All I want for X-mas is...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I want for Christmas is to fall madly in love with the man of my dreams.
I hope that you get your wish and that he is not an ex-con, druggie and that he has an equally nice brother for me.

you can make me feel better by wishing me a happy christmas.....im on my own this year but not desperately lonely....i have my wee bairn just to the left there for company.
<<<
Happy Christmas from Scotland
Bottombuddy I hope you and the wee bairn have a peaceful and joyous Christmas and may the coming year be 10 times better than the last one for you both.

This Christmas I would love to be able make things better for people who are lonely and desperately wanting to be understood and loved and made to feel better. But I don't know how to do that. So for me for Christmas, I would like to know how to be helpful and present for those who would welcome it.
:smile: You have such a good heart, Goodwood! I hope that you find the inner peace you need to enjoy this Christmas as well as the transitions you are currently going through. :cool:

I wish for next week to work out. I won't elaborate.
You know I need to ask what is happening next week?!? Unless it involves fucking me silly or passing the LSAT's or MCAT's with flying colors I'm not sure I want to wish you well . . . :redface::tongue:

a super-soaker 100, a teenage mutant ninja turtle costume, a tyco rebound rc car - that's what my old christmas letter to santa said. unfortunately, i wrote "dear satan" at the start, but what worries me most is that i got those presents - does that mean that i unknowingly sold my soul to the devil when i was 5???
Wait isn't that the sub-plot to Damn Yankee's? :rolleyes::confused: Hahaha, no you did not sell your soul to the devil dear heart. Santa probably just thought you were dyslexic.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DFZbOAiUM&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DFZbOAiUM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DFZbOAiUM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
All i want for X-mas is.. Someone to snuggle up in bed with. Someone with a big cock who is an amazing kisser and isnt shy on giving them out. Someone who will sit and watch late night crappy b-grade movies with me

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lady friend to spend Christmas with!

Something tells me I had just as well asked Santa for celebrity status and
a billion dollars. That's probably as likely as the other...

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To wake up being held by some strong arms and still being able to "feel" him inside of me from the night before...