All Male College, 1957

AverageJim

Sexy Member
Media
December 20, 2018. Just finished reading the entire story. What a roller coaster. I'd love to read more. And I confess I would like to hear that Dusty enjoyed a successful career. I never completed college so I don't have similar memories to share. But I remember having a secret crush on my best friend at an all boys High School. He was like sunshine, I wanted to be around him all the time. After graduation, he went on to college and the Navy. I stayed behind working night shift and struggling to stay awake during morning college courses as a Freshman. What I remember to this day is how much I missed him, how I couldn't utter a word of affection, and how I felt no one would understand. 1975 might be decades after the story line, but I still remember the social pressure to hide my true self. Long ago I came to terms that I'd been living a one-sided fantasy. I found a way to move carefully forward. It's been 43 years since High School graduation. Just this year, I noticed his name/link on FaceBook via a mutual friend. So I requested to be added as a Friend. I did get added. I can see he's got a beautiful wife, three daughters, and many grandchildren. I worked hard and paid attention during in-house job training. I have a made a successful career in mainframe computing. Soon, I'll retire and my partner of over 20 years and I will take more trips to the beach. 2018 is so much different from 1975 or the story time of the 50's. Young men and young women have more opportunities to be themselves but society still harbors ill will. I just hope younger struggling people hold on to HOPE and find their own truth out there.

Huex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i finished this story today, May 9 2019. i love reading books and also stories but whenever im on this site, i just always look for a story that will make my dick hard after a couple of minutes then proceed to pleasuring myself until i cum. but i must say i am very lucky to read this incredible story. it took me 3 days to finish it. i almost drop this story but i really want to know what will happen to them at the end. i hope the part 2 of this will be posted. looking forward to it! i really love your story dude

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My words are failing me. I'm incredibly moved by the story, and have, in a real sense, been made better from reading it. I'm hooked on, and transfixed by, your gift, David. Wow. I feel as if I'm not merely a fan, but your friend.

I await more from you.

Peace.

dst007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just stumbled across this and all I can say is holy shit. David, man, you are talented. As a Northerner who went to college in Tennessee in 2005 and with half if my family from Roman catholic Ireland....this story resonated with me immensely. From the secret love, to the complicated friendships, to the parents, to judging eyes of the world, we have lived similar lives. You put your experiences in words better than I ever could. I finished this in tears. Amazing.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All's well and good. But that tiny font size! It's beyond me! Why my Man? Have you gotten short of... paper sheet?

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All's well and good. But that tiny font size! It's beyond me! Why my Man? Have you gotten short of... paper sheet?
Unusual formatting like that can happen when somebody copies and pastes from a "smart" source like Word, and it arrives with a bunch of junk markup trying to apply the same styles as in its original doc.

Read on, I think most of the later posts are in ready to read plain text.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unusual formatting like that can happen when somebody copies and pastes from a "smart" source like Word, and it arrives with a bunch of junk markup trying to apply the same styles as in its original doc.

Read on, I think most of the later posts are in ready to read plain text.

Yes, that's what happened. When LPSG upgraded to its current format, the earlier installments got all garbled in terms of font size and extraneous &% symbols that appeared. If I could fix it, I would, but don't think I am able to.

Thank you to everyone for the continued kind words and encouragement, which I have greatly appreciated!

xs3535

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let me add to the chorus of voices that found this story beautiful, touching, warm, familiar, and deep. We’ve all been there, and it’s so gratifying to see something aligned with our own personal story. Thank you David. You have a true gift for writing, you can feel the craft you put into it. Finished reading today July 23 2019 - at work on my phone because I couldn’t stop

R540i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just finished reading this story. It was incredibly well done and brought out so many emotions as I read it and I found it hard to stop reading it once I started. David you did an amazing job and I hope that one day we get to read more of your great work. Again Bravo!!

Reactions: DavidXL and dst007

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
apparently David hasn't been on here since Sep 19?

I do hope we'll get to read more about their shenanigans in their second year. and also if David FINALLY makes his move with Jack.

DavidXL has left a lot of teasers and breadcrumbs.

Reactions: DavidXL