All Heil ManlyBanisters!

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We, the humble citizenry of LPSG, have committed the ultimate travesty by not talking about you for almost a whole day. In order to seek your forgiveness for this dastardly sin, I am starting this thread so we can praise you and talk about your greatness. Please accept this humble apology from us, your ever loyal admirers. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Me too HaagenDazs - I'm speechless too...

I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible! My mother, my dog, the neighbour's goldfish, the man that left his newspaper on the bus when I had nothing to read... and of course jeffery for believeing in me *sobs*

I can't go on :cry: I'm too :cry: emotional....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I don't have much to say here, as I'm a new member to the Banister's fan club, but I have to give mad props to a Kermit the Frog character shaving bush. I have neither the camera skills, nor the toy collection to pull that picture off, madame. Spectacular.

Wow, it's nearly 4 AM...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My word MB! They've made you LPSG Emperess already! :eek:

(Position those babylons correctly so they cushion my face when I bow:tongue:)

Worship away, my loyal subject, worship away :boobies:

Madame's avatars like her discourse is mesmerizing

And then there is my Gallery - clearly the sexiest on LPSG, if I do say so myself! (and I have to, cos no one else will!)

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
........Whos ManlyBanisters ?.... What is she famous for...... :confused: .........she doesn't resemble the real miss piggy in the slightest.......(from one who knows her intimatly).................. obviously another impostor.:rolleyes:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We, the humble citizenry of LPSG, have committed the ultimate travesty by not talking about you for almost a whole day. In order to seek your forgiveness for this dastardly sin, I am starting this thread so we can praise you and talk about your greatness. Please accept this humble apology from us, your ever loyal admirers. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Is there a joke here i'm missing or has something crawled up your arse JS?

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
.......There is nothing humble about this citizen :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
True dat from an unworthy newbie.

Not so unworthy that you may not kiss the dew from my hem :rolleyes:

........Whos ManlyBanisters ?.... What is she famous for...... :confused: .........she doesn't resemble the real miss piggy in the slightest.......(from one who knows her intimatly).................. obviously another impostor.:rolleyes:

Hmph! *flounces off flicking hair, changes her mind, returns*

HaaaiiiiiiYAH!!

Is there a joke here i'm missing or has something crawled up your arse JS?

Yes to the first part and possibly to the second :tongue: I was wondering where Kermit had gotten to...

So this is where sarcasm is squatting at the moment,,,:smile:

:eek::confused::rolleyes::cool::biggrin1:

.......There is nothing humble about this citizen :rolleyes:

True dat...