Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
any updates?

Fantastic story. Loved it!

Amazing story. Read it all. I have been going through a rough time in my life lately, but this story cheered me up. Will we ever find out what ever happened to Dusty?

Hi, guys - thank you very much for the continued interest. I know I have said (a few times) that I will be coming back to this. I definitely will, I just have to find the time to do it properly. I am glad it cheered you up, xsweet_spunkxx. I actually wrote it during a very, very rough 2 year period in my life, and it helped cheer me up both to write it and to know that it was being enjoyed by others. Thanks again.

David

fbneros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi David! I must congratulate to you! This was the best story I readed here. This story would worth to put on film. In a way I identified myself with Jack. This was awesome. It touched my heart. I almost cryed at the end.

Reactions: DavidXL

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it is not an end forever, just the end of this particular line for this school year. I have 2 others planned of about the same length. I just need to take a break for awhile. My plan is to pick it up anew a few months down the road. To be honest, I'm kind of beat up getting it to this point and need to take a rest a for a bit! Thanks so much for following it this far!!

Ok. Break’s over.

cockss

Sexy Member
Media
No, it is not an end forever, just the end of this particular line for this school year. I have 2 others planned of about the same length. I just need to take a break for awhile. My plan is to pick it up anew a few months down the road. To be honest, I'm kind of beat up getting it to this point and need to take a rest a for a bit! Thanks so much for following it this far!!

Ready for you to continue, David!

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
SIMPLY, SUBLIMELY SUPERB!

Thank you so much for the rollercoaster. Life is about feeling moved and you have an exquisite ability to move people.

Just finished this story for the second time, about 3 yrs after first reading it. Was affected to a similar degree as the first time, truly amazing talent.

I would love to read more of the continuing story, but almost feel selfish for asking more from you, as I feel I have received so much from you already.

Many, many heartfelt thanks,

Cheers

George1848

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great story, I stayed up late reading it, could not put it down. Thanks
The characters developed so naturally, I went back and re-read the comments to make sure they were not real people. Still, I longed for them, felt pain for their loss, I cried like a schoolgirl. I could even smell the Dial soap in the showers.