here? :redface:

Anyway, I'm gay. I like 'em beautiful and in various sizes. Different shapes and sizes excite me because I like variety. It would be boring if we were all the same size and looked the same, darn it.

So no, I'm not a size queen after all. Just give me cock.

Like Marie Antoinette said: "Qu'ils mangent la queue!" Let them eat cock!

Well, perhaps I took some artistic license there with that one. :eek: