Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He likes it rough! :cool:

Just as much as you like matches :biggrin1:

Yes, the penis of doom has landed.

All form a Q ready to be reamed :wink:

Been about this place for a few years now, and I am a massive live chat junkie (Here, and various IRC networks), currently single and looking (Best not have tits like Luka's), I genealy class myself as strait, but as ever, never say never :biggrin1: I am tri-sexual..... try anything once :redface:

Anyway, you lot sodding behave yourselves, or daddy will be paying you a visit :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as much as you like matches :biggrin1:

Yes, the penis of doom has landed.

All form a Q ready to be reamed :wink:

Been about this place for a few years now, and I am a massive live chat junkie (Here, and various IRC networks), currently single and looking (Best not have tits like Luka's), I genealy class myself as strait, but as ever, never say never :biggrin1: I am tri-sexual..... try anything once :redface:

Anyway, you lot sodding behave yourselves, or daddy will be paying you a visit :biggrin1:

I'll try to behave myself, like a good boy. :biggrin1: You bear that golden shield well, friend.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh dear.. this is the beginning of the end comming in 2012, this is how they said it would all start! ;)

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck, Stan.
I hope you do better than I did.
I only got to Initiation Six, then had to bail.

You only got to Six? Weakling! I made it through 12, and then the flames got a little too close. Singed ass hairs just don't smell good.

Anyway - good luck Stan! May the local yokels treat you with the respect the post deserves. And if they don't, may you treat them with the respect that they deserve!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh dear.. this is the beginning of the end comming in 2012, this is how they said it would all start! ;)

4 horsemen of the apocalypse :biggrin1:

May the local yokels treat you with the respect the post deserves. And if they don't, may you treat them with the respect that they deserve!

Difference is if I use lube or wasabi :biggrin1:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You only got to Six? Weakling! I made it through 12, and then the flames got a little too close. Singed ass hairs just don't smell good.

No, but they sure do make it easier on the tongue :eek:

BBQ'ed Butt, MMmmm :biggrin1: