All I can say is WOW!! Cocks, Cocks and more cocks

blkbutterfly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi to everyone, meet Blkbutterly. New member for about a week now. Verrry nice to stumble upon LPSG. Nice cocks.

But, come on guys enough cock pics. You've seen one you've practically seem them all with the exception of a nice hung cock; but still you can only view a nice size cock for so long then get you tend to bored as heck.

So why don't you guys post more
XXX action videos,
Enough videos playing/stroking your cocks..

No Pun intended, just my two cents...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Hi to everyone, meet Blkbutterly. New member for about a week now. Verrry nice to stumble upon LPSG. Nice cocks.

But, come on guys enough cock pics. You've seen one you've practically seem them all with the exception of a nice hung cock; but still you can only view a nice size cock for so long then get you tend to bored as heck.

So why don't you guys post more XXX action videos,

No Pun intended, just my two cents...

Welcome.

And... where are your pics? :confused:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome!! Enjoy the site!! ;-) If you'r willing to attend a video, I'm sure many of us will love to do the same ;-)

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why don't you guys post more XXX action videos,
The reason there are so many solo performances here is because it's difficult to find a willing co-star.Are you volunteering your services?
Welcome to the site.Enjoy! :wink: :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Umm, I never get tired of seeing the variety in cocks.
By the way where are your pictures? For your fourth post, you're telling us you want to see, more videos and not dicks?!!
How about you go to x-tube, where you can see nothing but videos!
Sorry, but I find it rather rude, to criticize a site you,have just signed on to view for free! You haven't even posted a video yourself!
Maybe I'm rude for pointing this out,but I'm a little tired of folks always ragging on what we do here when they don't even have a single picture posted. Oh! by the way, welcome.
cigarbabe:saevil:

blkbutterfly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[FONT=&quot]This post goes out to Cigarbabe. Rebuttal to your response: I would advise you to go back and reread my post. You totally missed the point intended. My input was a mere suggestion nothing more. I was posing my suggestion to the fellows and as it appears you have a pussy between you legs. Therefore my suggestion was not geared towards you...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As you stated, YOU and only You found my post to be somewhat rude in nature; no one else felt that way. But dear, we’re all entitled to an opinion. I suppose it’s your opinion, ha? Dane! Women are so darn fickle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As far as my forth post you’re incorrect. Regarding my pictures, hold on to your set: In the interim. Keep in mind; I’m new and checking things out. They are coming; you can trust and believe that. I would love to post a few pictures now. But unfortunately, I need to replace my camera. What a bummer! now that I need it, the shutter will no longer open. I have a few pictures on my hard drive, not really the type of pictures I would post here but I will post one or two just to give the viewers a little insight into who is blkbutterfly… [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Learn to read and accept a little construction criticism without negative input.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh! By the way, Thanks for the intense Welcome. [/FONT]

blkbutterfly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the welcome. I want lie to ya... I saw the pictures and videos and my first reaction was dam! I’ve died and gone to heaven “lol” I noticed the wide range of topics/discussions later on. The discussions are great aspect of the site as well. [/FONT]

blkbutterfly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks-you. I need to take some more pictures for this site. But first I need to replace my camera. Mean while. I'll post what I have. I’ll post more interesting pictures at a later date. Just keep checking OK…

blkbutterfly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely!!!! I planned to post a casting call soon. So if there are any willing participants in my neck of the woods “Arizona” who happen to view this post. Send me a private message.. Cantona if you ever happen to travel on this side of the globe. Look me up. I’m sure we can make it quite interesting.