All I can say is I will be so happy when this week is over!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
too much damn drama and stress. Any other week I probably could have handled it better. At least tonight I am finally keeping food down again, not dizzy unless I stand up. Yeah, means I wont' have to go to the ER tonight after all.

Still waiting to get the call that grandpa passed away, I don't expect him to have more than a week or so left. My mom and I were just happy he didn't die on the date of my dad's death, it's also my cousins birthday.

Personally, I would just love to delete August from the calender! Hope everyone has had a better week than mine!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have weeks and months like you are having my mom always says, "And this too shall pass." It never helped me; but maybe it will provide you some solace. :tongue:

Seriously, you are on the way to wellness and that is a Very Good Thing! :smile:

too much damn drama and stress. Any other week I probably could have handled it better. At least tonight I am finally keeping food down again, not dizzy unless I stand up. Yeah, means I wont' have to go to the ER tonight after all.

Still waiting to get the call that grandpa passed away, I don't expect him to have more than a week or so left. My mom and I were just happy he didn't die on the date of my dad's death, it's also my cousins birthday.

Personally, I would just love to delete August from the calender! Hope everyone has had a better week than mine!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I have weeks and months like you are having my mom always says, "And this too shall pass." It never helped me; but maybe it will provide you some solace. :tongue:

Seriously, you are on the way to wellness and that is a Very Good Thing! :smile:

thanks Pat, it's always great to have someone who understands this damn disease!