All Male College, 1957

asianb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it is not an end forever, just the end of this particular line for this school year. I have 2 others planned of about the same length. I just need to take a break for awhile. My plan is to pick it up anew a few months down the road. To be honest, I'm kind of beat up getting it to this point and need to take a rest a for a bit! Thanks so much for following it this far!!

Yes, it is a happy ending but I was sad because I thought it was the 'end-end'!
Can't wait for MORE!

Reactions: DavidXL

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey David: Your story was awesome. One of the highlights of the year 2015 for me. I'm not the type to read novels, but I would eagerly read anything that you write. Take a well deserved rest. Your fans will be here when you return.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey David: Your story was awesome. One of the highlights of the year 2015 for me. I'm not the type to read novels, but I would eagerly read anything that you write. Take a well deserved rest. Your fans will be here when you return.
Thank you so much, sdbg, for your continued support and interest in this story. I really appreciate it. As much as I have enjoyed writing this, I definitely need to take a step back from it and take a break. Thank you again!

David

AcidA

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing as always David but now I'm not quite sure what to do, about half the time I checked in here was just to see if you posted anything new =/

Hope to see you post something new soon and thank you so so so much for sharing with us

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amazing as always David but now I'm not quite sure what to do, about half the time I checked in here was just to see if you posted anything new =/

Hope to see you post something new soon and thank you so so so much for sharing with us
AcidA - thank you so much for your very kind words and for all of your support and comments that have gone all the way back to the beginning of when I started this about 2 years ago. Support and encouragement from people like you has really helped keep me motivated to finish this. I will come back at some point. Thank you again, and thank you also for having such an awesome avatar.

David

Reactions: Bashful_man

davekcmo

Experimental Member
Media
You know, I'm pretty much a lurker, but this was a very very good story. Just a great overall composition, and I wish you well on your future endeavors. I hope we get to read them, and I just want you to know how much I appreciated the time and care you put into this story.

Gr8F8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Along with the rest I would like to thank you for writing and sharing this fantastic story and I look forward to your future developments of the characters, who almost seem like my friends, too!

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know, I'm pretty much a lurker, but this was a very very good story. Just a great overall composition, and I wish you well on your future endeavors. I hope we get to read them, and I just want you to know how much I appreciated the time and care you put into this story.

Thank you very much, davekcmo - I really appreciate your kind words. I've noticed that I was able to pull a few lurkers out from the shadows, which I thought was very cool. Thanks again for reading and reaching out.

So, so moving. This last chapter was cathartic in a way that I very much needed.
Thank you, w18761 for these kind words and the other encouragement along the way. I'm very grateful.

Along with the rest I would like to thank you for writing and sharing this fantastic story and I look forward to your future developments of the characters, who almost seem like my friends, too!

Thank you very much, GR8F8 - I appreciate these nice thoughts, and I will say that the characters became very real for me, too, which I hope doesn't sound too pretentious. Thanks again.

David

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still GREAT writing, David...keep it up. Will look forward
to further chapters. Thanks for a good read.
It brought back memories of what happened to friends of mine at university,
brought about by rumor only. A guy tried to put the make on another, and
when spurned, started rumors that spread and went beyond the students.
It cam to the attention of a very prudish faculty member who brought it
before the Dean of Men.
More than 10 innocent (some straight, some gay or thought to be gay) men
were caught up in the turmoil that followed, including a Fine Arts professor,
an Engineering professor, a local merchant, and a Campus Police officer.
Although all were eventually found innocent because nothing could ever be
substantiated, except for the one that started it all...he was expelled. One
of the men, who was married, committed suicide. I am sure that all those
lives and reputations were never the same, and probably a dark cloud of
suspicion followed them wherever they went. A good reputation is hard to
recover after being so tarnished...and especially in the 1950s when it had
anything to do with sex or homosexuality.

Remember, it was the time of "McCarthyism." It was the time of the "Red
Scare" hunt for "Communists", and the "Lavender Scare" witch hunt for
Homosexuals.

myjoystick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This was truly AMAZING! I was supposed to sleep two hours ago but I had the read where I left off and I could not stop! This needs to be a movie! It is incredibly amazing. I cried and I laughed (at Freddy) and I can't wait for the next story. Indeed, with your talented writing, you earned and deserve a break, even though selfishly I want the next story, haha.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This was truly AMAZING! I was supposed to sleep two hours ago but I had the read where I left off and I could not stop! This needs to be a movie! It is incredibly amazing. I cried and I laughed (at Freddy) and I can't wait for the next story. Indeed, with your talented writing, you earned and deserve a break, even though selfishly I want the next story, haha.

Thanks very much, myjoystick, for this note and your other encouragement along the way. Thanks for sticking through this for the long haul - I really appreciate it! I will definitely come back to it at some point and am so glad you're interested in hearing more. That makes me feel terrific, particularly because this story has been so important to me. I just need some time away from it for now. Thanks again.

David

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It takes well written work to bounce a guy between boners and tears all while making him feel as tho he was the missing magnificent 8th. Other times it was like living vicariously through any one of the amazing characters. Truly enjoying it.... THANK YOU for sharing with all of us here .... You have a well hung fan base.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It takes well written work to bounce a guy between boners and tears all while making him feel as tho he was the missing magnificent 8th. Other times it was like living vicariously through any one of the amazing characters. Truly enjoying it.... THANK YOU for sharing with all of us here .... You have a well hung fan base.
Thank you very much, Explrthis. I really appreciate it. I was hoping to write a fun, sexy story that's mostly about friendship, love, and emotional connections between men combined with a healthy dose of cock play. I didn't intend to make people cry, though I am so glad people were moved enough to do so (as did I). I'm also happy I was able to give people boners, which is always a good thing. Thanks again.

DavidXL

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
REAL LlFE, for most normal people, includes tears of both joy, sadness..
and yes, sometimes times of sudden panic. Yours has all the elements that
have made your story more than just a story, for it is a living, breathing,
emotional thing that draws you in, making you more than a reader but a
part who shares everything.

I've discussed it with a few here and every one of them have said the same
thing...as I have noticed others have mentioned in earlier postings here.
They have said....."I felt like I was living it"....as I know I did for it was a part
my past and I felt like I was "reliving it."

I was told one time by a professor. It seems that maybe it was true for you
since you have mentioned that it as not the story you started out to write.
He said....."Although the author might think in the beginning that he will be
the author of the story.....he soon learns that the characters soon take over,
and it is they that actually control and write the story." David, do you feel
that is true when you write? I have often wondered but never had the chance to actually ask it of an author before.

No problem with it causing Big, Hard, and Painful Boners.....it was a pleasure! And, further more, I am sure you could float an ocean liner in the pc and ejaculate this story has produced since you first posted it here. :rolleyes:

Thanks for some very enjoyable boners and......:p......reading...