All I can say is WOW!! Cocks, Cocks and more cocks

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
[FONT=&quot]This post goes out to Cigarbabe. Rebuttal to your response: I would advise you to go back and reread my post. You totally missed the point intended. My input was a mere suggestion nothing more. I was posing my suggestion to the fellows and as it appears you have a pussy between you legs. Therefore my suggestion was not geared towards you...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As you stated, YOU and only You found my post to be somewhat rude in nature; no one else felt that way. But dear, we’re all entitled to an opinion. I suppose it’s your opinion, ha? Dane! Women are so darn fickle.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As far as my forth post you’re incorrect. Regarding my pictures, hold on to your set: In the interim. Keep in mind; I’m new and checking things out. They are coming; you can trust and believe that. I would love to post a few pictures now. But unfortunately, I need to replace my camera. What a bummer! now that I need it, the shutter will no longer open. I have a few pictures on my hard drive, not really the type of pictures I would post[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]here but I will post one or two just to give the viewers a little insight into who is blkbutterfly… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Learn to read and accept a little construction criticism without negative input.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oh! By the way, Thanks for the intense Welcome. [/FONT]

You're welcomed,Are you a friend of Vichairyass? Please tell me what "Dane!" means also.Since this is a site for EVERYBODY I can respond to whatever post I choose to. Constructive criticism? I thought you weren't talking to the women here,since we don't have a dick. So we should'nt respond to you?
If I thought you were rude,perhaps you were,since it upset you enough to post a more lengthy reply ,telling me why you have no pix and blah,blah,blah. Again I will say; Welcome to the site,enjoy your stay
or... not.
cigarbabe:saevil: